The iPad is one of the most sophisticated and suave devices out there. It offers an insatiable appetite for seamless workflow and an immeasurable flair for elegance and eclecticism. It has become the premier tablet for all our work and recreation needs and desires. A device of such immense caliber also comes with the sporadic hiccup, an impediment that seeks to obstruct the seamless performance the device habitually provides. Some of these hiccups are manifested as doubts and confusion. One of them is how can you get your inbox back on your iPad. In this article, you will learn how to get all your email folders on iPad. Also, we will tell you why your inbox disappear on your iPad and how to recover inbox on iPad.
How Can You Get Your Inbox Back on Your iPad
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to get your inbox back on your iPad in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How Can You Get All Your Email Folders on Your iPad?
Follow the below steps to get all your email folders on iPad:
1. Open the Mail app on your iPad.
2. Tap on the Mailboxes left arrow icon from the top left corner.
Here, you can see all your email folders on iPad.
Also Read: How to Get Back Blocked Skout Account
Why Did Your Inbox Disappear on Your iPad?
The reasons why your inbox disappear on your iPad are listed below:
- Accidental deletion of your emails
- Inadvertent archiving of emails
- App corruption
- Data corruption
Why Have All Your Emails Disappeared from Your Inbox on Your iPad?
The reasons for the disappearance of emails from your inbox on your iPad are listed below:
- Deleted emails accidentally
- Archived emails unintentionally
- Corrupt app or data
Why is There No Inbox in Your Mail?
This issue, as seldom as it occurs, is mainly caused by either your iPad encumbered with many concurrent functions or data corruption. It is a very alarming issue requiring immediate redressal.
How Can You Find Your Inbox?
Tapping on the Mail app on your iPad will automatically open your inbox.
How Can You Restore Your Inbox?
Follow the below steps on how can you get your inbox back on your iPad:
1. Launch Mail and tap on Mailboxes from the top left corner.
2. Tap on Trash.
3. Tap on the avatar of the mail you want to recover.
4. Tap on More and choose Move.
5. Now, choose a folder, such as Inbox.
Also Read: Combine All Your Email Accounts into One Gmail Inbox
How Can You Recover Your Inbox on Your iPad?
Follow the below steps to recover inbox on iPad:
1. Launch the Mail app on your iPad.
2. Tap on Mailboxes.
3. Tap on Trash and select the mail you want to recover by tapping on the avatar.
4. Tap on More > Move> Inbox.
How Can You Restore Your Inbox on Your iPhone?
Follow the below steps to restore your inbox on your iPhone:
1. Open the Mail app and tap on Mailboxes from the top left corner.
2. Tap on Trash and tap on the avatar of the mail.
3. Tap on More > Move Message.
4. Tap on Inbox to choose it as the destination folder.
Similar to how you can get your inbox back on your iPad, you can also do it on your iPhone with these steps.
Also Read: How to Restore Whatsapp Backup From Google Drive to iPhone
Can You Retrieve Old Backups from iCloud?
Yes, you can retrieve old backups from iCloud.
How Can You Disconnect Your iPad from iCloud?
Follow the below steps to disconnect your iPad from iCloud:
1. Go to Settings on your iPad.
2. Tap on your Apple ID from the top.
3. Swipe down and tap on the icon representing your iPad in the list of all connected devices to your iCloud.
4. Tap on Remove from Account.
5. Tap on Remove to confirm the prompt.
We hope that you learned about how can you get your inbox back on your iPad. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.