TikTok is one of the most popular social media platforms today, and it’s a great way to share your videos with the world. However, if you want to make sure your videos look their best, you need to know how to upload high quality video on TikTok. In this guide, we’ll show you how to upload high quality video on TikTok, from choosing the right video format to optimizing your video for the best results. With these tips, you’ll be able to make sure your videos look great and get the most out of your TikTok experience.
How to Upload High Quality Video on TikTok
1. Open the TikTok app and tap the plus sign at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the video you want to upload from your device.
3. Tap the “Edit” button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Adjust the video’s length, speed, and other settings.
5. Tap the “Quality” button at the top of the screen.
6. Select the “High Quality” option.
7. Tap the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Add a caption, hashtags, and other details.
9. Tap the “Post” button to upload your video.
Millions of individuals have expressed interest in using TikTok since it became the world’s most widely used video social network. Its user-friendly video generator, which anybody can use to create films, publish to TikTok, and share with their friends, is the reason it has gained such rapid popularity. If you are a TikTok user wondering how to upload high quality video on TikTok? Don’t worry! We are bringing you a helpful guide that will resolve all your queries, like how to upload HD videos on TikTok and where are the TikTok video quality settings. Also, you will understand how to fix upload HD missing on TikTok.
How to Upload High Quality Video on TikTok
You will get to know how to upload high quality video on TikTok further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
What is the Resolution of TikTok Videos?
Have you ever uploaded a video that appeared great on your phone but was pixelated, distorted, or chopped off when you watched it later? You have to convert your videos to the proper size before uploading them to avoid TikTok converting them to its specifications with potential technical issues. Videos in MP4 and MOV formats can be played on TikTok. Given the popularity of vertical aspect ratios on mobile devices, you should aim to stick with resolutions of 1080 x 1920 or, at the very least, 720 x 980 if you don’t want your videos to appear blurry.
Where is the TikTok Video Quality Settings on Android?
You may have observed that TikTok videos don’t always have the best quality. Therefore, check that the TikTok video quality settings are set properly before uploading. To guarantee the good quality of your uploaded video, you must enable the Allow high-quality uploads option from the More options screen.
Why are My TikToks Low Quality? Why is My TikTok Video Quality Bad?
A high-quality video may appear to be of lower quality due to a variety of circumstances.
- You’re not using a camera from TikTok: You can record a live video using the in-app camera on TikTok. The TikTok camera typically delivers the best results because it is designed for the site.
- The low resolution of your camera’s screen: The highest recommended video quality on TikTok is 1080p. Make sure your camera’s resolution is 1080p while recording a video.
- Unstable Internet access: Your internet speed directly relates to the quality of your video. The quality of the TikTok videos improves with greater internet speeds. Therefore, to watch your video in good quality, make sure your internet is fast.
- Incorrect aspects of TikTok video: Make sure your device’s camera settings are ideal for filming videos for TikTok. The suggested video setting on TikTok is a maximum video resolution of 1080p x 1920p, full video size of 287.6 MB, H.264 codec, and MP4 or MOV video formats.
Also Read: Why is TikTok Making Me Sign Up?
Why does My TikTok Say Video Resolution Not Supported at This Time?
You might experience this problem if you record a video outside of TikTok and then attempt to upload it to TikTok. Your TikTok indicates that video resolution is not supported at this time. The majority of cameras can capture video at the resolution TikTok supports. You can adjust the video’s resolution to correct this. Use a resolution of up to 1080p if you wish to publish your videos to TikTok (1080×1920 is the best for all videos).
Does TikTok Support 1080p?
Yes, you can upload videos at a resolution of up to 1080p HD on TikTok.
How Do I Turn a Video HD?
Within the TikTok app, you can upload videos with a resolution of up to 1080P. If you want to ensure that the videos you import into TikTok and upload are high-quality, post your video in HD using a feature. Here’s how to upload high quality videos on TikTok.
2. Tap on the Plus icon from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on Upload.
4. Switch to the Videos tab and select the desired video you want to upload in HD.
5. Then, edit the video with the available edit options if you want and tap on Next.
6. On the Post screen tap on More options.
7. Then, turn on the toggle for the Allow high-quality uploads option.
8. Return to the Post screen and tap on Post to upload the video in HD.
Also Read: How to Duet on TikTok with a Saved Video
How Do I Upload High Quality Videos to TikTok?
Some users might believe that the video they record on their smartphone is of bad quality. It could be one of the reasons, but it is not the most important one. You know, you can upload 1080p HD videos to TikTok. However, you’ll most likely still receive poor video quality if you didn’t manually alter TikTok’s video quality settings to upload videos in HD by default. You can follow the steps mentioned above to upload high quality videos you shot on TikTok.
How Do You Make a TikTok Video 1080p?
For Windows and Mac, VideoProc Converter is a flexible video editor and HD video converter. It can upscale 360p, 480p, and 720p videos to 1080p with obvious visual enhancements when converting a low-res video to HD on a larger screen. When converting 4K to 1080p, the visual quality is maintained while the file size is decreased. Here is a guide on how do you make a TikTok video 1080p in a few easy steps:
1. Install and run VideoProc Converter on your PC.
2. Click on Video to access the panel for video conversion.
2. To add one or more video files to VideoProc Converter, click +Video.
3. After adding the video, click on Target Format.
4. Select HD Video > AVC HD Video > Done.
5. Select the Codec gear icon.
6. To change the resolution, go to Video Codec Options and select 1920 x 1080.
7. Choose the desired output directory.
8. Lastly, click on Run to save the converted HD video on your device.
Also Read: How to Combine Two TikTok Drafts
How to Upload HD Videos on TikTok on iPhone?
Here is a guide on how do you upload HD videos on TikTok in a few easy steps:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Plus icon > Upload.
3. Select the desired video and edit it with the available edit options.
4. Then, tap on Next.
5. Tap on More options > Allow high-quality uploads.
6. Then, Post the video in HD.
How to Fix Upload HD Missing on TikTok?
There are still several ways you may resolve the TikTok video quality issues, no matter how severe your condition may be. To avoid video quality issues, here is a guide on how to fix upload HD missing on TikTok:
- Video size, when submitted from an iOS device, is 250 MB & Android needs 75 MB.
- H.264 codec
- The aspect ratio of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- MOV or MP4 format
- Video format in the vertical
Also, make sure you take higher-resolution video recordings. Unfortunately, not all cell phones have strong cameras, which frequently produce boring and unpleasant films. Promising outcomes are guaranteed by Apple iPhones and some Android smartphones, such as the Samsung Galaxy.
We hope that you learned about how to upload high quality video on TikTok. Feel free to contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.
How to Upload High Quality Video on TikTok
TikTok is a popular social media platform that allows users to share short videos with their followers. It is a great way to express yourself and share your creativity with the world. However, if you want to make sure your videos look their best, you need to know how to upload high quality videos on TikTok.
Step 1: Choose the Right Video Format
The first step to uploading high quality videos on TikTok is to make sure you are using the right video format. TikTok supports the following video formats: MP4, MOV, and AVI. It is important to note that the maximum file size for videos is 500 MB.
Step 2: Adjust the Video Settings
Once you have chosen the right video format, you need to adjust the video settings. TikTok recommends that you use a resolution of 720p or higher and a frame rate of 30fps or higher. You should also make sure that the video bitrate is set to at least 2 Mbps.
Step 3: Compress the Video
The next step is to compress the video. This will help reduce the file size and make it easier to upload. You can use a free video compressor such as Handbrake or FFmpeg to compress your video. Make sure to adjust the settings to ensure that the video quality is not compromised.
Step 4: Upload the Video
Once you have compressed the video, you can now upload it to TikTok. Open the TikTok app and tap the “+” icon to upload a video. Select the video you want to upload and wait for it to finish uploading. Once the upload is complete, you can add effects, music, and other elements to make your video look even better.
Step 5: Share the Video
The last step is to share your video with your followers. Tap the “Share” button and select the platforms you want to share your video on. You can also add a caption and hashtags to make your video more discoverable. Once you have shared your video, you can sit back and watch as your followers enjoy your high quality video.
Now that you know how to upload high quality videos on TikTok, you can start creating amazing content and sharing it with the world. Just remember to use the right video format, adjust the video settings, compress the video, and share it with your followers.