Filters are the most important thing when taking a photo or selfie. Filters can lighten your photo and face or change the complexion to any color you want. The best part about the filter is that it can change your background and the brightness or dullness of a photo. Using a runaway aurora filter is becoming a new trend; nowadays, people rarely post their original photographs. The Aurora Runaway trend increased rapidly, and by seeing other stories or photos, people have started using the Aurora filter. The best part is that you can also use the Runaway Aurora filter without Instagram. So, if you have questions about how to use the Runaway Aurora filter in Snapchat and other filter-specific apps, this article is for you. So, let’s get started!
How to Get Runaway Aurora Filter on Instagram
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to get and use the Runaway Aurora filter on IG and Snapchat in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
What is the Runaway Aurora Filter?
The Runaway Aurora filter was first shown in the TikTok Silhouette Challenge, and then it came to Instagram. Most Instagram users frequently use this effect to take selfies and videos against the sky, in silhouette form, along with the Runaway song (by artist AURORA) for stories and posts. While using the Runaway Aurora effect, you can change the background color, and its photo effect has features through which you can make the photo bright or dark.
What is the Filter in the Instagram Runaway?
The Runaway Aurora filter on Instagram is similar to the TikTok Silhouette Challenge, in which users take photos or selfies against the sky. Mostly, Runaway Aurora effects are used by IG users when they are taking selfies and photos against the sky. This filter emphasizes the color of the sky and the whole background while turning the person in front of a silhouette.
How Do You Do the Aurora Runaway Trend?
The following are the steps for performing the Aurora runaway trend on IG:
1. Open the Instagram application on your Android or iOS devices.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Swipe Right from the IG home screen to open the Instagram Camera screen.
3. Then, swipe to the end of the IG filters section and tap on the Browse Effects search icon.
4. Tap on the search icon from the top left corner of the popup filter effects menu.
5. Enter Runaway Aurora in the search bar and tap on the desired filter from the search results.
6. Tap and hold the filter record icon to record the video with the selected filter.
7. After recording, tap on the next arrow icon > Share to share it as a story or post.
Also Read: How to Get Yellow Teeth Filter on Instagram and TikTok
How Do I Get the Aurora Runaway Filter?
You can read and follow the steps mentioned above to get and use the Aurora Runaway trend effect on the IG app.
How to Get Runaway Aurora Filter on Instagram?
Let’s see the steps to get the Runaway Aurora effect on IG:
1. Launch Instagram and navigate to the Instagram Camera screen.
2. Tap on the Browse Effects search tab from the end of the filter effects section.
3. Tap on the search icon and enter Runaway Aurora in the search bar.
4. Then, tap on the desired filter from the search results.
5. Record the desired video with the selected filter.
6. Lastly, tap on the next arrow icon > Share to share it.
Also Read: How to Get Instagram Green Circle
Can I Get Runaway Aurora Filter without Instagram?
Yes, you can get the aurora filter without Instagram by installing the Runaway Aurora Filter app. By installing the app, you can take photos and videos in the Aurora Runaway trend filter style.
How to Get Runaway Aurora Filter without Instagram?
You can get the Runaway Aurora filter on your phone without the IG app by following the upcoming steps:
1. Install and open the Runaway Aurora Filter app on your phone.
2. Tap on Create Video from the home screen.
Note: Tap on Create Photo if you only want to create the photo with the filter.
3A. Tap on Camera to capture the desired photo to apply the filter further and convert it to video.
3B. Tap on Gallery to select the desired photo from your phone gallery storage.
4. Crop the photo with the available edit options and tap on the checkmark icon.
5. Select the desired background from the bottom panel.
6. Edit the selected background and tap on the checkmark icon from the top right corner.
7. Then, select the desired transition effect for the filter and tap on the checkmark icon to create the video.
8. Finally, tap on Instagram, Facebook, or any other desired social media app to share the video from your account.
Also Read: How to Get Hair Color Filter on Instagram
How to Do Runaway Aurora Filter in Snapchat?
Below are the steps to get and use the Aurora Runaway effect on the Snapchat app:
1. Launch the Snapchat app on your Android mobile device.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Tap on the search icon from the top left corner next to your profile icon.
3. Search for Runaway Aurora lens and tap on the top lens from the search results.
4. Then, tap on the Music tab from the right pane.
5. Search for the Runaway Aurora song and select the search result.
6. Then, tap on the checkmark icon.
7. Tap on the Mute tab to mute the recorded track and tap on Next to share the video as a story or message with the Runaway song.
So, we hope you have understood how to get the Runaway Aurora filter on Instagram with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.