Skype Web Scheduler is a meeting scheduler program that is especially used by corporate people. It is developed by Microsoft. Business men who do not use Microsoft Outlook or Windows operating system prefer to schedule meetings using this web scheduler. To schedule a Skype meeting the support team will share the username and password along with a link to join the scheduled meeting with the members whom they expect to attend the meeting. We will also discuss here how to schedule Skype meeting without Outlook.
How to Use Skype Web Scheduler to Schedule Meeting
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to use the Skype Web Scheduler in detail with useful illustrations for a better understanding.
How to Schedule Skype Meeting?
Here are the steps for scheduling a business meeting using Skype Web Scheduler.
1. Visit the Microsoft 365 Web Scheduler page and Sign In with your desired Microsoft account.
2. From the Skype for Business Web Scheduler New Meeting page, enter desired event name in the Event field.
3. In the Location field, enter the meeting location, like a conference room or Skype call.
4. Fill in the Message box with the desired meeting details.
5. In the Attendees and Audio field, enter the desired attendees’ names or email addresses, separated by semicolons (;).
6. Click the Check Names tab to verify the addresses of the attendees.
7. Then, set the meeting Start Time and End Time by choosing the date from the calendar and selecting the time.
8. Select the appropriate Time Zone.
9. Select the desired options from the Who will bypass the lobby? and Who is a presenter? fields.
10. Lastly, click on the Save option to schedule a Skype Business meeting.
Also Read: 12 Best Meeting Minutes Template Free
How to Schedule Skype Meeting without Outlook?
You can schedule a meeting even if you don’t have access to Outlook. Read and follow the steps mentioned above to schedule a Skype meeting without using Outlook.
How to Send the Meeting Information to Participants?
There are 2 methods to send the meeting information to the participants.
Method 1: Via Email
1. After you create the new meeting, the confirmation page with meeting details will appear.
2. Right-click on the Join Skype Meeting link and click on Copy.
3. Compose an email and Paste the copied meeting link attached to it.
4. Then, Send it to the desired participants.
Method 2: Via iCalendar File
1. From the My Meetings page, click on the desired meeting.
2. Then, click on Info.
3. From the bottom of the page, click Export as iCalendar.
4. Click on Save from the subsequent page to save the iCalendar meeting file.
5. Create an email with the meeting title and information.
6. Select the desired participants and attach the iCalendar file.
7. Send the email.
How to Join Skype Meeting?
You can join a Skype meeting the following 2 ways.
- By clicking on the meeting link received via email.
- Sign in to > choose the desired meeting from the list of meetings scheduled > click on Join from the meeting summary pane.
Also Read: How to Join Someone’s Live on TikTok
How to View, Edit and Delete Scheduled Skype Meeting?
1. Go to My Meetings page on Skype for Business Web Scheduler.
2. From the list of scheduled meetings, select the desired meeting that you wish to view, edit or delete.
3. From the meeting summary pane:
- Click on Join to join the meeting.
- Click on Edit to edit the meeting time or any information.
- Click on Info to get the details of the meeting.
- Click on Delete to delete the meeting scheduled so far.
How to Perform Skype Schedule Group Call?
You can perform a group call on Skype. To do that, you need a group created on Skype. Let us understand how to perform a group call on various operating systems.
Method 1: On Website/Desktop App
The method to perform a Skype group call is the same for the website and the Windows & macOS desktop app.
1. Open the Skype app on your PC/laptop.
Note: Make sure you are signed into your account.
2. Select the desired group.
3. Click on the three-dotted icon from the bottom right corner of the chat screen.
4. Then, click on the Schedule a Call option.
5. Enter the following details and click on Send to send the meeting schedule message invite to the other group members.
- Title: The title for the meeting you are conducting.
- Date: The exact date of the day the meeting will take place.
- Time: Correct time of the meeting on the selected date.
- Alert: An reminder alert for all the participants of the meeting before the actual meeting transpires.
6. The recipient group members will have to select the Accept or Deny option to join or reject the meeting.
Also Read: How to Stop Skype from Muting Other Sounds on PC
Method 2: On Mobile App
If you are a new user and have yet to download Skype try to find the latest version of Skype. Otherwise, search for the update in the Play Store and install that. Now go with the following steps.
2. Tap on the desired group to schedule a call.
3. Tap the plus (+) icon next to the text input field.
4. From the drop-down menu, tap on Schedule a Call.
5. Then, set the Title, Date, Time, and Alert for the meeting.
6. Tap on Send to create and send the scheduled meeting invite to the group recipients.
We hope that this article guided you on how to use the Skype Web Scheduler to schedule Skype business meetings. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.