TikTok is a social networking website for sharing videos. It enables users to produce quick videos that can vary from three seconds to ten minutes. Videos on TikTok can cover any theme and are well-liked worldwide, including in Canada and the US. It was initially released under the tag musical.ly, but TikTok was later acquired and adopted. ByteDance owns TikTok since September 2016. On TikTok, you can use poll questions to learn more about what viewers want to watch, use your favorite creator’s name to start a dialogue, and add eye-catching designs to your videos. You can access TikTok stickers with just a few taps and start creating content right now. If you are looking for tips on the same, we bring you a guide that will teach you how to find stickers on TikTok, including steps on how to get TikTok stickers for WhatsApp or use stickers on TikTok live.
How to Find Stickers on TikTok
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to find Stickers on TikTok and whether there are any TikTok stickers for WhatsApp in detail with valuable illustrations for better understanding.
What is Stickers on TikTok? What is a Sticker on TikTok?
TikTok keeps creating user-friendly tools for creators to produce engaging videos that force viewers to sometimes pause their scrolling. That is accomplished through the stickers. This feature allows users to edit their content, similar to stickers on Instagram, Whatsapp, and Facebook stories and goes beyond simply adding graphics to clips.
TikTok’s sticker packs can be easily found on the editing screen of the TikTok app. You can add the stickers however you like to make your videos stand out from others. Once satisfied with your video, you may continue adding more effects, text, audio, and other features. You can add a variety of stickers, and you can even combine them using emojis, to create the perfect clip.
You can find stickers on the TikTok app by opening the app and going to uploads, from where you can upload a clip. Here, you can find several options on the right side of your screen. The second icon from the top is the stickers icon, and this will grant you access to all the sticker libraries available for your account. Let’s see step by step how to find stickers on TikTok:
2. Tap on the Plus icon from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on Upload.
4. Switch to the Videos tab and select the desired video you want to upload in HD.
Note: You can also select the Photos tab to add desired photos.
5. Tap on the Stickers option from the bottom to open the Stickers menu.
6. Select any desired sticker from the available ones to use for your post on TikTok.
It is how you can find stickers on TikTok.
Also Read: 21 Best TikTok HD Video Downloader
How Do You Search for Stickers on TikTok?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to find the stickers on your TikTok app. Then, you can search for your desired sticker with the help of the types of stickers available in the menu.
There are six major types of stickers available on the TikTok app. These are categorized under these names:
- Recommended: This category is a reflection of current events, the season, movements, and fashion trends.
- Text: Short text-type stickers which can be used to convey your feelings easily.
- Mood: There are 17 stickers that represent various emotions, like joy, anger, sadness, and love, as well as hand signals for your videos, such as the OK hand motion, the peace sign, and praying hands.
- Decorative: The various stickers here are a funny way to decorate your clips like stars and bubbles.
- Lifestyle: Everyday items common to everyone’s lifestyle can be viewed here. Lifestyle stickers are best for posting about food, hobbies, and travel, and are more oriented to go with vlogs.
- Nature: Best to use these to represent the weather around you.
Just make a clip that you want to use on TikTok and then go to Uploads. Here, you’ll have to click on the stickers icon. Once you do that, there will be many stickers for you. Any sticker is available for you to choose from, like decor, text, emotion, lifestyle, and nature. The Emojis option is located at the top if you wish to use them, and you’ll get access to a selection of sticker emojis. Once you have made your choice, you can pinch the sticker to make it smaller or larger, or move it anywhere on the screen as per your preference.
Let’s see this process in the step by step manner for a comprehensive understanding:
1. Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Plus icon > Upload.
3. Select the desired video or photo from your gallery and tap on the Stickers icon.
4. Tap on the desired sticker from the subsequent menu. Here, we have used the Ask sticker as an example for demo purposes.
5. Enter the desired question in the given field and tap on Done.
6. Proceed to edit your video and Post or save it as a Draft on your TikTok app.
Read this article from the start to learn how to find Stickers on TikTok.
Also Read: How to Zoom in on TikTok without Hands
Follow the steps mentioned above to get stickers on your TikTok Android app easily.
One of the many features available on TikTok is the ability to time your sticker for a particular duration. To do this follow these steps:
1. Open the TikTok app and tap on the Plus icon > Upload.
2. Select the desired video or photo from your gallery.
3. Then, tap on the Stickers icon > the desired sticker from the following menu.
4. Tap on the sticker that appeared on your video in the edit menu.
5. Then, tap on Set duration.
6. Adjust the slider for the duration and place it on the desired timestamp of the video.
7. Finally, tap on the checkmark icon.
You can then proceed to Post the video on your TikTok profile or save it in the Drafts for future editing, as you wish.
Read this article from the beginning to understand how can you find Stickers on TikTok.
Effects and Stickers are different categories on TikTok, but this doesn’t mean you can’t combine them for your clip. Let’s see how you can get stickers on the video on which you have already applied the TikTok effects:
2. Tap on the + icon from the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Record button to start recording the video.
4. Pause the recording when you want to add a picture.
5. Tap on the Effects option to see all the available effects to choose from.
6. Tap on the desired effect from the menu. For example, we have chosen the Green screen effect, as shown below.
7. Now, your phone gallery images will appear. Select the desired videos and pictures you want to add and tap Next.
8. Repeat the above-mentioned process by tapping on the Record button and adding videos and then pictures from Effects, if you want.
9. Once the recording is done, tap on the Tick or Done icon, as shown below.
10. If you want, edit the pictures and videos you have combined from the editing screen with the available Edit options.
11. Then, tap on the Stickers icon from the bottom bar.
Then, follow the steps mentioned earlier in this article to find and add the desired TikTok stickers to your video and time it. Keep reading further to learn if there are any TikTok stickers for WhatsApp.
Also Read: How to use Memoji Stickers on WhatsApp for Android
What are Stickers on TikTok Live?
As their name suggests, stickers on TikTok live can be used on your live stream to engage viewers and even help charities affected by the recent pandemic. The debut of Donation Stickers is a brand-new interactive feature that allows creators to directly support charities by adding them live streams. The Actors Fund, National PTA, Meals on Wheels, and the CDC Foundation are just a few of the charities that these stickers will initially assist.
If you want to interact with your viewers about a broad range of causes, live stickers can be a very useful tool. Influencers may share and promote the most important projects, inspiring their followers to get involved and even donate money to the organizations of their choice.
You can access live stickers by following these simple steps on the TikTok app:
1. Open the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Tap on the + icon from the bottom bar.
3. Add a title to your live stream and select the desired picture.
4. Then, tap on the Stickers icon from the right pane and choose the desired sticker from the menu.
Note: You can resize and place the sticker in the position you want to.
5. Finally, tap on Go LIVE. This will allow you to start streaming, and you can start engaging with your audience.
When a user taps on a live donation sticker, for example, they are taken to an external donation page where they may select an amount and learn more about the relevant charity.
Yes, you can find TikTok stickers for WhatsApp. You can make customized stickers as well. You can visit this TikTok page for more details on this.
Note: You may not be able to access the given link if you are from a region where TikTok has been banned.
We hope this guide was helpful and you were able to find stickers on TikTok and if you can find TikTok stickers for WhatsApp. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.