Claim is Not Submitted On Portal Please Try Again Later EPF: What to Do?
After filling in all the required details and even after entering the OTP still, sometimes EPF members will get this error while applying for the PF claim online at the UAN portal i.e claim is not submitted on the portal please try again later EPF.
The main reason for this problem is the server issue from the EPF website i.e whenever more EPF members are using the EPF website at the same time then the EPF members will face this error.
When you see this kind of error, then you will be automatically logged out of the UAN member portal. so you have to log in again and needs to submit a fresh claim.
If you are applying for your PF claim exactly at the time when the EPF website is facing server load issues then your claim may not be submitted.
Solution for this Problem
The solution for this problem is to wait for some time at least for 5 minutes and then try to submit your claim again, then your claim will definitely be submitted (Or) you can also use Umang mobile application to claim your PF amount.
Not only above error there are some more errors EPF members are facing while applying for the PF they are :
- Validate otp and submit claim form button not working
- PDF not generated, please try again later!
- Something went wrong please try again later EPFO.
- EPF.. something went wrong! please try again later!!!
- Failed to verify mid!!! please try again later!!!!
- Unable to reach cidr servers. url – 56 and claim not submitted on portal, please try again later
- Unable to reach cidr servers. url – 7 and claim not submitted on portal, please try again later
If you are getting any of the above errors then the reason is definitely due to the server issue of the EPFO website, so keep on trying until you get the message that Online Claim Submitted at Portal.”