Hi i am also new in Python but as i understand
1- age = "\t\n\tWhat is your age\t\n\t\t\t" 2- input(age) 3- age= int(age)
you can change as below
age = int(input("\t\n\tWhat is your age\t\n\t\t\t"))
- line means age is a string which containt this data
- read console and set to age variable
- try to convert to int and set as same variable
string can carry multi type variable so should be carryfully.
- for gender ‘f’ and ‘F’ is different for python you can add OR condition.
- try and catch is good for converting data
solved I have just started learning super basic Python this week. Look at my basic code for entry ticket in a park [closed]