Claiming your Provident Fund (PF) online is a convenient and hassle-free way to access your funds. In 2020, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has made it easier than ever to claim your PF online. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to claim your PF online in 2020. We will cover the process of registering for an EPFO account, submitting your claim form, and tracking the status of your claim. With this guide, you will be able to quickly and easily claim your PF online in 2020.
How To Claim PF Online In 2020
1. Visit the EPFO website.
2. Click on the ‘Our Services’ tab and select ‘For Employees’.
3. Click on the ‘Claim (Form-31,19,10C & 10D)’ option.
4. Enter your UAN and password to log in.
5. Select the ‘Claim’ option.
6. Select the type of claim you want to make.
7. Enter the details required and upload the necessary documents.
8. Submit the claim form.
9. Your claim will be processed and the amount will be credited to your bank account.
Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) launched the PF online claim process. Here you can know complete details about how to claim PF online. In order to claim PF online, members need to login to the Unified Portal Member Interface. Here employees can submit online PF claim forms such as PF form 19, PF form 10 C, and PF form 31.
How To Claim PF Online
In order to claim PF online, members should login to UAN member portal with their UAN number and password. Once they login to UAN portal, there is an option called online services in primary menu of member UAN portal. In online services , we can find an option to claim PF online.
In order to claim PF online , members should fulfill below criteria
1. UAN number must be activated, members whose UAN numbers are activated are only eligible to withdraw PF online.
2. Member mobile number should be linked with UAN number.
3. KYC details like Aadhaar number and bank account details must be updated with UAN number.
4. Bank account details are compulsory. PF money will be transferred to the same bank account number, which member updates in UAN portal.
5. Members who are claiming PF amount below 5 years must give their PAN number.
List Of Cases In Which Online PF Claim Process Is Not Possible
1. If member UAN number is not activated and not linked with his or her mobile number , then they can’t able to apply for online PF withdrawal process.
2. Members whose KYC details are not updated and approved by employer in UAN portal are also not able to apply for online PF withdrawal.
Recently employee provident fund organization has mandated the EPF claim settlement days to 20. Now with using this online PF claim process, all claim processes will be settled with in 10 days after submission of online PF withdrawal forms. If you have any doubts on how to claim PF online 2017 procedure, then you can share you doubts in below comments section.
How To Claim PF Online In 2020
Claiming your Provident Fund (PF) online is a convenient and hassle-free way to access your money. With the help of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), you can now claim your PF online in 2020. Here’s how you can do it:
Step 1: Register on the EPFO Portal
The first step to claiming your PF online is to register on the EPFO portal. To do this, you will need to provide your Aadhaar number, PAN number, and bank account details. Once you have registered, you will be given a Universal Account Number (UAN). This number will be used to access your PF account.
Step 2: Link Your UAN to Your Bank Account
Once you have registered on the EPFO portal, you will need to link your UAN to your bank account. This can be done by logging into the EPFO portal and entering your bank account details. Once your UAN is linked to your bank account, you will be able to access your PF account.
Step 3: Submit Your Claim Form
Once your UAN is linked to your bank account, you will need to submit your claim form. This form can be downloaded from the EPFO portal. You will need to fill in the details such as your name, UAN, bank account details, and the amount you wish to withdraw. Once you have filled in the form, you will need to submit it to the EPFO.
Step 4: Track Your Claim Status
Once you have submitted your claim form, you can track the status of your claim on the EPFO portal. You will be able to see if your claim has been approved or rejected. If your claim is approved, you will receive the money in your bank account within a few days.
Step 5: Withdraw Your Money
Once your claim is approved, you can withdraw your money from your bank account. You can do this by logging into your bank account and transferring the money to your desired account. You can also withdraw the money in cash from an ATM.
Claiming your PF online is a convenient and hassle-free way to access your money. With the help of the EPFO, you can now claim your PF online in 2020. Follow the steps mentioned above to claim your PF online.