Fixing Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t know what the error code means. This error code is a common issue that can occur when trying to access certain features on your Xbox console. Fortunately, there are a few steps you can take to try and resolve the issue. In this article, we’ll discuss what the error code means, what causes it, and how to fix it. We’ll also provide some tips to help you prevent the error from occurring in the future.
Fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b
This error code is related to the Xbox Live service and is usually caused by a connection issue. To fix this error, try the following steps:
1. Check your internet connection and make sure it is stable.
2. Restart your Xbox console and router.
3. Clear the system cache on your Xbox console.
4. Check your Xbox Live account and make sure it is in good standing.
5. Make sure your Xbox Live subscription is active.
6. Check your Xbox Live service status and make sure it is running normally.
7. Contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
If you are an Xbox enthusiast and facing the Xbox error code 0x87e5002b, you should read this article completely. This error is one of the common errors gamers face when they launch a game on their Xbox console. Like other errors, this one is also resolvable. So, in this article, you will see the steps to fix the error code 0x87e5002b while launching a game, and Xbox one game took too long to start error in detail. Continue reading till the end to find the solution to your problem!
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b
Below are some of the reasons causing the error code 0x87e5002b while launching a game on Xbox.
- Faulty Xbox settings and modifications
- Pending system refresh
- Improper configuration
Now, let us turn to the methods explaining the fix for your error step-by-step.
Method 1: Perform System Refresh on Xbox
If you are also facing the Xbox one game took too long to start error, you may have to consider a system refresh to update the Xbox console. It may fix the problem in one go. Read and follow the steps listed below to do the same effectively.
1. Press the Xbox button from the controller to launch the guide.
2. Then, select Profile & system > Settings from the left pane, as shown below.
3. From the General section, select the Network settings option.
4. Select Advanced settings, as shown below.
5. Now, select Alternative Mac address > Clear.
6. Lastly, restart your Wi-Fi router as the Xbox console is restarting.
After everything is completed, check if you are still facing the error code 0x807a1007 or 0x87e5002b while launching a game on Xbox.
Also Read: Fix High Packet Loss on Xbox
Method 2: Power Cycle Xbox Console
If performing a system refresh didn’t help to solve the discussed error, you can power cycle the Xbox console. Below are the steps to do that:
1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds.
2. Unplug the cables connecting to the console and plug them back after a while.
3. Press the Xbox button once again on the console and wait for it to turn on completely while displaying the green start-up animation on the screen.
Note: If the green boot-up animation does not come up while restarting the process, repeat the above-mentioned steps again to ensure it turns on properly.
Now, check if the Xbox error code 0x87e5002b is resolved or not.
Also Read: Fix Xbox One Headset Not Working
Method 3: Reset Xbox Console
Finally, if nothing is working, you will have to reset the Xbox console to fix the Xbox one game took too long to start error. Let us see the steps to achieve it on your console.
1. Hit the Xbox button from the controller to open the Guide.
2. Select Settings > System > Console info, as highlighted below.
3. Select the Reset console option, as shown below.
4. Select RESET AND KEEP MY GAMES & APPS, as this only resets the firmware and settings.
Note: The game data remains intact and you don’t need to download everything again.
So, we hope you have understood how to fix Xbox error code 0x87e5002b with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.
How to Fix Xbox Error Code 0x87e5002b
Are you getting an Xbox error code 0x87e5002b? This error code is usually caused by a problem with your Xbox Live account. Fortunately, there are a few steps you can take to try and fix the issue.
Step 1: Check Your Xbox Live Account
The first step is to make sure your Xbox Live account is in good standing. Log into your account on the Xbox website and check for any messages or notifications. If there are any issues with your account, such as an overdue payment or a suspension, you will need to resolve them before you can use your Xbox again.
Step 2: Check Your Network Connection
The next step is to check your network connection. Make sure your console is connected to the internet and that your router is working properly. If you are using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection. If you are still having trouble, try restarting your router.
Step 3: Clear Your Xbox Cache
The next step is to clear your Xbox cache. This will help to reset any corrupted data that may be causing the error. To do this, press the Xbox button on your controller and select “Settings”. Then, select “System” and then “Storage”. Select “Clear System Cache” and then confirm the action.
Step 4: Reset Your Xbox
If the above steps do not work, you may need to reset your Xbox. To do this, press the Xbox button on your controller and select “Settings”. Then, select “System” and then “Console Info & Updates”. Select “Reset Console” and then confirm the action.
Xbox error code 0x87e5002b can be a frustrating issue, but it can usually be fixed by following the steps outlined above. If you are still having trouble, you may need to contact Xbox Support for further assistance.