TikTok is used by more than 1 billion users in more than 150 nations. Many individuals prefer using the camera on TikTok over the camera on their phone since it offers hundreds of filters and effects. Zooming is a crucial tool while making TikTok videos. On TikTok, the zoom effect has a variety of applications and trends, such as facial zooms and slow zooms. Are you a TikTok user wondering how to zoom in on TikTok without hands? If you are someone looking for more information related to TikTok, we bring you a helpful guide that will resolve all your doubts about how you zoom in and out on TikTok and how to smooth zoom on TikTok. Let’s thoroughly examine the various TikTok zooming techniques.
How to Zoom in on TikTok without Hands
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to zoom in on TikTok without hands in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Where is Slow Zoom on TikTok?
Additionally, users of TikTok can add effects to their videos both during and after production. On TikTok, various effects are accessible, allowing users to be creative and amuse their followers. However, the Zoom effect is one that all TikTok users seem to agree on enjoying. If you also want to create a video with the zoom effect, search for Slow Zoom in the search box and find it under the Effects section.
Users of TikTok take pleasure in creating new trends using these frequently random filters. The newest effect that everyone is raving about is called Slow Zoom, and as the name implies, it enables users to press play and begin a steady zoom that appears to be taken straight out of a music video. Here is a guide on how slow zoom on TikTok in a few easy steps:
2. Tap on the search icon from the top right corner of the Home tab.
3. Search slow zoom using the search bar.
4. Then, tap on the Slow Zoom option under the Effects section.
5. Tap on Use this effect.
6. Choose from 10 seconds, 15 seconds, or 30 seconds for the zoom duration.
7. Then, tap on the sound tab from the top to select the desired sound for your video.
8. Tap on the record button to record your video with the Zoom effect.
9. Use the available editing options to edit your video and tap on Next.
10. Lastly, tap on Post to post your video on your TikTok profile, or tap on Drafts to save it.
People are utilizing the filter to express their creativity with numerous trends and transitions because it is simple.
Also Read: How to Add Link on TikTok Bio
How to Zoom in on TikTok without Hands?
Follow the steps mentioned above to zoom in on TikTok without using your hands. It will certainly help you to focus on what you want to record.
How Do You Zoom in and out on TikTok?
Here are some simple instructions on how to do Zoom in and out on TikTok:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Plus icon from the bottom bar.
3A. Now, pinch in to zoom in and pinch out to zoom out in the video, respectively.
3B. Or, tap-hold the record button and swipe up to zoom in and swipe down to zoom out, respectively.
Here is a tutorial on how you do no hands on TikTok in a few simple steps if you don’t know how to zoom in on TikTok without hands:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone and tap on the Plus icon from the bottom bar.
2. Tap on Timer from the editing options on the right side of the screen.
3. Select the 3s or 10s tab for the timer to go off and start the recording.
4. Choose the desired recording limit by dragging the slider.
5. Then, tap on Start recording.
6. The recording will start when the timer expires, enabling you to create TikTok videos without using your hands.
Also Read: How to Zoom Out in Google Docs
How Do You Stop TikTok Video without Hands?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to stop your TikTok videos while recoding without hands.
No, TikTok doesn’t have auto-scroll. There are a couple of options for watching TikTok hands-free, though. Use your phone’s built-in virtual assistant, like Siri or Google Assistant, as one option.
How Do You Smooth Zoom on TikTok?
Let’s see how to smooth zoom on TikTok.
1. Launch the TikTok app and tap on the search icon.
2. Search slow zoom and tap on the Slow Zoom option under the Effects section.
3. Tap on Use this effect.
4. Choose from 10 seconds, 15 seconds, or 30 seconds for the zoom duration.
5. Then, tap on the sound tab from the top to select the desired sound for your video.
6. Tap on the record button to record your video with the Zoom effect.
7. Edit the video with the available editing options and Post the video or save it to Drafts.
Read this article from the start to learn how to zoom in on TikTok without hands.
Also Read: How to Upload High Quality Video on TikTok
Here is a tutorial for the TikTok app on Android, iPhone, and iPad on how to add transitions between your video clips.
2. Tap on the Plus icon from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on Upload.
Note: You can also record the video by tapping on the record button.
4. Switch to the Videos tab and select the desired video you want to add the transition to.
5. Then, tap on the Effects option from the right side of the screen.
6. Select the Transition tab from the bottom of the screen.
7. Then, tap on the play icon to play the video and select the desired transition from the available ones to add to that specific time in the video.
Note: You can add multiple transitions in your video too.
8. After you are done adding transitions, tap on Save.
9. Then, tap on Next > Post to upload your video to your profile.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Zoom Out in Minecraft
How Do You Do the Slow Mo TikTok Trend?
You can follow the steps mentioned below to do the slow-mo trend:
1. Open the TikTok app and tap on the Plus icon > Speed options.
2. Select the 0.3x or 0.5x tab to slow down your video.
3. Tap on the record button and recorded the slow mo video to upload it to your TikTok profile.
We hope that you learned how to zoom in on TikTok without hands and smooth zoom on TikTok. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.