Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services in the world, but it can be frustrating when you encounter a proxy detected error. This error occurs when Netflix detects that you are using a proxy or unblocker to access content that is not available in your region. Fortunately, there are several ways to fix this error and get back to streaming your favorite shows and movies. In this article, we will discuss five Netflix proxy detected error fixes that you can try.
5 Netflix Proxy Detected Error Fix
1. Use a VPN: A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is the best way to bypass the Netflix proxy error. A VPN will encrypt your traffic and route it through a server in a location of your choice, allowing you to access content that may be blocked in your region.
2. Use a Smart DNS: Smart DNS services are another way to bypass the Netflix proxy error. Smart DNS services will reroute your traffic through a server in a different location, allowing you to access content that may be blocked in your region.
3. Use a Browser Extension: Browser extensions such as Hola Unblocker and ProxMate can be used to bypass the Netflix proxy error. These extensions will route your traffic through a server in a different location, allowing you to access content that may be blocked in your region.
4. Use a Proxy Server: Proxy servers are another way to bypass the Netflix proxy error. Proxy servers will route your traffic through a server in a different location, allowing you to access content that may be blocked in your region.
5. Contact Netflix: If none of the above methods work, you can contact Netflix directly and ask them to unblock your IP address.
Netflix provides a huge list of movies and web series that you can binge-watch on your system. However, there are also many error codes that you may face while using Netflix. You may face Netflix proxy errors on your system. Some of the common errors you may face are Netflix Error F7111-1331, Netflix proxy error m7111-5059, and Netflix Error F7111-5033. We bring to you a helpful guide to performing Netflix Proxy detected fix on Windows 10. So, continue reading!
Netflix Proxy Detected Error Fix
The main reason for Netflix Proxy error is your VPN server. If you are using a particular VPN that cannot bypass the blocked proxy, then you may face the said error. Here, we have listed all the possible troubleshooting methods to solve the above listed Netflix proxy errors.
Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Methods
Follow the given basic troubleshooting methods to fix Netflix error code F7111.
Method 1A: Restart Router
1. Find the Power button at the back of your router.
2. Press the button once to turn it off.
3. Now, disconnect Router power cable and wait until the power is entirely drained from the capacitors.
4. Then, reconnect the power cable and switch it on after a minute.
5. Wait until the network connection is re-established and try signing in again.
Method 1B: Reset Network Settings
You can reset the Network settings on your PC to fix any network-related errors. Read our guide on how to reset network settings on Windows 10 here.
Method 1C: Release and Renew IP Address
Follow these steps to release and renew the IP address and fix Netflix error code NW-6-503 and F7111:
1. Hit the Windows key, type Command Prompt, and click on Run as administrator.
2. Follow our guide to flush or reset the DNS cache.
3. Then, type ipconfig /release command and press the Enter key.
4. Now, type ipconfig /renew command and hit Enter key to renew your IP address.
Also Read: Fix Netflix Error Code UI3012
Method 1D: Re-Login to Netflix
1. Go to Netflix webpage and click on Sign Out option from the top right corner as shown.
2. Wait for 30 seconds and reboot the PC.
3. Next, visit Netflix webpage in a web browser and click on Sign In.
4. Type your Login credentials and log into to your account. Check if Netflix proxy error m7111-5059 has been fixed or not.
Method 2: Modify VPN Settings
Following are the steps to modify the VPN and proxy server settings in Windows 10 in order to fix fix Netflix Proxy detected error:
1. Hit the Windows key and type VPN settings in the search bar, then, click Open.
2. Here, select the connected VPN and click on Disconnect option.
3. Now, close all the running programs and reboot the PC.
4. Then, open the VPN settings again and click on the Connect option as depicted below.
5. Finally, launch Netflix and check if the error is fixed.
6. If not, then follow our guide to disable VPN and proxy on Windows 10.
Also Read: How to Fix Netflix Error Code M7111-1101
Method 3: Delete Netflix Cookies
Removing Netflix cookies from your web browser is a great Netflix proxy detected error. You can do the same as follows:
1. Go to Netflix clear cookies webpage in your web browser.
2. All the cookies will be cleared from the site. Now, click on Sign In and login with your credentials.
Method 4: Use IPv6 Connection Instead of IPv4
Here are the steps to use Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) connection instead of IPv4 to fix Netflix proxy error m7111-5059:
1. Press the Windows key, type Control Panel and click on Open.
2. Set View by > Category and click on View network status and tasks.
3. Click on the Change adapter settings option from the left sidebar.
4. Next, right-click on your currently active internet connection and select Properties, as depicted below.
5. Here, make the following changes:
- uncheck the box marked Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- check the box marked Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
6. Now, double-click Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) option to open Properties window.
7. Next, check the options titled
- Obtain an IP address automatically and
- Use the following DNS server addresses, as shown highlighted in the pic below.
7A. For the Preferred DNS server, enter the Google Public DNS address as: 126.96.36.199
7B. And, In the Alternate DNS server, enter the other Google Public DNS as: 188.8.131.52
8. Finally, click on OK to save the changes and reboot Windows 10 PC.
Also Read: How to Change Netflix Video Quality on your Computer
Method 5: Turn Off Parental Controls
If you are facing Netflix error F7111-5033, then it could be because of the Parental Controls feature. Here are the steps to turn off parental controls or change the maturity ratings in order to resolve the said issue.
1. Navigate to Netflix webpage and Sign In to your account as usual.
2. Then, click on the Account option and select your profile.
3. Under PROFILE & PARENTAL CONTROLS section, click on drop-down arrow for All Maturity Ratings.
4. Then, click on Change option for Viewing Restrictions.
5. Enter your Login credentials to confirm.
6A. Now, select the Maturity ratings for your profile as needed.
6B. Or, choose to turn off all restrictions as shown.
7. Finally, click on Save & enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why are you facing Netflix Error F7111-1331?
Q2. Why do you face Netflix Error F7111-5033?
Ans. If your Netflix profile is set below the required maturity level, then you may face error code F7111-5033. You can adjust the Parental Controls on Netflix to solve this problem.
We hope that this article was helpful to learn Netflix proxy detected error codes fix. Do leave your comments in the box below, and let us know what you want to learn next.
5 Netflix Proxy Detected Error Fix
Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services in the world, but it can be frustrating when you encounter the dreaded “Netflix proxy detected” error. This error occurs when Netflix detects that you are using a proxy or unblocker to access their content. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to fix this issue and get back to streaming your favorite shows and movies.
1. Use a VPN
The most reliable way to bypass the Netflix proxy error is to use a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a server in a different location, making it appear as if you are accessing Netflix from that location. This allows you to bypass any regional restrictions and access the content you want.
2. Use a Smart DNS
Another way to bypass the Netflix proxy error is to use a Smart DNS. A Smart DNS works similarly to a VPN, but instead of encrypting your traffic, it reroutes it through a different server. This allows you to access content from different regions without having to worry about the Netflix proxy error.
3. Clear Your Browser Cache
Sometimes the Netflix proxy error can be caused by a corrupted browser cache. To fix this, you can try clearing your browser cache. This can be done by going to your browser’s settings and selecting the “Clear Browsing Data” option.
4. Disable Any Unblockers or Proxies
If you are using any unblockers or proxies to access Netflix, you should disable them. These services can interfere with Netflix’s ability to detect your location, which can lead to the Netflix proxy error.
5. Contact Netflix Support
If none of the above solutions work, you can try contacting Netflix support. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get you back to streaming in no time.