We are thrilled to announce that Tom Sepper has joined Kinsta as our new Director of Support. Tom brings a wealth of experience in customer service and support, having worked in the industry for over 10 years.
Tom has a passion for helping customers and is committed to providing the best possible customer experience. He is excited to join the Kinsta team and looks forward to helping our customers succeed.
We are confident that Tom will be a great addition to the Kinsta team and will help us continue to provide the highest level of customer service and support. Welcome aboard, Tom!
We couldn’t be more excited to welcome Tom Sepper, a hosting industry veteran, as Kinsta’s new Director of Support. He will be handling the daily operations of our support department to ensure as Kinsta continues to grow, that every client still receives the attention they deserve. Nothing is more important to us than the quality of our support and it’s what has set us apart from the competition.
Tom has over 16 years of experience working in the web hosting and IT industry, much of which was spent in a managerial type role working alongside remote teams. You could also consider him a “jack of all trades,” as he’s done a little bit of everything, including operations, customer service, project management, marketing, and HR.
Tom comes to us with a wealth of senior-level industry experience. Among the companies he’s worked for:
- Chief Operating Officer at Site5.com, a web hosting provider in operation since 1998.
- Chief of Staff at Pressed, a white label managed WordPress hosting platform, acquired by Envato in 2017.
- Chief Operating Officer at HostPapa, a Canada-based hosting provider.
- Community & Documentation Manager at PowWeb, a web hosting provider in operation since 1999.
Tom hails from the great state of Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth area). ? He graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in management. He’s a family man, die-hard Cubs fan, and is a Texas Hold’em aficionado.
Customer experience has always been a passion of mine, and as I was discussing the opportunity with Kinsta executives, it became quite clear that our ideals around the customer experience and culture were in complete alignment. I am excited to bring my experience and ideas to the Kinsta team to help build on the amazing foundation already in place! – Tom
No matter what problem you might have, you can pretty much bet that Tom has encountered it before. We are excited about the breadth of expertise and experience he is adding to our team.
Get all your applications, databases and WordPress sites online and under one roof. Our feature-packed, high-performance cloud platform includes:
- Easy setup and management in the MyKinsta dashboard
- 24/7 expert support
- The best Google Cloud Platform hardware and network, powered by Kubernetes for maximum scalability
- An enterprise-level Cloudflare integration for speed and security
- Global audience reach with up to 35 data centers and 275 PoPs worldwide
Get started with a free trial of our Application Hosting or Database Hosting. Explore our plans or talk to sales to find your best fit.