Discord is a social platform that gives users the ability to message, voice call, and video call other gaming enthusiasts. And also, it enables you to share files in private chats or as a part of communities known as servers. Many people use Discord to create a community and exchange thoughts with other users in that community. If you are using the discord for a while, you may know that if you disable your account, it will get automatically deleted after 14 days. And if you don’t know how to undisable Discord account, this article will guide you precisely in that regard. It will explain to you how and why Discord ban your account, whether or not you can message disabled Discord account, and also how to reactivate disabled Discord account.
How to Undisable Discord Account
Discord is free, easy to use, and supports multiple platforms. This is why Discord is so popular among YouTubers, including gamers, programmers, artists, and many more. Discord supports every major platform, like Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and macOS, and can also be used via a web browser. So, to regain access to your disabled Discord account, you can log in to the account again within 14 days. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Disable Discord Account?
To disable the discord account, just follow these upcoming steps:
2. Tap on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of the screen, as shown below.
3. Tap on My Account.
4. Swipe down and tap on Disable Account.
5. Enter your account Password and tap on Disable.
You have successfully disabled your Discord account using the Discord mobile app. Read till the end to learn how to undisable Discord account.
Also Read: How to Recover Hacked Musically Account
Can Discord Ban Your Account?
Yes, your account can get banned if you have violated the community guidelines of Discord. Depending upon the severity of your violation, your account can receive a temporary ban or a permanent ban. The temporary ban can get removed as soon as the ban period gets over. Once your account got banned permanently, there is no way you can unban it as the phone number or email associated with your account gets blacklisted.
Why is Your Discord Account Disabled?
Your discord account has been disabled due to the following reasons:
- You have disabled your account knowingly or accidentally
- Your age is less than 18
- If your account has been inactive for more than a year
- When you have violated Discords community guidelines and the terms and conditions
- If you have been spamming on Discord
- If you have been reported by a moderator for abuse or misbehavior
Also Read: What Happens When You Disable Your Discord Account?
Can You Message a Disabled Discord Account?
Yes, you can message disabled Discord account. The disabled account will no longer receive any notifications of your messages and calls. All the messages you’ve sent to the disabled account will be visible when the user reactivates the account.
Can You Recover a Disabled Discord Account?
Yes, you can easily recover a disabled Discord account from your browser or the Discord app. To reactivate your Discord account, you just have to login back again with your email and password and restore the account by doing the verification prompted on the screen.
How Can You Undisable Discord Account?
To undisable your Discord account from your Discord app, follow the below-listed steps:
1. Open the Discord app on your phone.
2. Tap on Login.
3. Enter your Email or Phone Number and Password and tap on Login.
4. Tap on Restore Account to undisable and get back your Discord account.
Also Read: How to Switch Between Multiple Accounts on Discord
How to Get Your Disabled Discord Account Fixed?
To get your disabled discord account fixed, just follow these steps:
1. Launch the Discord app and tap on Login.
2. Enter your Email or Phone Number and Password in the respective fields.
3. Then, tap on Login.
4. From the Account Disabled screen, tap on Restore Account to get your disabled Discord account fixed.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Account
How Can You Reactivate Your Disabled Discord Account?
You can reactivate your disabled Discord account with the help of the following steps:
1. Open the Discord app on your phone.
2. Next, tap on the Login option from the Welcome to Discord screen.
3. Type your Email or Phone Number and Password.
4. Then, tap on Login > Restore Account.
So, we hope you have understood how to undisable Discord account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.