Archiving is the best option when you don’t want to delete the photo but don’t want it to appear on your timeline. If you archive your post, you have the option to see it, or you can post it whenever you want. When you archive your post, it will be invisible to your followers, and only you can see archived posts on Instagram desktop. Users usually archive their posts mainly because they no longer want that post or want to decrease their number of posts. If you do not have the app, you can see archived stories on Instagram chrome. So if you are one of those who have questions like how to view archived Instagram posts on desktop and how to see archived stories on Instagram PC, this article is for you. Let’s dive right in!
How to See Archived Posts on Instagram Desktop
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to see archived posts on Instagram desktop in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Can You Look at Archived Posts on Instagram?
Yes, you can look at archived posts on Instagram app and see whichever archived post you want. The only thing you need to do is go to your profile, and in the menu section, you will get the archive option, through which you can look at the posts and stories that you have archived.
Can You View Archived Instagram Posts on Desktop?
No, you cannot see archived posts on Instagram desktop, without using Android or iOS emulator.
Where is the Archive on Instagram Desktop?
The Archive option is not available on the IG desktop website. You will have to use the Android emulator apps on your desktop to access the IG mobile app and use the Archive option from there.
Also Read: How to See Archived Messages on Facebook Messenger
Why Can’t I See My Archived Stories on Instagram?
There could be a few solid reasons why you can’t see your archived stories on the IG app, such as deleting the story, which will remove it from the archive section. Another reason could be that you are using the old version of the IG app and now need to update it.
How to See Archived Posts on Instagram Desktop?
The following are the steps to see archived posts on Instagram desktop:
1. Download the Bluestacks Android emulator, as shown below.
2. After downloading and installing Bluestacks, click on the Play Store application from the home screen.
3. Click on the Sign in option.
4. Enter your Email address and Password to sign in to your Google account.
5. Click on the Search bar in the Play Store app.
6. Search for Instagram and click on Install to get the IG app on BlueStacks.
7. Log in to your IG account to see archived posts on Instagram desktop.
8. Now, open the Instagram app on the emulator.
9. Click on the Profile tab from the bottom-right corner of the screen.
10. Click on the hamburger icon from the top-right corner.
11. Click on the Archive option from the popup menu that appeared on the screen.
12. Here you will see all your Posts, Stories, and Reels that you have moved to the archive.
Also Read: How to Archive or Unarchive Posts on Instagram
How to View Archive Instagram Posts on Computer?
You can read and follow the steps mentioned in the above heading to view the archived IG posts on your PC.
How to See Archived Stories on Instagram PC?
With the help of the method mentioned above, you can easily see the archived stories on IG PC.
How to See Archived Stories on Instagram Chrome?
Unfortunately, you cannot see archived stories on the IG website from the Chrome browser. You can only access that section through the emulator app installed on your desktop.
How to See Archived Stories on Instagram Website?
As said earlier, you cannot see archived stories on the IG website directly.
We hope you learned how to see archived posts on Instagram desktop. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.