A number of online video streaming services have flourished lately. These services have become extremely popular because of their on-demand content and the variety of shows & latest movies that they offer. One of these streaming platforms is Paramount Plus which was founded in 2021 and is owned by Paramount Global. Paramount Plus, also famously known as Paramount+ streams content that is primarily drawn from the libraries of Comedy Central, CBS, BET, Nickelodeon, and more. Due to its growing popularity, people are drawn towards getting the app on their TVs. If you are also one of them and want to know how to get Paramount Plus on TV then you have landed on the right page. In today’s doc, you will get to know about Paramount Plus in detail along with learning about how to get Paramount Plus sign in with TV provider and how to get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV. So, let us begin right away with the most awaited doc on Paramount Plus.
How to Get Paramount Plus on TV
Not only can you want on-demand content on Paramount Plus including movie titles, you can also enjoy watching live TV that offers 1,000 live sporting events, 24 hours, and local CBS access throughout the year. If you want to know how to get Paramount Plus on TV, then look at the steps listed below:
Note: Accessing Paramount Plus content requires paid subscription to the service. New users can also try it for free for the first week.
1. Sign in to your account on Paramount Plus website.
2. Now, on the home screen, navigate to the Live TV option from the listed menu.
3. Select the Live TV station you want to watch.
4. Four Paramount+ options available are CBSN, CBS network, CBS Sports HQ, and ET Live.
5. Select the station of your choice to access the live feed with the station’s current programming.
What is Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is a video-on-demand service for American viewers that streams content from CBS, Comedy Central, BET, MTV, and more.
- It is a platform for the world’s favorite stories, stars, and brands.
- Paramount+ offers exclusive premieres, stellar originals, hit movies, and popular TV shows.
- It offers an extensive on-demand library for viewers to explore.
- Paramount+ includes 30,000 movies and shows.
- The platform also offers live TV that features over 1,000 live sporting events for 24 hours throughout the year.
- Apart from America, Paramount Plus is also accessible in Europe, the UK, Ireland, South Korea, Australia, Italy, Germany, Austria, France, the Caribbean, and Switzerland.
- Paramount Plus is also available as an app for mobile devices.
- Paramount+ offers separate six profiles including age-locked kid’s profiles.
Paramount Plus Cost
Now that you know what is Paramount Plus, it is time to know what is the cost of watching Paramount+ on your TV. There are two plans offered by the platform. Both of these plans include full access to everything and also provide a seven-day free trial.
Let us look at both of these plans and Paramount Plus Cost below:
- Essential Plan: This plan offers limited commercial interruptions for $4.99/month and $49.99/year. Local live CBS station is not offered by the Essential plan. However, under this plan, NFL on CBS and UEFA Champions League is available via separate live feeds. The Showtime bundle under this plan costs $11.99/month and $119.99/year.
- Premium Plan: This plan does not include any commercials and costs about $9.99/month and $99.99/year. This plan includes the local live CBS station. Showtime bundle under the Premium plan costs about $14.99/month and $149.99/year.
Also Read: Why is my Paramount Plus Not Working on my TV?
Ways to Watch Paramount Plus
Apart from knowing how to get Paramount Plus on TV, you can also consider other options to watch this amazing video streaming platform. You can stream it on your web browser, smartphone, tablet, or on other compatible devices. Let us look at some different ways to watch Paramount Plus:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung TV
- LG TV
- Fire TV
- Portal TV
- Vizio TV
- Android Phone
- PlayStation 4
- Xfinity Flex
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV?
Paramount+ service can be streamed to watch thousands of hours of content ad-free. The first thing to access Paramount Plus is to download the app on your Samsung TV. You can refer to our guide on How to Download Apps on Samsung Smart TV to install Paramount+.
Note: Paramount Plus app is available on 2017-2022 smart TVs.
Once the Paramount + app has been downloaded to the apps of your TV, to know how to get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV, check out the instructions given below to sign up for it in two ways:
Note: Paramount Plus subscription is required to access its content.
Option I: On TV
1. Open the Paramount+ app and then select Sign In.
2. Now, select the On My TV option.
3. Enter your email address and password to access your Paramount+ account.
4. Now, select Sign In.
Option II: On Web
1. Launch the Paramount+ app on your TV and select Sign In.
2. Now, select the On the Web option.
3. Note the code presented on the screen.
4. Now, visit the Paramount Plus website on the browser of your computer or mobile device.
5. Next, enter the activation code and select Activate.
Once the screen is refreshed, stream Paramount+ on your Samsung TV.
How to Get Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV?
If you have LG TV at home and want to know, how do I get Paramount Plus on my smart TV then it is quite easy to do so. You can watch your favorite shows and movies on your LG smart TV you must first download its app. Paramount+ is supported on all LG TVs with webOS 4.0 or higher (2018-present models).
Once the app is downloaded, follow the steps below to know how to get Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV in two ways:
1. Launch Settings of the Paramount+ app and select Sign In.
2. Now, select the On my TV option.
3. Enter your email address and password for your Paramount+ account and select Sign In.
Also Read: Why is HBO Max Not Working on My TV?
1. Launch the Paramount+ app on your LG television and select Sign Up.
2. Next, select the On the Web option.
3. Note down the access code displayed on your TV screen.
4. Now, visit the paramountplus page on the browser of your computer or mobile device.
5. Next, enter the access code and select Activate.
6. After the screen is refreshed, you can stream Paramount+ on your LG TV.
Paramount Plus Sign In with TV Provider
If you have a TV provider and are wondering, how do I get Paramount Plus on my smart TV then to your dismay, you cannot stream Paramount+ using your TV provider credentials. However, you can stream the CBS app and CBS programming using your TV provider log-in on cbs.com. You can download the CBS app on Google Play, Amazon, and App Store.
Also Read: Does a Smart TV Needs Wi-Fi?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I directly sign up for Paramount+ through the Paramount+ app?
Ans. Yes, you can directly sign up for the Paramount+ through Paramount+ app on your Android or iPhone.
Q2. Can I stream Paramount+ via my Apple TV app?
Ans. Yes, you can stream Paramount+ via the App TV app.
Q3. How can I fix Paramount+ streaming issues on my device?
Ans. You can fix the Paramount+ streaming issues on your device by checking your browser, disabling ad blockers, or turning off your tracking protection.
Q4. Can I cancel my Paramount+ subscription?
Ans. Yes, you can cancel your Paramount+ subscription.
Q5. Can I re-subscribe to Paramount Plus after canceling my subscription?
Ans. Yes, you can re-subscribe to Paramount Plus after canceling your subscription. For this, you will need to go through the billing and payment process again.
We hope that our doc on how to get Paramount Plus on TV was helpful in guiding you well on Paramount Plus, details of the plan, and how to sign up for it on your smart TV. If you have any other queries, suggestions, or doubts then please drop your comments below to let us know.