App Store offers a variety of apps and users can choose any according to their choice and preferences. Users check everything before installing the app since there is a lot of competition for all types of apps. Developers of the app want to make money out of their published apps but when you release any app as a paid one then it does not guarantee financial success. So, to satisfy the users in terms of using the app and the developers in terms of making a profit there is a solution i.e., In-app purchases. If the user enjoys the free features of the app, then they can also buy the in-app purchase. If you have ever faced iPhone in app purchase is not supported issue then don’t worry because, in this article, we will discuss how to fix iPhone in app purchase not allowed problem.
How to Fix iPhone In App Purchase Is Not Supported Error
iPhone in-app purchase provides extra features and content such as premium content, subscriptions, digital goods, and more. You can provide in-app purchases on the App Store directly and can even promote them. Now, let’s discuss how to fix iPhone in app purchase is not supported issue or in-app purchases not working iPhone problem.
You can disable the restriction on your device to solve iPhone in app purchase not allowed issue as shown in the steps listed below.
1. First, navigate to the Settings app on your device.
2. After that, select Screen Time, then tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
3. Then, tap on iTunes & App Store Purchases.
4. Consequently, choose the In-app Purchases option.
5. Finally, choose Allow option.
Hence, this is how you can solve iPhone in app purchase not allowed issue.
Also Read: How to Find Hidden Things on iPhone
What Is In-App Purchase iOS?
I believe now you are clear with how to fix iPhone in app purchase is not supported issue, now let’s discuss in-app purchase iOS. So, the in-app purchases feature lets the developer keep their apps feature locked for the users and users are able to try only the free features out of which they can make a decision whether they want to buy the premium content of that app or not. Any sort of purchasable digital item through in-app purchases is known as a product.
With in-app purchases, people can make the payment in 45 currencies using the payment methods linked with their Apple ID. The payment methods supported are credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, and more. There are four types of in-app purchases products.
- Consumable: These include products like gems or lives in a game, boosts in dating apps, and more. These can be purchased again and again by the consumers as they get depleted.
- Non-consumable: These are bought once and users do not have to pay again as they do not get expired. Examples of non-consumable items are cosmetic items in the game, additional filters in the photo app, and more.
- Auto‑renewable subscriptions: In this, the users are charged on a recurring basis till the time they decide to cancel. Examples of this include access to libraries of content like video, articles, or music, cloud storage, education, and more.
- Non-renewing subscriptions: These offers content or services to users for a limited period of time. For instance, a season pass to in-game content and more. Non-renewing subscriptions do not renew automatically
How To Disable In-App Purchases on iPhone
To disable or turn off in-app purchases on your iPhone then follow the steps given below by us.
1. First, go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Then, choose Screen Time, and then tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
3. Consequently, tap on iTunes & App Store Purchases option.
4. After that, select the In-app Purchases option.
5. Finally, select the Don’t Allow option.
Also Read: Why My iPhone is Frozen and Won’t Turn Off or Reset
How Do I Enable App Store Purchases on iPhone
To enable app store purchases on your iPhone, follow the steps given by us below.
1. Starting with, go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Hereafter, select the App Store option.
3. After that, choose App Downloads under the Automatic downloads option and then tap on Always Allow.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I turn on in-app purchases iOS 15?
Ans. To turn on in-app purchases on iOS 15 then follow the steps given by us under the method to remove the restriction on your device.
Q2. Is an in-app purchase free?
Ans. In-app purchases allow the developers to provide the app for free in the App Store (for iOS) and Google Play (for Android). Then, within the application, the developers can advertise their locked features, premium offers, paid upgrades, and special items.
Q3. What does an in-app purchase mean?
Ans. In-app purchases are premium offers, locked features, extra content, subscriptions, and more than the user can buy inside the app.
I hope you enjoyed reading our article as we have discussed iPhone in app purchase is not supported issue and more. In-app purchases offer a safe and consistent experience facilitated by world-class commerce and payment system, thereby making it simpler for users to handle their purchases and subscriptions over time. You can check our page for updates. If you have any suggestions or queries comment below.