We spend hours on shopping sites to find the perfect dress, shoes, and face cream. Once we find the desired product, we place the order and wait till it gets delivered. But every morning, we open the app from which we have placed the order to track the date on which the product will get delivered. The process and steps that we have to perform for this are time-consuming. So, almost all of us do not consider this a handy method to know the delivery status. Do you also consider this method as time taking? If yes, then try the new Gmail feature. You can learn how to enable and use package tracking in Gmail app and how do I turn on package trackage in Gmail with the help of this article. Also, this article will help you understand the steps for Gmail package tracking iOS.
How to Enable and Use Package Tracking in Gmail App
In this guide, you will learn how to enable and use package tracking in Gmail app and how to track packages in Gmail. Once you know how to use this feature, you can save time. After all, technology is there to make you efficient. So, use it and make your life easy.
Does Gmail Track Packages?
Yes, Gmail has added a new feature from November 2022 to track packages. And if you turn on this feature, you will receive status updates on your parcels in Gmail.
How Do I Turn On Package Trackage in Gmail on Android?
The steps that you need to perform on your smartphone to use the new feature launched by Gmail:
Note: These steps were performed on Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
1. Open the Gmail app on your Android phone.
2. Now, tap on the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner of the screen.
3. Swipe down and tap on Settings.
4. After that, swipe down and tap on the desired email account for which you want to turn on this feature.
5. Then, mark the checkbox for the Package tracking option.
For orders with tracking numbers, Gmail will display the current delivery order status in a summary card at the top of individual emails and in your inbox list view.
Also Read: How to Enable Gmail Dark Mode on Windows 10
How to Turn Off Package Tracking in Gmail on Android?
Use the steps given below to disable the discussed feature:
1. Launch the Gmail app and tap on the Hamburger icon > Settings.
2. Choose the desired email account for which you want to turn off this feature.
3. Scroll down and unmark the checkbox for the Package tracking option.
Also Read: How to Delete Email Addresses from Gmail Autofill on Android
How to Enable Gmail Package Tracking iOS?
To enable Gmail packing tracking iOS perform the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
2. Now, tap on the Hamburger icon.
3. After that, tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Data Privacy.
5. Swipe down and turn on the toggle for the Package tracking option.
Note: Google will share the tracking numbers for your parcels with the delivery companies.
We hope you learned how to enable and use package tracking in Gmail app. Feel free to contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.