If you’re looking to access a private Instagram account without the user’s permission, you may be wondering if it’s possible to do so. The answer is yes, it is possible to access a private Instagram account using the Inspect Element feature. Inspect Element is a feature of most web browsers that allows you to view and edit the HTML and CSS code of a website. By using Inspect Element, you can view the HTML code of a private Instagram account and gain access to the account. In this article, we’ll explain how to access a private Instagram account using Inspect Element.
How to Access Private Instagram Inspect Element
Unfortunately, it is not possible to access a private Instagram account using Inspect Element. Inspect Element is a browser tool that allows users to view and edit the HTML and CSS of a website. It does not provide access to the content of a private Instagram account.
Inspect element is an amazing tool for web techies, helping them find web errors and more. Now, you can also view Instagram private accounts through inspect element. You can look through private images and more using a web browser on your desktop. If you want to know how to access a private Instagram inspect element, you are at the right place. We are here to enlighten you about this outstanding tool and its use to browse through private Instagram.
How to Access Private Instagram Inspect Element
You can access the private Instagram inspect element by viewing the private account page source and modifying it. Keep reading to find the steps explaining this method in detail further in this article.
Does Inspect Element Work on Instagram?
Yes, inspect element work on Instagram. You can view Instagram private accounts through inspect element. However, users are advised not to use such tools to avoid violating Instagram’s privacy policies.
What can Instagram ++ Do?
Instagram++ has come up with many new features for users, which makes the use of the app even simpler. Some of the prominent features are:
- Ability to zoom in on the profile pictures of Instagram accounts.
- New and improved layout of Instagram feed.
- Ability to save posts and videos on the phone.
- Repost posts without the help of repost apps.
- Ability to save stories.
Also Read: How to View Someone’s Deleted Instagram Posts
Does Instagram ++ Let You See Private Profiles?
No, Instagram ++ does not let you see private profiles. Although, it helps you to see the zoomed-out profile picture of the account.
Does Private Instagram Viewer Work?
Yes, there are many private Instagram viewer tools and applications on the Internet. Some of them work well, while some are of no use. These tools and apps let you see through Instagram profiles even if they are private, crossing all the privacy barricades.
How Long is Instagram Jail?
If you violate Instagram guidelines or have been misusing the app, you can get into Instagram jail. In other words, you can get a ban from Instagram. This Instagram jail may last up to 24–48 hours. Sometimes, it might last up to four weeks.
How to View Private Instagram Profiles with Inspect Element?
If you are wondering how to access the private Instagram inspect element, it can be done using the URL of the image or a story from a private account in inspect element. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Note: This method may or may not work for all users.
1. Visit the Instagram website on your browser.
2. Log In to your Instagram account using your Phone number, username or email address and Password.
3. Open the desired private Instagram account you want to view.
4. Right-click on the three-dotted icon, as shown below.
5. Click on View page source.
6. Press Ctrl + F keys together on your keyboard and type access_token.
7. Now, copy the text by pressing Ctrl + C keys.
8. Paste the text by pressing Ctrl + V keys in the Text Editor, as shown below.
9. Copy the URL of the private account and replace it with your Username.
Also Read: How to View Private Instagram Profiles
How to View Any Private Instagram Account? How Do I View Private Instagram Inspect Element?
Instagram users can now view private Instagram accounts too. There are simple methods to do so:
- Send follow request to the private Instagram account. Once the private user has accepted your friend request, you can view their account, posts, and images easily.
- The use of third-party applications that specialize in viewing private Instagram accounts can also be of great help if you are looking for the same.
- Another way to view any private Instagram account is by creating a fake Instagram profile. Although this method can land you in trouble as it is against Instagram guidelines and policies.
- If you are looking for how to access private Instagram inspect element, then follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the Instagram website and Log In to your Instagram account.
2. Open the desired private Instagram account and right-click on the three-dotted icon.
3. Click on the View page source option from the context menu.
4. Press Ctrl + F keys on your keyboard together.
5. Then, type access_token and press Ctrl + C keys to copy the entire text.
6. Next, press the Ctrl + V keys to paste the text into the Text Editor.
7. Copy the URL of the private account and replace it with your username.
How Can I See My Private Instagram Followers Without Following Them?
If you want to see your private Instagram followers without following them, then there are a few ways in which you can achieve it. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Use third-party applications to view private profiles
- Use inspect element (as explained above)
- Use a dummy account to follow the private profile
- See the profile through a common account
- Use Google to view posts associated with a private profile
We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned how to access private Instagram inspect element. Drop your queries or suggestions in the comment section below, if any. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.
How to Access Private Instagram Accounts Using Inspect Element
Are you trying to access a private Instagram account but don’t know how? Well, you’re in luck! With the help of Inspect Element, you can easily access any private Instagram account without having to follow them or send a request. Here’s how you can do it.
Step 1: Open the Private Instagram Account
The first step is to open the private Instagram account you want to access. Once you’ve opened the account, you’ll need to right-click anywhere on the page and select “Inspect” from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Find the “SharedData” Section
Once you’ve opened the Inspect Element window, you’ll need to find the “SharedData” section. This section contains all the information about the account, including the user’s profile picture, bio, and posts. To find the “SharedData” section, look for the “