The Verizon Setup Wizard is a tool that allows you to set up your phone quickly and securely. It walks you through the steps necessary to get the most out of your new device. Its features include network activation, Wi-Fi setup, and device security. Let’s learn more about Verizon and the activation code for Verizon. Some of the most important features of Verizon are its bypass setup wizard and bypass Verizon SIM lock. In this article, you will get to know about how to bypass Verizon activation screen. So, let’s dive in!
How to Bypass Verizon Activation Screen
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to bypass Verizon activation screen on LG and Motorola phones in detail.
What is Verizon Setup Wizard?
A setup wizard is a tool installed on an Android phone to help users to manage their applications. The setup wizard performs various important functions. The primary purpose of the setup wizard is that it has a premium license to allow the user to restore previous applications on a new phone.
What is the Activation Code for Verizon?
The activation code for Verizon is *228. Dial and call on this number in your dialer app. Then, you can press 1 when executed. You will soon be notified when your Verizon has been successfully activated.
Can You Activate Your Verizon Phone Yourself?
Yes, you can activate a device you already own through My Verizon.
How Do You Unlock a Verizon Carrier?
Follow the below steps to unlock a Verizon carrier:
1. Insert the SIM card and turn on your device.
2. Enter the code 123456 or 000000.
Note: You can also contact support service at *611 for help.
Also Read: How to Unlock Huawei Modem
What is the SIM Network Unlock PIN for Verizon?
There are two codes you can enter to unlock your Verizon phone: 000000 and 123456. Sometimes, when given 4 number PIN, you need to input 1234.
How Do You Bypass Setup Wizard After Factory Reset?
The process to bypass setup wizard after factory reset is quite simple. On the setup screen after the reset, tap on all four corners of the screen in the clockwise direction, i.e. top left, top right, bottom right, and bottom left. You will be directly redirected on the home screen of your phone.
Note: This method is for Android devices. But it may not work for some devices.
How Do You Bypass Verizon Setup Wizard?
Here are the basic steps to bypass Verizon activation screen:
Note: The below-mentioned steps are for LG Verizon phones.
1. On the Welcome screen, press the Volume up, Volume down, Home, and Back buttons in the same order.
2. Tap on Skip from the Setup Wizard screen.
3. Then, tap No from the Got Google? screen.
4. Tap on Not now > Done to totally bypass the activation screen.
How Do You Bypass Activation on Your Verizon LG?
Follow the below steps to bypass Verizon activation screen:
1. On the Language selection screen after the reset, press the following buttons one by one in the same order.
- Volume Up button
- Volume Down button
- Home button
- Back button
2. Tap on Skip.
3. Tap on No > Not now > Done.
Also Read: How to Bypass Administrator on School Chromebook
How Do You Bypass Verizon SIM Lock?
Follow the below steps to bypass the Verizon SIM lock:
Note: You must have a PIN Unblocking Key (PUK) before performing the upcoming steps.
1. Type the 8-digit PUK code in the keypad and tap OK.
2. Now, type SIM PIN and tap OK.
3. Re-enter the SIM PIN and tap OK.
How Do You Bypass Verizon Activation on Motorola?
Below are the steps to bypass Verizon activation on Motorola phones.
1. Tap on Start from the Welcome Setup Wizard screen.
2. Pull down the notification panel and tap on the Recent button from the Navbar.
3. Swipe right to close the Setup Wizard.
4. Then, tap on Accept and continue to accept privacy settings.
5. Tap on Skip > No > Not now > I’m done to reach the home screen of your phone.
This is how you can bypass the Verizon activation on Motorola phone.
This is how the bypass Verizon activation screen is set up on our devices. We hope this article helped you with efficient and secured steps for this setup. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.