Welcome to the guide on how to file an online EPF claim 19, 10C, and 31. This guide will provide you with the necessary information to successfully file your claim and understand why it may have been rejected. We will also provide you with tips on how to ensure that your claim is accepted and processed quickly. We hope that this guide will help you in your journey to receive the benefits you are entitled to.
Online EPF Claim 19,10C&31 Rejected Reason OK/Ok [Solution]
Unfortunately, your EPF claim 19, 10C&31 has been rejected. The reason for the rejection is not provided in the question, so we cannot provide an answer. We suggest that you contact your EPF office for more information.
EPF members whose claim status is not properly updated by the EPFO officer and when it was rejected then the claim status will be shown as rejected due to ok/ok. Generally whenever a claim is rejected by EPFO then the status will be clearly updated in PF claim status portal. But in some cases, the claims will be rejected without any information. If you are also facing the same problem then follow the below procedure.
PF claim rejected due to Ok/Ok means
It simply tells that your claim is rejected but the exact reason is not updated in PF claim status portal
How to solve this problem of PF claim rejection due to Ok/Ok
To solve this issue you need to raise a grievance portal.
Step 1:- Go to EPF grievance portal and select the status as Individual and enter other required information like your PF number, your company details, phone number, email id etc.
Step 2:- After entering all the required information now select the grievance category as Final settlement / Withdrawal of PF.
Step 3:- Now in description section type the below information and click on submit.
Dear EPFO team,
I have applied for my PF claim on _________ but my claim is rejected due to ok/ok problem. I didn’t find any reason for my claim rejection. So please let me know why my claim was rejected so that I can solve my problem and I will reapply the claim.
Note: Some times the submission will not work in some computers, so when it doesn’t work in your system then try in another system
After raising a grievance in PF portal within 24-48 hours you will receive a reply mail from your PF office, in that mail, you can know exactly why your PF claim is rejected, by solving that issue you can get your PF claim amount.
Possible EPF Claim Rejection Reasons
1. Mismatch of details in PF portal and KYC: If your basic details in PF like name, gender, date of birth and relationship details don’t match with the details present in Aadhar then your claim may get rejected.
2. Authorized signature mismatch: If your employer digital signature is not valid or not renewed then also your claim will get rejected.
3. Not submitting form 15G and PAN card: When EPF member doesn’t submit form 15G and PAN copy for claims above 50000 Rs in below 5 yrs of service then also their claim will get rejected.
4. When EPF member doesn’t complete 6 months of service: When an EPF member doesn’t have at least 6 months of service then pension claims will be rejected.
How to Resubmit Rejected PF Claim
For offline claims
- If your PF claim is rejected due to employer mistake then your PF claim forms will be sent to your employer, then they have to rectify their problem and should resubmit your PF claim forms.
- If the claim is rejected due to employee mistake then claim forms will be sent to employee address, then the employee has to correct those mistakes and resubmit the claim forms.
For online claims
The employee should correct the rejection problem and after that reclaim the PF amount online at UAN member portal.
If your EPF claim 19, 10C and 31 have been rejected, it is important to understand the reasons behind the rejection. The most common reasons for rejection of EPF claims are:
- Incomplete or incorrect information provided in the claim form.
- Inadequate or incorrect documents submitted with the claim form.
- Incorrect or incomplete bank details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete PAN details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete Aadhaar details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete UAN details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete EPF account details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete KYC details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete address details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete contact details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete signature provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete date of birth provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete gender provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete marital status provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete nationality provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete occupation provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete salary details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete employer details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete nominee details provided.
- Incorrect or incomplete nominee relationship provided.
If any of the above mentioned details are incorrect or incomplete, your EPF claim will be rejected. Therefore, it is important to ensure that all the details provided in the claim form are accurate and complete. If you are unsure about any of the details, you should contact your employer or the EPFO office for clarification.
Once you have identified the reason for the rejection of your EPF claim, you can take the necessary steps to rectify the issue and resubmit your claim. You should also ensure that all the documents submitted with the claim form are accurate and complete. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you can contact the EPFO office for further assistance.