Request Letter for Getting Certificate from Office | Sample Formats


Request Letter for Getting Certificate from Office | Sample Formats


If you have submitted your original certificates while joining in the job then you can get back them after leaving the job. In general your original certificate will be issued after completion of the full and final settlement.

Here are the sample request letter formats which you can use to obtain your certificates from your office.

Sample Request Letters to Get Back Your Original Certificates

Format 1


The HR,

XYZ Pvt Ltd,


Sub: Request for original certificate

Dear Sir/Madam,

I,Ravi Kumar K, worked as a Marketing Executive in the Marketing Depart at XYZ PVT Ltd from 1 Jan 2018 to 28 Dec 2020.

During my joining date I have submitted my original Degree provisional certificate to you, so here I am requesting you to please issue my certificate.

Thanking you.


Ravi Kumar K.

Mobile: ________.

Format 2


The HR,

ABC Pvt Ltd,

Company Address.

Sub: Original Certificate Request Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Ch. Lavanya, employee id: 123456 recently resigned from my job as a Jr Accountant, and my full and final settlement process has also completed. 

I am writing this letter to request you to issue my original Degree certificate which I have submitted during my joining date in the job.

Thanking you.


Ch Lavanya.


How many days company will take to issue the original certificate

If you leave your job with proper resignation, then you will receive your original certificate after completion of your full and final settlement.

You will get the certificate on the same day of submitting the request letter to your company. 

In case the respective authority in your company is absent (or) if your head office is far away from your actual workplace, then they will let you know when to collect your original certificate.

To whom I need to write the request letter.

In general the Human Resource department will take care of these activities, so you need to write a request letter to your HR department.

What to do if my employer is not giving back my original certificates.

If your employer is not giving back your original certificate due to any problem, then try to resolve that issue. Still if they are troubling you then contact your nearest labour department office, they will investigate the matter.

Also read


Jaspreet Singh Ghuman

Jaspreet Singh Ghuman

Passionate Professional Blogger, Freelancer, WordPress Enthusiast, Digital Marketer, Web Developer, Server Operator, Networking Expert. Empowering online presence with diverse skills.

jassweb logo

Jassweb always keeps its services up-to-date with the latest trends in the market, providing its customers all over the world with high-end and easily extensible internet, intranet, and extranet products.


Jassweb, Rai Chak, Punjab, India. 143518
Item added to cart.
0 items - 0.00