TikTok is the most successful short video platform worldwide; millions of users daily watch and upload their videos on TikTok. The most watched TikTok videos are the trend videos. These trend videos can be of any type. Currently, text-to-speech video trends are the most popular, not just on TikTok but also on other platforms. The text to speech trend is easy to understand, as you just need to record a video, add some text to it, tap on the text to enable text-to-speech, and you are done! To learn that in detail, this article will help you. It will guide you in steps on how to use text to speech TikTok. And if you can’t find the text to speech feature, you will also get help with that in this article. You will also learn why is text to speech TikTok missing and whether can you get singing text to speech TikTok.
How to Use Text to Speech on TikTok
You can adjust the voice of text to speech, change the tone of it, voice over your own voice or add the voice externally. Any text that appears on your TikTok video will be read out loud in the defined voice you’ve selected. If you have never tried the text-to-speech TikTok trend, you should! To do this, you need to know how to use text-to-speech on your video. Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating the same in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Is Text to Speech Gone on TikTok?
No, text to speech is not gone on TikTok. Text to speech, as the name says, converts the written text to a speech, like someone really reading the text. The speech voices can be of different types; it can be a male voice, female voice, child’s voice, or any voice options available. You can use any of the voices on your TikTok video of your own. It has the option to convert text to speech on video, but for voices, there is not much variety.
Can I Get Text to Speech TikTok Online?
Yes, you can get the text to speech TikTok online. It does have voices for text to speech, and you can change its effect. But if you do not like it, you can also add your own voice to TikTok. You can use websites or third-party apps to generate voices of your own. These voices can be used on TikTok, or you can create a recorded audio file and attach it to your video. If you don’t want to add any external voices, you can use the voice-over option to add your own voice to the TikTok video.
Can I Get Singing Text to Speech TikTok?
Yes, you can get a singing text to speech on TikTok. You need to type in the text on your video, tap on the text you have typed, and enable the text to speech option once again. Then, tap on the text, change the voice, and select the singing voice options. The voices with the mic icon add singing text to speech. The singing text to speech voices can be modified by changing their bass, tones, and others from the voice effects option. Also, if you don’t like the singing text to speech voices, you can surely add one of your own.
Also Read: Can You Create Recap for Instagram Reels and TikTok?
Why is Text to Speech TikTok Missing?
The reasons why is text to speech missing are listed below:
- It is missing because of using the older TikTok app version.
- Text to speech is not available in your region.
- There might be some error in the TikTok app due to which it is not showing.
- The device you are using has the older version of the operating system which is blocking new updates of TikTok.
- There must be some bug in the TikTok app.
How Do I Get Text to Speech on TikTok?
To get text to speech on TikTok, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the TikTok app on your Android or iOS mobile device.
2. Tap on the Plus icon from the bottom bar.
3. Then, tap on the Record button and record the video.
4. Once done recording, tap on the Text option at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Type in your desired text and tap on Done.
6. Tap on the text that you’ve added.
7. From the options, tap on Text-to-speech. You will hear the text with the help of this feature.
Also Read: How to Use Text to Speech Android
How to Use Text to Speech TikTok?
You can read and follow the steps mentioned above to use text to speech on your TikTok app.
How to Use Text to Speech TikTok Android?
To know how to use text to speech TikTok on an Android device, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Plus icon > Record button.
3. After recording, tap on the Text option at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Type in your desired text and tap on Done.
5. Tap on the added text > Text-to-speech.
Also Read: How to Talk Over a Sound on TikTok Without Voiceover
How to Get Text-to-Speech TikTok Female Voice?
To know how to get text-to-speech TikTok female voice, just follow these steps:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Record button to record a video.
4. Then, tap on the Text option at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Type in your text and tap on the text to speech icon.
6. From the voice options at the bottom, select any desired female voice. For example, Eddie, or Jessie.
7. Tap on Done from the top right corner of the screen to save the changes made.
We hope that this article has helped you understand how to use text to speech TikTok. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.