Outlook is one of the most widely used email applications in the world. Developed by Microsoft, the program allows users to manage their personal and official schedules. Outlook is available on Android, iOS, and desktop computers as a web application. Outlook is a useful tool that helps in creating a proper to-do list with features like desktop notifications Outlook web app, and push notifications on Android and iPhone. Users can manage Outlook app calendar notifications by selecting specific Outlook notifications to get alerts for specific events.
How to Manage Outlook App Calendar Notifications
Outlook includes features such as mail and a calendar to help you stay on track and keep track of your upcoming tasks. In the following guide, we will discuss different ways to manage Outlook push notifications iPhone, Android, and the desktop web app.
What is Outlook Calendar?
Outlook Calendar is a tool that helps you create the perfect schedule with the help of Outlook app calendar notifications. The Outlook calendar can help you plan your days, weeks, months, and even years. Outlook calendar keeps you informed of upcoming alerts and events, ensuring that you never miss appointments or meetings. You can customize your calendar notifications to prioritize important events in your day. For many professionals, the Outlook calendar is an essential tool to plan and schedule their day-to-day activities. In the next sections, we will discuss Outlook push notifications Android, iPhone, and the desktop web app.
How to Manage Outlook Notifications on Android
Outlook is available to install on Android devices. The Android application provides Outlook users with easy access to their emails and professional schedules. Users can manage emails, meetings, and tasks with the help of the Outlook Android mobile app. Managing Outlook notifications is easy. You can manage the Outlook notifications on Android by navigating to the phone settings or from the Outlook app. Continue reading to find out how to manage desktop notifications Outlook web app. You can manage and control the Outlook app calendar notifications from your Android device by navigating to the phone settings. You can use these simple steps to manage Outlook push notifications. Also, continue reading to find steps to manage Outlook push notifications iPhone.
Note: Since smartphones do not have the same settings options and they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, hence, before changing any settings, double-check that they are correct. The following methods are from the Moto G60 smartphone.
1. Open Settings from the phone menu.
2. Locate and tap on Apps.
3. Now, tap on See all apps. Then, locate and tap on Outlook.
4. Here, select Notifications.
5. Here, locate the All Outlook notifications option, and turn the toggle On or Off.
Note: You can also turn off toggles for specific notifications as per your requirements for all your Outlook accounts.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Draft in Outlook 365
How to Manage Outlook Notifications from Outlook Android App
Users can also manage their Outlook app calendar notifications from the Outlook Android application. Use these simple steps to manage Outlook push notifications Android with the Android application.
1. Open the Outlook application from the phone menu.
2. From the top-left side of the screen, tap on the email icon.
3. Now, locate and tap on Settings icon, and then select Notifications.
4. Navigate to the Calendar tab.
5. Tap on Events, and select one of the options.
6. Now, tap on All day events, and select one of the available options.
How to Manage Outlook Notifications on iPhone
If you are using the Outlook application on your iPhone, you can manage Outlook notifications from the iPhone settings. Follow these simple steps to manage Outlook notifications on your iPhone. Keep reading to find out how to manage desktop notifications Outlook web app.
1. Open Settings from your iPhone menu.
2. Here, locate and tap on Notifications.
3. Now, locate and tap on the Outlook app icon.
4. Here, locate the Allow Notifications option and turn the toggle on or off.
Also Read: How to Turn Outlook Email Read Receipt On Off
How to Manage Outlook Notifications on iPhone from iOS App
You can also manage Outlook push notifications iPhone by using the Outlook application for your iPhone. You can manage Outlook notifications from the app by following these simple steps.
1. Open the Outlook application on your iPhone.
2. From the top-left side of the screen, tap on the Profile icon.
3. Now, tap on the Settings icon.
4. Here, locate and tap on Notifications.
5. Finally, you can select one of the following options to manage Outlook notifications on your iPhone.
- Focused and Other Inboxes
- Focused Inbox
- Favorite People
Also Read: What is Outlook Yellow Triangle?
How to Manage Outlook Notifications on Desktop Web App
You can also access Outlook from your web browser, the Outlook web app is easy to use and accessible from all web browsers. Just like the Outlook push notifications Android, you can easily modify your desktop notifications for Outlook by changing the web app settings. Follow these simple steps to manage desktop notifications Outlook web app.
1. Open your Web browser and open the Outlook web page.
2. Sign in to your Outlook account.
3. Locate and click on the gear icon to open the settings panel.
4. Now, click on View all Outlook settings.
5. From the left-side panel, navigate to the General tab.
6. Now, navigate to the Notifications section.
7. Locate and turn on or off the Send me desktop notifications toggle.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How can I use Outlook Calendar?
Ans. Outlook Calendar is an important tool that can be used to schedule your day-to-day events and tasks. You can set reminders for important events with Outlook Calendar.
Q2. How do I stop Outlook Calendar notifications?
Ans. You can stop Outlook Calendar notifications on an Android device either by going to the phone settings or the Android app settings.
Q3. Can I stop Outlook notifications on my iPhone?
Ans. Yes, if you are using Outlook on an iPhone, you can disable the notifications from the iOS settings.
Q4. Can I use Outlook from my browser?
Ans. Yes, you can use the Outlook desktop web app from your web browser. The web app works exactly like Outlook and lets you access the Outlook Calendar.
Q5. Can I turn off desktop notifications for Outlook?
Ans. Yes, you can modify settings in the Outlook web app to enable or disable the desktop push notifications for Outlook.
We hope this guide was helpful to you and you were able to figure out wayson how to manage Outlook app calendar notifications on your device. Let us know which method worked for you. If you have any suggestions or queries for us, please let us know in the comment section.