How to Turn Off Are You Still Watching YouTube Message
Imagine watching your favorite Youtuber’s vlog or learning a new recipe and you get interrupted by a are you still watching text on the screen. Isn’t it annoying? Well, you can learn how to turn off are you still watching YouTube message and make it disappear from your life. Can’t believe how to keep YouTube playing with no intrusion? Read this article to find everything.
How to Turn Off Are You Still Watching YouTube Message
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and when YouTube disrupts your watching experience, make it go away. In this article, you will discover 3 methods to turn off the are you still watching message permanently.
How to Keep YouTube Playing
There is no doubt that YouTube is the number 1 source of endless entertainment for people across the globe. However, users often report the YouTube app pausing abruptly and ruining their smooth error-free experience. Many are unaware of how to turn off are you still watching YouTube message. If you are also experiencing something similar, this is what may have caused it:
- Headphones are not connected properly to your laptop or smartphone.
- You are facing internet issues and you do not know how to restart router and modem.
- You have not updated YouTube app.
- Your device ran out of storage.
Here are the ways to turn off Are you still watching YouTube message.
Method 1: Change PC Screen Settings
Before moving on to downloading extensions or using third-party apps, you must try changing your PC’s screen settings. It only takes a few minutes and works for many YouTube users who are facing the same problem.
1. Press the Windows + I keys together to open Settings.
2. And, click on System settings.
3. Click on Power & sleep menu.
4. Click on the drop-down menu under When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after option.
5. Change the settings and set it to Never.
Also Read: How to Delete Library on YouTube TV
Note: We have shown Google Chrome as an example.
Method 2: Use YouTube Nonstop Extension
If you are using YouTube in your laptop’s Chrome browser, this might be an ideal solution. You can add YouTube Nonstop extension to your browser and stop YouTube from asking if you want to continue watching.
1. Go to Chrome web store website.
2. Search YouTube Nonstop in the search bar.
3. Click on Add to Chrome option.
4. Once the pop-up appears, click on Add extension.
Here you are all set to enjoy YouTube with no interruption whatsoever.
Also Read: Top 13 Best Free YouTube to MP4 Converter Tools
Method 3: Use Kiwi Browser
Unfortunately, your phone’s standard Chrome browser is limited to performing only certain specified things. For instance, it cannot block YouTube’s are you still watching message on its own. Instead, you need to install Kiwi browser and solve how to disable are you still watching on YouTube mobile:
1. Tap on the Google Play Store icon to launch it.
2. Search Kiwi browser and tap on Install and wait for the installation to complete.
3. Launch the Kiwi browser on your smartphone and tap on the three vertical dots at the right-hand side of the screen.
4. Tap on Extensions.
5. Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner.
6. Next, tap on Open Chrome Web Store.
7. Search YouTube Nonstop in the search bar.
8. Lastly, tap on Add to Chrome and enjoy uninterrupted YouTube streaming on your device anytime you want.
Hence, these are the steps to disable are you still watching on YouTube mobile.
How to Disable Are You Still Watching on YouTube Mobile
Unfortunately, the YouTube app alone cannot help you in disabling are you still watching YouTube message. Instead, you will have to change your PC system settings, use extensions, or download Kiwi browser on your device. All these methods are beginner-friendly and can be used by anyone keen to resolve the issue.
Also Read: Fix YouTube TV Buffering Issue on Browser
How to Enable Are You Still Watching YouTube Message
If you want to turn on the feature again then, you can disable the YouTube Nonstop extension if you have installed it in your system. YouTube by default shows this message if you system remains idle. Following are the steps to disable the extension.
1. Click the More icon on Chrome browser.
2. Select More Tools and go to Extensions.
3. Then, you can turn off extensions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why does YouTube TV ask if you are still watching?
Ans. This message may appear on your screen if you have not used your TV’s remote for around 3-4 hours. If you do not respond, YouTube will automatically stop the video and save you from wasting your high-speed internet connection.
Q2. How do you stop YouTube from asking if you want to continue watching mobile?
Ans. If your YouTube video pauses and asks if you wish to continue watching, you can disable it using an extension. Luckily, the internet is overflowing with the number of available top-notch options, and you can pick something for your liking. Simply add the extension and enjoy YouTube with no more interruptions.
Q3. How do I loop a YouTube video 2022?
Ans. The first thing you need to do is play a video on your laptop. Then, right-click on the video followed by Loop from the menu.
Sadly, YouTube does not come with an in-built feature to turn off are you still watching YouTube message. Luckily, you can try any of the above-mentioned methods and prevent the message from hampering your jamming sessions. Among them, we found installing YouTube Nonstop the most effective and efficient in its job.