If you have an IKEA account and no longer wish to use it, you can delete it. Deleting your IKEA account will remove all of your personal information from the IKEA website and will prevent you from using the IKEA services. In this article, we will explain how to delete your IKEA account. We will also provide some tips on how to protect your personal information when deleting your account.
How to Delete IKEA Account
Unfortunately, it is not possible to delete an IKEA account. IKEA does not offer a way to delete an account, and all customer accounts are kept on file indefinitely. However, customers can contact IKEA customer service to request that their account information be removed from the company’s records.
IKEA comes to mind when it comes to ready-to-assemble furniture like the kitchen, bedroom, or home accessories. IKEA is mainly known for its furniture products and interior design work. You just need to make an IKEA account, search for the product, and select your desired furniture. The best part about creating an account is receiving a digital card or an IKEA family card number. When you no longer want to remain associated with IKEA, you can delete IKEA account. Read this article until the end to learn how to do that. Also, you will learn whether does IKEA family cost money and what is IKEA family card number. Let’s get started!
How to Delete IKEA Account
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to delete IKEA account in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Is Coffee Free at IKEA?
Yes, coffee and tea are free at IKEA, but only when you have a family card. You just need to swipe your card at the checkout after drinking coffee or tea. However, free coffee and tea are only available to family members from Monday to Friday.
Is an IKEA Account Free?
Yes, an IKEA account is free; you can create one by verifying your email and phone number. Also, by making an account, you can get a family membership card, through which you will get discounts and other perks.
Also Read: How to Get Canva Pro Free for Student
No, the IKEA Family account does not cost any money; it is absolutely free, and it’s open to everyone who is above 18. Making an IKEA Family account will give you a discount on every furniture product and service.
Yes, you can add an existing purchase to the IKEA Family card by email, which you need to request. But you need to send an email in advance if you want to add the existing purchase to the family card. Keep reading to learn how to delete IKEA account further in this article.
Following are the steps to get an IKEA Family discount online:
1. First, visit the IKEA Sign Up page on your browser.
2. Enter the required details in the respective fields including the password which will be crucial in the process to delete IKEA account.
3. Mark the checkbox for the Terms & Conditions and click on Continue to phone verification.
4. Enter the verification code received on your phone number to complete the sign up process.
5. Then, click on the Profile icon.
6. Click on the Upgrade to IKEA Family option.
7. Enter the following details in the respective fields and mark the checkbox for Terms & Conditions:
- Mobile number
- Post code
- Preferred store
8. Click on Create profile.
Note: You can also delete this IKEA account profile from the Settings section of your account whenever you want.
9. Now, navigate to the IKEA homepage and click on the Products option from the top.
10. Select the desired product category to buy.
11. Follow the onscreen instruction to buy the product.
12. Select the desired payment method.
13. On the checkout page, use your family discount code and purchase the product.
Continue reading to learn how to delete IKEA account.
Also Read: How to Get Amazon Prime Discounts for Teachers
What is IKEA Family Card Number?
56767165 is the family card number through this number; you need to send an SMS to get a card. After that, you will get access to an IKEA digital store, and by purchasing any product, you will get a discount.
Following are the steps to get IKEA family card online:
1. First, create an IKEA account by following the steps mentioned above.
2. Then, send an SMS to 56767165 to get a family card.
3. You will receive an email from the IKEA family.
4. After around 4 weeks, you will get a physical card from IKEA.
Also Read: How to Check Home Depot Card Balance
Following are the steps to delete IKEA account:
1. Navigate to your IKEA account on your web browser.
2. Click on the Profile icon > IKEA account option.
3. Click on the Manage account link.
4. Switch to the Settings tab.
5. Then, click on Want to remove account? from the Delete profile section at the bottom of the page.
6. On the subsequent page, enter your IKEA account password and click on Delete my account.
So, we hope you have understood how to delete IKEA account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.
How to Delete an IKEA Account
IKEA is a popular furniture and home goods retailer, but if you no longer need your account, you can delete it. Deleting your IKEA account is a simple process that can be done in a few steps.
Step 1: Log in to Your IKEA Account
The first step to deleting your IKEA account is to log in to your account. You can do this by visiting the IKEA website and entering your username and password. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to your account page.
Step 2: Navigate to the Delete Account Page
Once you are logged in to your IKEA account, you will need to navigate to the delete account page. To do this, click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page. On the next page, you will see a link that says “Delete Account”. Click on this link to be taken to the delete account page.
Step 3: Confirm Your Account Deletion
On the delete account page, you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete your account. Once you have confirmed that you want to delete your account, click the “Delete Account” button. Your account will then be deleted and you will no longer be able to access it.
Deleting your IKEA account is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. Once you have deleted your account, you will no longer be able to access it. If you ever decide that you want to use IKEA again, you will need to create a new account.