Care.com is a marketplace that connects members of two-sided marketplaces that require childcare, geriatric care, special needs care, tutoring, pet care, or housework. Austin, Texas, serves as the business’s primary office, and Berlin, Germany, serves as another office location. Care.com operates in 20 nations’ worth of the website’s 32.9 million users. One hundred fifty businesses and organizations, including Google and Facebook, also provide Care.com as a bonus to their employees. But, there can be many reasons to no longer use Care.com, from not needing their services anymore to any other serious issues. If you are someone looking for tips to delete Care.com account temporarily, stay tuned till the end. We are bringing you a helpful guide to teach you how to delete Care.com account and delete Care.com account on app.
How to Delete Care.com Account
People may locate caretakers for loved ones, their houses, or their pets via Care.com. Caregivers looking for work can apply for positions posted by people and specify the kind of caregiver they need and some other qualifications. You may trust them to assist you in locating the best caregiver/sitter possible. Utilizing Care.com is secure. You may study applications and references and ask for background checks on applicants when you post a job to hire a caretaker for a family member, your house, or your pet to see whether they are reliable candidates. This will help you ensure that your loved ones are in capable and proper care. Continue reading to find the steps to delete Care.com account.
Is Care.com a Legit Website?
Yes. Care.com is a genuine website. More than 22 million individuals have access to Care.com’s website in over 20 different nations, enabling them to find the at-home assistance they require.
Also Read: What is Easyanticheat.exe and Is It Safe?
Why Did Care.com Delete Your Account?
Your membership being canceled by Care.com might have happened for several reasons:
- You could have broken the site’s terms of service.
- According to their judgment, your profile or services could no longer have been a good fit for the Care.com profile.
- According to their rules and conditions, your services could no longer have been a better match for Care.com.
- Another option is that you sit idle on the website for a long time and inactivity on the part of the user.
- The person isn’t eligible to join or participate because, for instance, they are under the age of 18 (minor).
- The member located has no access to Care.com’s services.
- The user gave Care.com misleading data about themselves or else supplied it.
- There are concerns about fraud.
- The person has published or looked up improper terms, statements, or content on Care.com. Thus, they could not confirm the details supplied when registering.
- The participant, or a person living in their home, might have been prosecuted with, detained for, or conviction of a crime.
- The member has been accused of stealing, being abused, harassed, or being neglectful.
Note: If your account was closed for any reason, it is recommended to contact Care.com directly. Care.com will normally send an email to affected customers advising them of their termination, regardless of the cause.
How Do You Unsubscribe from Care.com?
When you shut down your account, all of your Care.com data is removed from view, and your page is disabled. It is advised to cancel your Premium subscription to maintain your account active as a Basic membership if you don’t want to restrict access to it indefinitely. This indicates that you won’t need to set up a new account in the future. Follow these steps to unsubscribe from Care.com:
Option I: Through Care.com Website
1. Visit the Care.com website on your browser.
2. Enter your account credentials and click on Log In to access your account.
3. Click on your profile icon from the top right corner.
4. Then, click on Account Settings.
5. Scroll down to the Membership Information section and click on Close Account.
6. Select the No thanks, cancel my membership radio button and select the desired reason for closing your account.
7. Then, click on Continue to complete the delete Care.com account process. You will receive a confirmation email in your registered email.
Option II: Through Customer Care Mail
You can also mail [email protected] requesting an account cancellation from the support staff.
Also Read: How Do I Unsubscribe from Quora Digest
Is It Easy to Cancel Care.com?
Yes, it is easy to cancel a care.com account.
Can You Cancel Care.com Membership at Any Time?
Yes, you are always entitled to revoke your existing Premium membership and sign up for just a Basic membership instead. Till the end of the paying period, you can take advantage of the Premium features. Your profile displays the very next time on which your membership will be processed for repayment. And the subsequent payment cannot be accepted.
How Do You Delete Care.com?
Follow the upcoming method to delete your Care.com account:
1. Visit the Care.com website and Log Into your account with proper credentials.
2. Click on the profile icon > Account Settings.
3. Click on the Close Account from the Membership Information section.
4. Mark the No thanks, cancel my membership radio button.
5. Then, select the desired reason for closing your account.
6. Lastly, click on Continue to receive a confirmation email.
Read the below section to know how to delete Care.com account temporarily.
Also Read: How to Delete Tango Account
How Do You Cancel Your Care.com Account Temporarily?
You need to terminate your Premium Membership to delete Care.com account temporarily. Read and follow the steps mentioned above to learn how to cancel your Care.com membership.
How Do You Delete Your Care Account on the App?
You cannot delete Care.com from the mobile phone app. The account must be deleted using the Care.com website on a browser.
How Do You Delete Your Care.com Account on Your iPhone?
The users are not allowed to delete their Care.com account from the iPhone app. However, if you have purchased Premium Membership from the iOS app, you can unsubscribe from the Premium Membership on your iPhone. Follow the steps below to terminate a Premium Membership that you bought through the iOS app:
Note: All the upcoming steps are performed on iPhone 13.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your Apple ID from the top.
3. Now, tap on Subscriptions from the list.
4. Tap on the Care.com subscription.
5. Tap on Cancel Subscription.
Also Read: How to Delete Game from Game Center
How Do You Delete Caregiver Account on Care.com?
Your account will be disabled, and your Care.com data will no longer be accessible when you close your account. You can pause your account and have your profile removed from search engine results if you decide to use it again. Follow these steps to delete the caregiver account on Care.com:
1. Navigate the Care.com website on your browser.
2. Enter your account credentials and click on Log In to get into your account.
3. Click on your profile icon.
4. Next, click on Account Settings.
5. From the Membership Information section, click on Close Account.
6. Click on the No thanks, cancel my membership radio button, and select the desired reason for closing your account.
7. Then, click on Continue to complete the process.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you have learned if you can delete Care.com account temporarily and how to delete Care.com account. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.