Microsoft Outlook can cause various errors, one such error is currently unable to send your message on Windows 10 computer. Error message can’t send right now try again later is a common Outlook error, this can be caused by various reasons, including network errors or improper Microsoft Outlook settings. In this guide we will discuss methods to resolve the Outlook web access the message can t sent right now error.
How to Fix Currently Unable to Send Your Message on Windows 10
There can be various reasons for this error to occur on Windows 10 system while attempting to send a mail from Microsoft Outlook; some of the possible reasons are listed below.
- An unstable network connection is usually the major reason for this error
- Incorrect sender or recipient email addresses, and number of the recipients are also responsible for this error
- Various antivirus settings can cause Outlook to display can’t send message errors
- Outlook profile errors and improper Outlook authentication settings can also be responsible for this error
- Bugs and lags in Outlook application are also responsible for various Outlook errors
This guide will give you methods to resolve the currently unable to send your message on Windows 10 errors.
Method 1: Troubleshoot Internet Connection
Outlook requires a stable internet connection to send or receive emails; therefore, before sending a message through Microsoft Outlook, ensure that you have a stable network connection. You can try to reconnect your WiFi router or refresh the network provider. Generally, this issue can be avoided by fixing network issues. Read our guide to troubleshoot network connectivity problem on Windows 10.
Method 2: Verify Daily Limit to Send Emails
You may receive an error message can’t send right now try again later if you have exceeded your email limit. Microsoft Outlook has a fixed limit on the number of emails that you can send in a day. The number varies from 10 to 300 emails depending on the type of Microsoft Outlook account you use. Thus, check if you have exceeded the limit for the sending of emails to avoid the Outlook web access the message can t sent right now error. If you are within the limit and still have this error, move on to the next method to fix the error.
Method 3: Ensure Correct Recipient’s Email Address
It is a common error that occurs when you enter an incorrect email address, always make sure that you have entered the correct recipient’s email address if you are sending a message to more than one recipient, and ensure all their respective emails are correct.
Method 4: Do Not Use an Email Alias
If you use an alias email account for emailing, this alias account can cause several errors including currently unable to send your message on Windows 10 errors. To avoid this error avoid using your alias account.
1. In the start menu search type Outlook. Click on Open.
2. In the Outlook home window, click on New Email.
3. In the new window, click on From drop-down.
4. Select your main email account and send your email using this email account.
Also Read: How to Turn On Microsoft Outlook Dark Mode
Method 5: Change Number of Recipients
Mostly the Currently Unable to send your message on Windows 10 error occurs when trying to send a group message. You can avoid Outlook web access the message can t sent right now error by limiting or reducing the number of recipients for a message.
Method 6: Verify Microsoft Account
If several verified your Microsoft account with Outlook, it can cause errors while sending or receiving emails, and other errors. It is always good to verify your email when signing up for an Outlook account to stay on the safe side and avoid errors.
1. Go to Microsoft sign-in page by visiting the Microsoft login page.
2. Enter your account credentials.
3. Microsoft will send a code to your email, use this code to verify and sign into your account.
Method 7: Disable Antivirus Temporarily
Often the error with Outlook is caused by third-party antivirus interference. Sometimes, your antivirus may block Outlook applications and emails considering them to be a threat to your computer. This is a common error that can be fixed by temporarily disabling the antivirus. You can check out the How to Disable Antivirus Temporarily on Windows 10 guide to safely disable antivirus on your Windows 10 computer and fix Currently Unable to send your message on Windows 10.
Also Read: Fix Outlook Password Prompt Reappearing
Method 8: Create New Email Profile
If the previous method does not help, error message can’t send right now try again later issue can be caused by issues with your email profile. You can resolve the Outlook web access the message can t sent right now error by creating a new email profile for Outlook.
1. Press the Window key, type Control Panel and click on Open.
2. Set View by > Large icons, then click on Mail setting.
3. Click on Show profiles on Mail Setup – Outlook dialog box.
4. In the new Mail dialogue box, click on Add… button.
5. Name the profile under Profile Name and click OK.
6. Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
7. Select POP or IMAP and click on Next.
8. Enter your credentials and select account type POP3.
9. Finally, Click Next and save this profile.
Method 9: Turn On Authentication
You can fix various email errors on Outlook by turning on authentication, however, to enable authentication you will have to make changes to the Outlook registry. Follow these steps to turn On authentication and fix Currently Unable to send your message on Windows 10.
1. Press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog box.
2. Here, type notepad and click on OK to launch the Notepad app.
3. Now, copy and paste the following text.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Exchange] "AlwaysUseMSOAuthForAutoDiscover"=dword:00000001 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common] [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\Identity] "EnableADAL"=dword:00000001 "Version"=dword:00000001
4. Then, save the Notepad file in a location of your choice.
5. Instead of .txt extension, give the Notepad file .reg extension.
6. Close Notepad, and press the Windows + E keys together to open File Explorer.
7. Locate the Notepad file and double-click on it.
8. Click Yes to permit Registry Editor to make changes to your device.
9. Again, click Yes to confirm the changes.
Check if Currently Unable to send your message on Windows 10 still persists or not.
Also Read: How to Turn Outlook Email Read Receipt On Off
Method 10: Repair Outlook
If none of the above-mentioned methods worked for you, error message can’t send right now try again later issue may be happening because of your Microsoft Outlook program. To resolve Outlook web access the message can’t sent right now issues with the Microsoft Outlook program you can try to repair Outlook.
1. Open the Control Panel app.
2. Set View by > Category, then click on Uninstall a program.
3. Locate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 and right-click on it and click on Change.
4. Give permissions to the computer.
5. In the Microsoft Office window select Repair and click Continue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why Outlook can’t send emails?
Ans. Outlook requires a stable internet connection to send or receive emails, therefore, ensure that there is good internet in place before sending emails via Outlook.
Q2. Can I add a new Outlook profile?
Ans. Yes, you can add a new Outlook profile, you can use the Control Panel mail utility to set up a new Outlook profile.
Q3. What causes can’t send message error on Outlook?
Ans. A bad internet connection and incorrect email addresses are some of the common reasons for can’t send message error on Outlook.
We hope this guide was helpful to you and you were able to fix currently unable to send your message on Windows 10 error. Let us know which method worked for you the best. If you have suggestions or queries, please share them in the comment section.