Daily millions of posts and reels are being posted on Instagram. On average, an Instagram user at least likes 50 posts daily, at least 10 comments, and hundreds of posts and reels. A decade ago, tracking all such activity of users was only possible for Instagram. And since the laws related to users’ privacy have been upgraded, every big tech company is trying to maintain transparency with their user data. To maintain transparency with users’ data, Instagram has introduced the Your activity option. In your activity section, a user can track all the activity related to their Instagram account. The activities the user can see are liked posts, comments, replies, time spent, account history, recent searches, story replies, archived posts, etc. If you ever wanted to see your past posts on which you have commented, you can go to the Interactions option from the Your activity section. To know how to find my liked comments on Instagram, this article will guide you with that. It will also help you learn where is comment history on Instagram and where and how you can view the comments you made on Instagram.
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to find my liked comments on Instagram in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Yes, you can see your comment history on Instagram. You need to go to your Instagram profile to see your comment history. From there, you need to tap on the hamburger menu icon at the top right corner of the screen, then go to Your activity > Interactions > Comments. And in the comments, you can view all your comments history. From the comments section, you can view all the posts on which you have commented, along with what comment you have made and the number of likes on that comment.
Yes, you can see the comments you’ve liked on Instagram. Unfortunately, you need to individually view every post on which you’ve liked comments because there is no way to direct option to view all the comments you’ve liked on Instagram except for your comments. By tapping on any of the comments, you can view how many likes have you gotten on your comment. So, now you know whether can you see the comments you’ve liked on Instagram.
To find my liked comments on Instagram, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Locate the post from which you’ve liked comments.
3. Tap on the Comments icon from the post.
4. You will see all the comments that have been made on the post.
5. A comment with a red heart icon will indicate the comment you have liked.
Also Read: How to See Liked Posts on Instagram
To know how to see what comments you made on Instagram, follow these steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Instagram app.
1. Open the Instagram app on your device.
2. Tap on the Profile tab from the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Hamburger icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on Your activity from the menu that appeared from the bottom of the screen.
5. In Your activity, tap on Interactions.
6. Tap on the Comments option.
7. From there, you will find all the comments you’ve made along with the posts.
8. Tap on any of the desired comments to view it.
Also Read: How to Sort Instagram Comments
To know how can I see the comments I liked on Instagram, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Locate the desired post and tap on the Comments icon.
3. Swipe through the comments section and locate the red heart icon on the comment you have liked.
This is how you can see the comments you liked on Instagram.
If you have accidentally liked a comment on Instagram, you can dislike it or leave it as liked. When you like someone’s comment, they will be notified about this. But unliking the same comment won’t send any notification to the user, nor will it remove the previously sent liked comment notification. On Instagram, you can view the posts on which you have made a comment and how many have liked your comment, but there is no such way to know how many and who comments you’ve liked on Instagram until you individually view every comment.
We hope that you learned about how to find my liked comments on Instagram. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.