YouTube is one of the most renowned video-sharing platforms. Millions of users upload content on it daily. Viewers of the video interact with favorite bloggers through the comment section and show love by liking the video. I also comment on videos that I like. If you have also commented and want to know how to view YouTube comment history on Windows 10 and how to manage YouTube comments on Windows, read this guide. Because in this article, we will be telling you how to edit your YouTube comments Windows. So, without further ado, let us get started.
Sometimes you may want to delete a comment you posted once because you consider it rude and disrespectful. But what if there are some grammatical errors, and you want to change the already posted comment? You can choose to edit the comment. So, if you want to learn how to view YouTube comment history on Windows 10 and how to manage YouTube comments on Windows, then you are on the right page. So, please keep reading to learn about it.
We have presented here the method to find your YouTube Comments on Windows. So, perform the simple steps the to find the comment:
1. Open the YouTube website.
2. Click on the three-lined icon on the screen upper left-hand side.
3. Navigate to History, shown on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. Under Manage all history select Comments.
You will see your comment on a particular video.
Also Read: 14 Fixes for Cannot Login to YouTube on Windows 10/11
What if you have written something in the comment section that you no longer relate to and want to change? Luckily, YouTube allows its users to edit comments. To learn how to edit YouTube comments Windows follow the steps that are provided below:
1. Repeat the steps from 1 to 3 mentioned above.
2. Now, select the video on which you want to want to make the changes.
3. Here, scroll down and find your comment.
4. Click on the three-dot icon shown on the right side of your comment.
5. Choose the Edit option.
6. Make the desired changes to the comment.
7. Save the changes by clicking on Save.
Also Read: What If Your Comment is Highlighted on YouTube?
You can delete the comments that you once posted. To learn how to delete YouTube comments on Windows 10, follow the steps given below:
1. Repeat the steps from 1 to 4 mentioned under how to edit YouTube comments on Windows.
2. Choose Delete.
3. Finally, select Delete under Delete comment.
We hope this article was helpful, and now you know how to view YouTube comment history on Windows 10. If you still have questions, feel free to ask them in the comment section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.