1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Select the photo you want to invert.
3. Tap the Edit button at the top right of the screen.
4. Tap the Filters button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Scroll down and select the Invert filter.
6. Tap Done at the top right of the screen to save your changes.
A normal picture, when edited, makes the photo more attractive. In the editing process, if you add more color to the photo or change the brightness and darkness, it can be more appealing. When you change the color of the photo or invert colors iPhone photo, it will look perfect. If the photo is too bright, you may also make the iPhone picture negative or change the darkness. This article will guide you on how to invert colors on iPhone Photos on iOS 14. Let’s get started!
How to Invert Colors on iPhone Photos
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to invert colors on iPhone Photos in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Can You Invert Photos on iPhone?
Yes, you can invert photos on the iPhone. You can use the Classic Invert option from Settings to opt for it.
If you only want to see a picture in the negative without actually editing, you can use the Classic Invert feature on your iPhone. Let’s see how to enable that picture to see all your pictures in negative.
Note: The entire iOS UI color will get inverted, adding the inverted color layer on your iPhone screen. You can disable this feature whenever you want.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Accessibility.
3. Then, tap on the Display & Text Size option.
4. Turn on the toggle for the Classic Invert option.
Also Read: How to Fill Color in Procreate
You can follow the steps mentioned above to make your picture negative without editing it on your iPhone.
You can also use the Photoshop Express app on your iPhone 13 to permanently edit the photo and turn it negative.
1. Open the Adobe Photoshop Express app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Edit photo from the home screen of the app.
3. Choose the desired photo from the iPhone storage.
4. Then, tap on the Looks tab from the bottom panel and swipe through the looks options.
5. Locate and tap on the Invert tab to convert the selected photo as a negative.
6. Tap on the Share icon > Save option.
Note: You can access the inverted photo in the Photos app > Albums > PSExpress folder.
Also Read: How to Make Sticker from Photo on iOS 16
The steps to invert a picture by editing it on an iPhone with iOS 14 are mentioned in the above heading. Read and follow those steps to achieve the same on your iPhone.
We hope that you learned about how to invert colors on iPhone Photos. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.
How to Invert Colors on iPhone Photos
Inverting colors on an iPhone photo can be a great way to create a unique and eye-catching image. Whether you’re looking to create a dramatic black and white photo or just want to experiment with a different look, inverting colors on your iPhone photos is easy to do.
Step 1: Open the Photo
Open the photo you want to invert in the Photos app. Tap the photo to open it in full-screen mode.
Step 2: Select the Edit Option
Tap the Edit button in the top right corner of the screen. This will open the photo in the editing mode.
Step 3: Select the Invert Colors Option
Tap the Filters button at the bottom of the screen. This will open a list of filters you can apply to your photo. Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select the Invert Colors option.
Step 4: Save the Photo
Once you’ve inverted the colors on your photo, tap the Done button in the top right corner of the screen. This will save the photo with the inverted colors. You can now share the photo with your friends or use it as your wallpaper.