1. Download the Documents app from the App Store.
2. Open the Documents app and tap the browser icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Go to YouTube.com and search for the video you want to download.
4. Tap the Share button below the video and select Copy Link.
5. Go back to the Documents app and paste the link into the search bar.
6. Tap the video to open it and then tap the download icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Once the video has finished downloading, tap the Share button and select Save to Camera Roll.
8. The video will now be saved to your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
YouTube is one of those platforms that have been gaining popularity. This app is used by kids, teenagers, and adults to view the content made by their favorite YouTubers. The content available on this app is so enormous that you can find videos on fashion, food, lifestyle, music, and more. This platform is also used by YouTubers to earn money by making content. It is one of the best sources of entertainment. Besides entertainment, you could also learn and build your skills using this application, as there are various informative videos on this app made by content creators. If you wish to download the videos on YouTube to access them later, keep reading until the end. You will learn how to download YouTube videos to iPhone camera roll and how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without app.
How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone Camera Roll
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to download YouTube videos to iPhone camera roll in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
You can download YouTube videos to iPhone camera roll with the help of the following steps:
1. Install a third-party app that allows YouTube video downloads, like Documents by Readdle.
2. Open YouTube and copy the video link.
3. Open the Documents by Readdle app and go to the 10downloader website from the Browser tab.
4. Paste the link, choose download quality, then hit Download.
5. Switch to the Downloads tab, hold the video, and tap on Share > Save Video.
How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone Camera Roll?
Downloading YouTube videos to the iPhone Camera Roll is not directly possible as YouTube’s terms of service prohibit downloading videos from their platform. But there are some workarounds that you can use to download YouTube videos to your iPhone Camera Roll. One way to download YouTube videos to your iPhone Camera Roll is by using a third-party app. There are many apps available on the App Store that allow you to download YouTube videos directly to your device. Here are the steps you can follow:
Note: We do not endorse or sponsor any of the third-party apps listed in this article. Users should ensure the protection of their data for privacy or any data loss.
1. Download and install the Documents by Readdle app on your iPhone.
2. Then, open the YouTube app and play the desired video.
3. From the options panel below the title of the video, tap on the Share option.
4. Tap on the Copy link option to copy the URL of that video on the clipboard.
5. Then, open the Documents by Readdle app and tap on the Browser tab from the bottom panel.
6. Now, navigate to the 10downloader website in the browser.
7. Paste the copied link of the YouTube video in the given URL box.
8. Next, tap on the Download option.
9. Hereafter, choose the desired quality and format in which you want to download YouTube videos to iPhone camera roll.
Note: You can also make a choice whether the video you want to download should have sound or not.
10. After this, tap on the Download option to start downloading the video.
11. Set the desired location where you want to save the video and tap on Done.
Note: The default location where downloaded videos will be saved is My File/Downloads.
12. Then, tap on the My Files tab from the bottom panel.
13. Tap on the Downloads folder.
14. Then, tap on the three-dotted icon located below the downloaded file.
15. Tap on the Move To option.
16. Now, tap on the Photos option under My Files to give access to your photos before saving the downloaded video to your camera roll.
17. Tap on the Move option to move your downloaded video to your Camera Roll.
18. Navigate to the Photos app on your iPhone to view the downloaded video.
19. Go to Library > All Photos to access the video.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Videos in Mobile Gallery
1. From the YouTube app, tap on the Share option from the desired YouTube video you want to download.
3. Paste the copied URL of the YouTube video in the search bar.
4. Next, tap on the Download icon.
5. Select the video quality and format in which you would want to download the video.
6. Open the Files app and locate the downloaded video in the Downloads folder.
Why Save YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll?
There are various reasons why you can save YouTube videos to your camera roll. To know the reasons read the points given below:
- If you have the videos saved in your camera roll, you can stream them offline without worrying about whether you have an internet connection or not.
- Another reason is that you will not come across advertisements while you are streaming the videos.
- With the videos saved in your camera roll, you can also share the videos easily with other people through email or any application.
Also Read: 27 Best YouTube Playlist Downloader
Why Not Download YouTube Videos to Your Camera Roll?
The reasons for this are discussed below, so you can have a look at them:
- First of all, it is not legal to download videos as they are protected by copyright. So, you can have the look at the video and check its description about its copyright status.
- When you download the YouTube videos to your camera roll, no advertisements will be visible to you. So, in this case, when you view the downloaded video, it will not support the creator monetarily.
We hope that you learned about how to download YouTube videos to iPhone camera roll. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.
How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone Camera Roll
Do you want to save your favorite YouTube videos to your iPhone camera roll? It’s easy to do, and you can watch them anytime, anywhere. Here’s how to download YouTube videos to your iPhone camera roll.
Step 1: Download a YouTube Video Downloader App
The first step is to download a YouTube video downloader app. There are many available, but we recommend Documents by Readdle. This app is free and easy to use.
Step 2: Copy the YouTube Video Link
Once you have the app installed, open the YouTube video you want to download. Copy the link from the address bar at the top of the page.
Step 3: Paste the Link into the App
Open the Documents by Readdle app and paste the link into the search bar. The app will then search for the video and display the download options.
Step 4: Download the Video
Select the video quality you want to download and tap the download button. The video will begin downloading to your device.
Step 5: Save the Video to Your Camera Roll
Once the video has finished downloading, open the app and tap the video. Tap the share button in the bottom left corner and select “Save Video”. The video will be saved to your camera roll and you can watch it anytime.