How Do You Make a New Tinder Account When Banned

Introduction

If you have been banned from Tinder, you may be wondering how to make a new account. Fortunately, there are a few steps you can take to create a new account and get back on the dating app. In this article, we will discuss how to make a new Tinder account when you have been banned, as well as some tips to help you avoid getting banned again. We will also discuss what to do if you are unable to create a new account. By following these steps, you can get back on Tinder and start meeting new people.

How Do You Make a New Tinder Account When Banned

If you have been banned from Tinder, you will need to create a new account. To do this, you will need to use a different email address, phone number, and/or Facebook account. You will also need to use a different profile photo and bio. Once you have created your new account, you will need to be mindful of Tinder’s rules and regulations to avoid being banned again.
[ad_1]

How Do You Make a New Tinder Account When Banned

Tinder is one of the most famous dating apps available in the market in today’s world. It helps people find their life partners through its features like left swipe to dislike and right swipe to like someone. But if you try to do wrong or illegal things on Tinder, your account can get banned permanently. Are you wondering how to get unbanned from Tinder? You are at the right spot. So, in this article, we will look at how to make a new Tinder account when banned or make a new Tinder account after being banned.

How Do You Make a New Tinder Account When Banned

How Do You Make a New Tinder Account When Banned

You can make a new Tinder account from the Tinder website itself after getting banned. But you will have to follow some conditions to successfully create it. Keep reading to find out what those conditions are.

Does Tinder Ban Your Device?

Yes, Tinder does ban your device. As whenever you create an account on Tinder, it gets access to your device ID, phone number, email address, and all the other information you have shared. So, your account will be banned even if you get a new phone number but are using the same old device. You will need a new device ID or an entirely new device and a new phone number to create a new account on Tinder. But instead of doing all this, you can politely appeal an unban for your account to the Tinder team, and once the appeal is accepted, you will get your account unbanned.

How Many Reports Does it Take to Get Banned on Tinder?

It doesn’t depend on the number of reports. If one user reports your account, it will be reviewed by the Tinder team. Mostly, it won’t get you banned. But if more users ban you on Tinder, your account can get banned. Remember that Tinder doesn’t have a temporary ban, as most of the time, 99% of it will be a permanent ban. So, make sure you don’t violate any terms and conditions of Tinder.

Tinder policies

Also Read: How Many Times Can You Get Banned on PS4

What Happens If I Get Banned From Tinder?

If you get banned on Tinder, you probably won’t get your account back in any case. You won’t be able to create a new account with the same device, same phone number, and all the details you have given in your banned account. You cannot use any of them for new account creation. And if you do so, your account will be banned again. You can visit the Tinder help page to learn more about the banning process.

Consequences of tinder account ban

How Do You Get Past a Tinder Ban?

If your Tinder account is banned for any reason, it is probably a permanent ban, and you cannot get it back.

  • You can try to appeal for an unban, but it’s doubtful whether this method will work or not because the terms and conditions given by Tinder are to be strictly followed.
  • Also, you can try to create a new account but make sure that you are not using the same device you used for your banned account, as Tinder remembers your device ID. It will block it again if you try to create a new account with it. Also, don’t try to use the same phone number because Tinder remembers it.

How to Contact Tinder to Get Unbanned? How Do I Contact Tinder by Email?

Tinder doesn’t provide any mail address or a phone number through which you can contact them. The only way to contact Tinder is by submitting a support request on the Tinder help page.

Note: The steps discussed below don’t guarantee a 100% account unban.

submit a request on Tinder webpage | How Do You Make a New Tinder Account When Banned

Also Read: How to Change Your Name Or Gender On Tinder?

Can I Get Unbanned From Tinder?

No, there is hardly a 1% chance of getting unbanned on Tinder. Once your account is banned, it’s 99% a permanent ban. You can try submitting a request on Tinder help for account unban, but the chances of getting unbanned are very limited.

How to Get Unbanned from Tinder?

The only step you can take to get your account back is sending a polite appeal of unbanning as a request on the Tinder help page. If you have not made any severe mistake, your account may get unbanned. You can fill in the details on the request form as shown below in the image.

Note: The steps discussed below don’t guarantee a 100% account unban.

Fill in the details like in the submit request form.

How Long Does it Take to Get Unbanned From Tinder?

If you have appealed for account unban, you have to wait around 2–4 days for their reply. This doesn’t mean your account will get unbanned in 2–4 days. Once you get their reply, they will let you know whether your account will get unbanned or stay banned forever.

Can You Make a New Account if You Get Banned on Tinder?

Yes, you can make a new Tinder account when banned, but with lots of conditions such as:

  • You cannot use the same device for new account creation.
  • You cannot use the same phone number for new account creation.
  • In fact, you cannot use any information you used in your previous account, which is banned for new account creation.

Also Read: How to Get Unbanned on Omegle

How Do You Make a New Tinder Account When Banned? How to Make a New Tinder Account After Being Banned?

You can create a new Tinder account even after being banned the same way you created your first account, but with the condition that you cannot use the same device, phone number, or email address. This is because Tinder has the complete details of the accounts that are banned on it. If you create a new account with the same information, your new account will also be banned on Tinder.

Read our guide on Can I Make a New Tinder Account After Being Banned? and try those methods to create a new account.

Recommended:

We hope that this article was helpful and you have learned to make a new Tinder account when banned. Drop your queries or suggestions in the comment section below, if any. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.

[ad_2]

How Do You Make a New Tinder Account When Banned?

If you have been banned from Tinder, it can be frustrating and disheartening. Fortunately, there are ways to create a new account and get back on the dating app. Here are some tips on how to make a new Tinder account when banned.

1. Check Your Ban Status

The first step is to check your ban status. You can do this by logging into your account and seeing if you are still able to access it. If you are not able to access your account, then you have been banned. If you are still able to access your account, then you have not been banned.

2. Create a New Account

Once you have confirmed that you have been banned, you will need to create a new account. You can do this by downloading the Tinder app and creating a new profile. Make sure to use a different email address and phone number than the one you used for your previous account. You should also use a different name and profile picture.

3. Follow the Rules

Once you have created your new account, it is important to follow the rules of Tinder. This includes not sending unsolicited messages, not posting inappropriate content, and not engaging in any other activities that could get you banned again. Following the rules will help ensure that your new account remains active.

4. Contact Tinder

If you believe that you were unfairly banned from Tinder, you can contact the company and explain your situation. They may be able to lift the ban and allow you to use your new account. However, it is important to remember that this is not guaranteed and that you should still follow the rules to avoid being banned again.

Conclusion

Creating a new Tinder account when you have been banned can be a difficult process. However, by following the steps outlined above, you can create a new account and get back on the dating app. Just make sure to follow the rules and contact Tinder if you believe that you were unfairly banned.

Jaspreet Singh Ghuman

Jaspreet Singh Ghuman

Jassweb.com/

Passionate Professional Blogger, Freelancer, WordPress Enthusiast, Digital Marketer, Web Developer, Server Operator, Networking Expert. Empowering online presence with diverse skills.

jassweb logo

Jassweb always keeps its services up-to-date with the latest trends in the market, providing its customers all over the world with high-end and easily extensible internet, intranet, and extranet products.

Contact
Jassweb, Rai Chak, Punjab, India. 143518