Sling TV is the first application-based TV service through which you can stream on-demand content all over the Internet. You can watch live shows and much more. Sling TV is based in the United States of America, and it was established in 2015. In this article, we will look at different questions related to the Sling account. If you wondering how to permanently delete Sling accounts, stay tuned until the end. We will help you understand how to delete Sling TV and delete Slingbox account. So, let’s start!
How to Delete Sling Account
You can cancel or delete Sling account from the Your Subscription section on your Sling TV account. Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating the same in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Can You Permanently Delete Sling TV Account?
Yes, you can permanently delete Sling TV account. But note that if you delete the account, it cannot be reversed, which means once the account is gone, it is gone forever. All the users having access to that account will lose their access too.
Can You Reactivate Sling Account in Future If You Delete It?
No, you cannot reactivate your Sling TV account once you have deleted it. It is irreversible. You can definitely create a new account with the same plan as your previous one.
How Can You Delete Sling Account?
You cannot delete your Sling TV account through the website. To delete your account, you would require to directly contact the Sling TV Help Center to get your account permanently removed or remove just your credit information.
Also Read: How Do I Manage My Sling Account
How Can You Delete Credit Card from Sling?
You can change the current credit card from your Sling account by updating it with another credit card. Follow the upcoming methods to do that.
1. Go to the Sling TV website and Sign in with your account credentials.
2. In your Account dashboard, click on Update Payment Information.
3. Now, enter your new credit card number, security code, and expiry date in the given fields and click on UPDATE BILLING INFORMATION.
Also Read: How to Remove Credit Card from Apple ID
Is It Difficult to Cancel Sling TV?
No, it is not at all difficult. You can easily cancel the subscription to Sling TV from the Sling TV website.
How Can You Delete Slingbox Account?
There is nothing named a Slingbox account. Slingbox is a hardware device that will help you access the Sling TV channels. You can cancel the Sling TV account, automatically making the Slingbox of no use. To delete your Sling TV account on Slingbox, you can consider the following steps:
1. Sign in to your Sling account on the Sling TV website.
2. Click on Manage Account.
3. Click on Cancel Subscription from the Your Subscription section.
4. Uncheck all the subscriptions and click on CANCEL ALL.
5. Choose the desired reason for canceling.
6. Click on CONTINUE CANCEL in the prompt.
7. Click on CONFIRM CANCELLATION.
You will receive a mail to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
Also Read: Fix Sling TV Down on Android
Why Can’t You Cancel Your Sling Subscription?
You must be trying to do that on the Sling TV mobile app, but it is impossible to do so using the mobile application. To delete your Sling subscription, you need to visit the Sling website. The other reason might be VPN or ad-blocker. Also, any issues with the browser might cause this problem.
How to Delete Sling Employee Account?
You cannot delete the Sling TV employee account.
How to Remove Sling Account From Roku?
Follow the below steps to remove your Sling account from Roku:
1. Go to the Roku Website on your preferred browser.
2. Enter the login details and click on Submit.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. Look for Sling TV under the Active Subscriptions and click on the Cancel Subscription option.
5. Select one of the cancellation reasons, and your account will be unlinked.
So, we hope you have understood how to delete Sling account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.