Ingo Money is a platform that allows you to convert your paychecks to cash and also allows you to pay your outstanding bills every month. Ingo Money is a service provided by First Century bank. Ingo Money’s main aim is to digitize paper checks. You can cash out business checks, personal checks, and almost any kind of check to your bank from anywhere in the world at any time. Ingo Money services can only be availed using the mobile app available for free on the Play Store, App Store, etc. The check cash-out process is pretty simple; you have to take the picture of the front and the back side of your check and submit it for approval. This way, you will get your cash credited to your bank accounts. To cash out your paychecks, you can use the Ingo Money app. So, this article will help you to use the app and log into it. It will make you understand how to verify identity on Ingo Money app, and in case of any query, how can you access the Ingo Money live chat. You will also get the answer to why Ingo not cashing my check comprehensively.
How to Verify My Identity on Ingo Money
Not even can you cash out, but you can also split the checks into two different accounts. Paychecks usually take at most 10 days to cash out. But by paying the extra $5 fee, you can get the cash credited to your desired account within a second. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to verify identity on Ingo Money in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Does Ingo Verify Funds?
Yes, Ingo verifies funds. Paychecks submitted on Ingo Money are verified first before a cash out by Ingo Money. On the Ingo Money app, you take a picture of the front and back of your paycheck and upload it for review. Once your check has been reviewed successfully, it will be cashed out to your desired payment receiving method, which can be either PayPal, credit, or debit card. To keep users safe from fraud checks and to digitize paper checks, Ingo verifies every fund.
Why Won’t Ingo Cash My Check?
Here are some reasons why won’t Ingo cash my check:
- The checks submitted on Ingo Money are not legit and were fake.
- Ingo Money found that the check was not written in your name.
- The check’s amount was either less than $5 or more than $5000 which exceeds the Ingo Money’s check amount limit.
- The check image didn’t pass the authenticity screening.
- The check written on the account was either a closed or compromised one.
- Sufficient information could not be found on the check writes account.
Why is Ingo Not Cashing My Check?
There are several reasons why is ingo not cashing my check some of which are listed below:
- The check you’ve submitted for approval exceeds the check’s amount limit.
- The check was not written in your name i.e., the check’s name is not the same as what is mentioned in your Ingo account.
- The check is not valid and is fake.
- Ingo did not find the check writers sufficient information.
- Checks images are not clearly visible.
These were all the reasons why is Ingo not cashing my check.
Also Read: Is There a Penalty If I Withdraw Money from Acorns?
Why am I Getting Ingo Money Identity Verification Error?
The Ingo Money identity verification error arrives only to those whose name and address don’t match or whose name and social security number don’t match with data that Ingo Money has, which was taken from the government of the United States. Those accounts with missing information are kept on hold. Sometimes due to an address change, users might receive such an error. In that case, you can contact Ingo Money customer service for verification. These are the only reasons why am I getting Ingo Money identity verification error.
How Long does It Take for Ingo to Verify Your Identity?
Ingo Money identity verification usually takes 2 to 3 minutes. But sometimes, it might take 1 hour, depending on the availability of information that Ingo Money has. In the identity verification process, your name and address or your name and social security number is been checked from the data available to Ingo Money provided by the First Century bank. And if the information matches, the identity verification will be approved without any error. But if the information doesn’t match, you will receive identity verification error. If the data availability is not enough, your account is kept on hold. In the below headings, you can find the steps on how to verify identity on Ingo Money app. It is how long it takes to verify identity on Ingo Money.
How does Ingo Money Verify Checks?
Ingo Money verify checks based on the process mentioned below:
- They check if the image check is clear on both the front and back of the check.
- Verifies if the check is legit or not whether it’s fake or not by matching the check writer’s name with the bank’s user data.
- If the image is clear, they check for the amount of the check which should not be less than $5 and greater than $5000.
- They match your Ingo Money account name and SSN number with the check’s receiver name.
- If the check is found to be legit then they check if the bank account to which the money is about to be credited is closed or currently live.
How to Login to Ingo Money?
To know how to login to ingo money, just follow the below steps:
1. Open the Ingo Money App on your device.
2. Enter your email and password.
3. Tap on the SIGN IN option to log into the Ingo Money app.
This is how to login to Ingo Money.
Also Read: How to Verify Waze Email Account
How Do I Verify Identity with Ingo App?
To know how do I verify identity on Ingo Money app you can follow the below steps:
Note: For new customers only.
1. Open the Ingo Money app.
2. Tap on the Register link from the bottom.
3. Enter your email and password and tap on the NEXT option.
4. Enter your name, email, address, city, Zip, and phone number, and tap on the NEXT option.
5. Enter your date of Birth, SSN, or ITIN, and tap on NEXT to verify your identity.
How to Verify My Identity on Ingo Money?
To know how to verify identity on ingo money, just follow these steps:
Note: For both Android and iOS devices.
1. Launch the Ingo Money App on your device.
2. Tap on Register and enter your email and password and tap on NEXT.
3. Enter your name, email, address, City, Zip, and phone number, and tap on the NEXT option.
4. Enter your date of Birth, SSN, or ITIN, and tap on the NEXT option to verify your identity.
Also Read: How to Verify Integrity of Game Files on Steam
How to Use Ingo Money Live Chat?
Once you know how to verify identity on Ingo Money, to use Ingo Money live chat, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Ingo Money website on your browser.
2. Click on the Let’s Talk option on the homepage.
3. Click on the Click Here option under I want to cash a check or need help accessing my check funds section.
4. Click on the chat icon located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
5. Now, click on Ingo Money to start a chat.
6. In the empty text field, write in your query or complaint.
This is how to use Ingo Money live chat.
How to Contact Ingo Money Customer Service?
After knowing how to verify identity on ingo money, to know how to contact ingo money customer service you can follow these methods:
Method 1: Via Call
Dial (229) 276-3990 from your phone or landline to connect with Ingo Money customer service. As your call gets connected, you can share your query with the executive. And if possible, the executive will try to solve it. Otherwise, the executive will mark it as your complaint and transfer it to the superior team.
Method 2: Via Email
You can compose an email to [email protected] and can write your complaint or query in that mail. Usually, it takes up to 4 to 5 business days for an email response.
Method 3: Via Chat
1. Navigate to the Ingo Money website on your browser.
2. Click on the Let’s Talk option from the homepage.
3. Click on the Click Here > chat icon.
4. Click on Ingo Money to start a chat.
Also Read: Why is Your Acorns Account Losing Money?
Method 4: Via Twitter
If you use Twitter, you can Direct Message @IngoCares about your query or complaint. The customer service executive will reply to your message as soon as possible.
These were all the ways using which you can contact ingo money customer service.
What is Ingo Money Customer Service Phone Number?
Ingo Money customer service phone number is (229) 276-3990. You can dial this number from your mobile phone or your landline and can connect to the Ingo customer service for your query or complaint. You can contact Ingo Money customer service anytime while the services are available 24 x 7. Other than a phone number, there are several other ways to contact Ingo Money customer service those are via writing an email, using the Ingo chat, and via Twitter, as explained in the above heading.
We hope that this article has helped you in knowing how to verify identity on ingo money and how to use ingo money live chat. Also, it must have solved your query regarding the ingo money identity verification error and Ingo not cashing my check. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.