GPON home Gateway Nokia Router – Device Name: G-2425G-A, Chipset: MTK7528
if your not still login please change your browser and reset your modem after take screenshots or backup of your modem setting, login with user login, its behind your modem see it like this Useradmin
How to backup and restore ?
1. Open 192.168.1.1 in any browser
default username password both is admin
2. Go to Maintenance->backup and restore->export config file on your desktop
it will be saved as config.cfg
1. What is the username and password of Nokia routers?
The majority of the Nokia routers have a default username of admin and a default password of admin
2. What is the default password of a Nokia router?
The majority of the Nokia routers have the default password admin
3. What is the default IP of a Nokia router?
The majority of the Nokia routers use 192.168.1.254 as the default IP address
4. How to log in to a Nokia router?
First, type the router’s IP address in your browser address bar, Then, enter your router username and password, and then click OK or LOGIN.
Above, you can find the most probable default credentials.
5. How to troubleshoot a Nokia router?
First check if the WAN cable is connected to the correct port of the router which is labelled as “WAN”. Then check if you are connected either by using the Wi-Fi network or a LAN cable connected to a LAN-labelled port of the router.
6. How to reset Nokia router login password?
Resetting the admin password of most Nokia routers is simple and requires pushing a reset button, located on the router itself, for 5 to 10 seconds.
Default login IPs for my Nokia router
You tried different router IPs but nothing worked? Did you try the following IPs? In the list below we listed all known router IPs for the manufacturer Nokia. Maybe this will work for you.
|#||Default Router IP|
|4||acquired via DHCP|