1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the down arrow in the top right corner of the page.
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click “Language” in the left-hand column.
5. Select “English (US)” from the drop-down menu.
6. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
Facebook changed the lives of many people, and many others found ways to get relief from stress. The features of the app attracted everyone to it, and millions of users created accounts every day. While using any app, we generally come across many queries and face trouble getting them resolved. In the same way, some Facebook users want to know how to change Facebook language back to English. So if you too want to know to change my Facebook to original language, i.e. English, look no further! This article will guide you on steps for how to change Facebook language back to English on the Facebook app and website. So, let’s get started!
How to Change the Language on Facebook Back to English
Facebook is among those social media platforms that gained a lot of popularity in their initial decades. Users loved to get connected overseas to make friends. But things can get messy if you accidentally change the language. But worry not, as this article will help you in learning how to change the language on Facebook back to English.
If your Facebook language has been changed to a language you do not understand, you can follow these steps to change it back to English:
1. Log in to your Facebook account on the FB app.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon tab and then select the Cogwheel icon.
3. Then, tap on the Account icon > Globe icon.
4. Tap on the first option from the menu and choose the desired language.
Why is My Facebook in the Wrong Language?
The reason why your Facebook is in the wrong language is that your settings have been changed. Things will remain the same until and unless you manually change the language settings again. If not for you, someone else might have changed the language just to prank or trick you.
How Do I Fix the Language Back to English?
No one can actually understand all the languages of the world. Even in the apps, we can only perform actions in the language that we are familiar with. Changing the device or Facebook settings in another language is very difficult as we cannot understand the language. But do not worry as we are here to help you out with how to change Facebook language back to English.
Follow the steps given below and change your Facebook language back to English.
Note: Make sure you locate the menu option icons which are described in the steps below to get to the language settings menu.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top right side of your Feed screen.
3. Tap on the cogwheel icon option.
4. Then, tap on the first option with the Account icon from the menu list.
5. Next, tap on the globe icon.
6. On the page opened, tap on the first option.
7. Finally, swipe down and tap on the English option from the list of languages.
Also Read: How to Change Language on Disney Plus Roku TV
How Do I Change My Facebook to Original Language?
To know how to change Facebook to the original language, follow the steps mentioned above.
How to Change Language on Facebook on Your PC?
Here is how you can change my Facebook to original language on PC:
1. Visit the Facebook website and Log in to your account by providing the required credentials.
2. From the homepage, click on the profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Click on Settings & privacy from the popup menu.
4. Next, click on the Language from the list of options.
5. On the tab opened, click on Edit for the Facebook language option.
6. Click on the expand option beside the current language and select the preferred language.
Note: English (UK) will be replaced by the language in which you are currently using Facebook.
Also Read: How to Change Avatar on Facebook
How to Change the Facebook Language on Mobile App?
To change the language of Facebook in the mobile app either on Android or iOS, just follow the simple steps that are discussed below:
1. Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon tab > Settings & privacy option.
3. From the list opened, tap on Settings.
4. Tap on the Language and region option from the list of settings.
5. Next, tap on Language for buttons, titles and other text from Facebook option.
6. Tap on the desired language that you wish to change your Facebook language.
Also Read: How to Change Language in LoL
How to Change the Facebook Language on Mobile Browser?
This is how you can easily learn how to change the Facebook language on mobile browser:
1. Access your Facebook account on your mobile browser.
2. From the top right corner of the home page, tap on the hamburger icon tab.
3. Tap on Settings & privacy > Language.
4. Tap on the preferred language option from the list of options on your screen.
We hope that you learned how to change the language on Facebook back to English. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.
How to Change the Language on Facebook Back to English
Facebook is a great way to stay connected with friends and family, but if you’ve accidentally changed the language on your account, it can be difficult to understand what’s going on. Fortunately, it’s easy to change the language back to English. Here’s how to do it.
Step 1: Log in to Your Facebook Account
The first step is to log in to your Facebook account. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to access the settings page.
Step 2: Access the Settings Page
Once you’re logged in, click on the drop-down arrow in the top right corner of the page. This will open a menu with several options. Click on “Settings” to access the settings page.
Step 3: Change the Language
Once you’re on the settings page, click on the “Language” option. This will open a list of languages. Select “English” from the list and click “Save Changes” to save your selection.
Step 4: Log Out and Log Back In
Once you’ve saved your changes, log out of your account and log back in. This will ensure that the language change takes effect. You should now be able to use Facebook in English.
Changing the language on Facebook back to English is easy. Just follow the steps outlined above and you’ll be able to use Facebook in English in no time. Enjoy!