If you are a user of Moto E4 or Moto E4 Plus and have wondered how can you turn on LED light on Motorola? Or how can you turn on notification light on Moto E4 Plus or Moto E4? You will get answers to these questions in this article. We are bringing you a helpful guide that will teach you about the Moto E4 notification light and Moto display. Let’s dive in!
How to Turn On Moto E4 Notification Light
You can turn on the notification light on your Moto E4 from the Notification settings menu. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Note: Since smartphones don’t have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device.
Is Moto E4 a Good Phone?
Yes, Moto E4 is a good phone for customers who want to perform daily moderate tasks on their phone efficiently. Let us see the features that can explain to you the whole picture about this phone:
- Motorola Moto E4 is powered by a MediaTek MT6737M quad-core processor running at 1.3GHz. It has 2GB of RAM installed.
- The Motorola Moto E4 has an 8-megapixel rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for taking selfies.
- The Motorola Moto E4 has a 2800mAh replaceable battery and runs Android 7.1.
- The Moto E4 has a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a 720×1280 pixel resolution.
- The Motorola Moto E4 has 16GB of internal storage that can be increased via a microSD card.
- It was available in two color options: Black and Brush Gold.
- Also, the phone was packed with modern hardware. including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, 3G, and 4G connectivity options.
Moto E4 was one of the top-selling smartphones in India, so no doubt Moto E4 and E4 Plus both are good mid-range segment phones.
How Old is the Moto E4?
Moto E4 was launched in June 2017, so it is about a 5 years old smartphone as of this date.
What is the Price of Moto E4?
Currently, Moto E4 is available in the Second-hand market the price of the Moto E4 is INR 2500 and the price for Moto E4 Plus is around INR 5000. It is difficult to find a brand new Moto E4 as Motorola stopped production of this mobile a long time ago. So, this is the current price of Moto E4.
How Do You Turn on Your LED Light for Notifications?
To turn on your LED lights for notifications, you have to enable the light flashes on receiving notification option. Here are the steps to turn on your LED lights for notification.
Note: Below Screenshots are taken on Oppo F3.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Then, tap on Notification & Status Bar.
3. Turn on the toggle for the Easy Light Flashes upon Receiving Notifications option to turn on your LED lights for notification.
Also Read: How Do I Connect My Droid Turbo 2 to Computer
Does Motorola Have LED Notification Light?
Yes, Motorola has an LED notification light and it is located just adjacent to the front camera at the top right. But it comes disabled from the factory. Because Motorola has introduced a feature named Moto always on display in Moto X, Z, G, and E series which shows all important information on your mobile lock screen and replaces the LED notification light because it is more power efficient, Hence, you have to turn on the LED light on Motorola from the Settings app or using a third- party app available on Play Store.
How Do You Turn on the Notification Light on a Motorola?
Motorola phones have an always-on display feature that notifies you of all important information like time, new messages, and other notifications. But if you want the LED notification light to blink, first you have to check whether your Motorola mobile is equipped with a LED notification light or not. After you make sure that the notification light is present on your device, follow the steps provided below to turn on the Moto E4 notification light.
Note: If you turn on your LED notification light on your Motorola device, always on display feature will stop working. The Moto display and notification cannot function simultaneously.
1. Open the Settings app on your Motorola device.
2. Tap Apps & notification option.
3. Now, under Apps & notification menu, tap on Notifications.
4. Locate and tap on Blink Light toggle to turn on the LED notification on the Motorola device.
Also Read: How to Turn On Flashlight on Phone
How Do You Turn On the LED Light on Your Moto E?
Moto E was launched in 2014 and was one of the E series smartphones which are entry-level phones. The Motorola Moto E is one of the top affordable smartphones available, thanks to its appealing appearance, long battery life, and reliable performance for the price. LED light for notifications is by default turned on by Motorola. But if your device doesn’t show LED Light on notifications, here is the guide to turn on the LED light on your Moto E smartphone.
1. Open the Settings app on your Moto E.
2. Now, tap on the Display option.
3. Then, locate and tap on the Pulse notification light option to check the box and turn on the LED light on your Moto E.
Hopefully, these steps helped you to successfully turn on the LED light on your Moto E smartphone.
Also Read: Android Status Bar and Notification Icons Overview [EXPLAINED]
Does Moto E4 Have a Notification Light?
Yes, Moto E4 has a notification light. You can find it next to the front camera at the top right. But you will have to turn on the LED light on Motorola E4 from the Settings app or use a third-party app available on the Play Store because it comes disabled from the factory. Any incoming notifications will be displayed on Moto Display as you get close to your phone. Moto Display will gradually draw your attention to a simple notification when new, while significant alerts occur while your display is off.
How Do You Turn on the Notification Light on Your Moto E4?
Motorola has a feature named moto always on display in Moto X, Z, G, and E series which shows all important information on your mobile lock screen and replaces the LED notification light because it is more power efficient. If you want to turn on Motorola E4 notification light, follow these upcoming steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your Motorola E4 and tap on Apps & notification.
2. Tap on Notifications > Blink Light option.
How Do You Turn on the Notification Light on Your Moto E4 Plus?
Steps to turn on the notification light on your Moto e4 plus are
1. Open the Moto app on your Motorola E4 Plus.
2. Now, tap on Moto Display.
3. Tap on the Moto Display toggle switch to turn it off.
Disabling the Moto Display option will automatically turn on the LED notification on your Moto E4 Plus. Because the Moto display and notification cannot function simultaneously.
Also Read: 10 Best Notification Apps for Android (2022)
How Do You Change the Notification Light on Your Moto E4 Plus?
Here is the guide on how you can change the Moto E4 notification light:
1. Open the Light Manager 2 app and allow all permissions to the app.
2. Tap on the Enable option from the top of the screen.
3. Now, from the list of apps, tap on the desired app whose notifications color you want to change.
4. Tap on Color.
5A. Now, tap on the desired color you want to change your notification to.
5B. You can also add your custom color by tapping on the Custom color option.
Following these steps, you can easily turn on the notification light in Moto E4 Plus.
With this simple guide, we are hoping that all your issues related to the Moto E4 notification light are resolved and you also got the price of Moto E4. Still, if you have any doubts or suggestions, feel free to comment in the comment section down below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.