If you notice that your Samsung Tablet s6 lite hangs, is freezing, or not reacting. It is perhaps because it’s overloaded, as the device comes only with 4 GB of RAM. So, sometimes you might come across such issues while performing multiple tasks or doing some heavy RAM usage work on your Samsung tablet. So, the device might not be able to withstand such heavy work and gets frozen or hangs. If you are dealing with such issues and want to know how to turn off Samsung tablet without password or how to turn on Samsung Tablet without power button and methods to fix your Samsung tablet-related problems, you are at the right place.
How to Turn Off Samsung Tablet S6 Lite
Restarting your Samsung s6 lite tablet can help you if you are facing continuous hangs, freezing, or crashing and when the touchscreen is not responsive. Let’s look at how you can turn off Samsung tablet S6 lite.
Note: Here, we have shown the methods from the Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
1. Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button until the Power off prompt appears on the screen.
2. Then, tap on Power off.
3. Then, confirm and again tap Power off.
Therefore, your Samsung s6 lite tablet will turn off.
Well, it’s not uncommon when the hardware of your tablet might run out after a few years, whether it’s your power button or the volume rocker, or can be your charging port. The Power button can stop working for a variety of reasons, and without a functional power button, it is difficult to turn on and off your tablet. Compared to switching off your Samsung tablet without a power button to switching it on can be a lot tricky. So, let’s look at some ways on how to turn on Samsung tablet without power button.
Method 1: Plug in your charger
Your battery might be dead, so, plugging in your charger can be helpful to turn on your tablet.
Method 2: Use Recovery Mode
Your Samsung tablet is turned off and now you want to turn it on using recovery mode, since your power button is damaged or not working. You can simply plug in your USB cable and press and hold the Volume Up button or the Volume Down button. You will enter the recovery mode, here when the menus appear, simply select the Reboot option.
Method 3: Use Third-party Apps
There are many third-party apps at the Play Store and by using them you can directly give permission to restart or turn off Samsung tablet s6 lite.
Note: Such applications require Accessibility permissions.
Method 4: Buttons Remapper
It is an effective application that lets you remap the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to turn your Samsung tablet on or off by holding the Volume button.
1. Open Buttons Remapper.
2. Tap the toggle in front of the Service enabled option.
3. Grant it the required permissions.
4. Then tap on the + icon and select Short and long press.
5. Now select the Volume up or down key and set the Power off under Action.
Also Read: How to Disable Samsung Pass
Method 5: Power Button to Volume Button
It is another app which allows you to remap the Volume Up and Down buttons. Download the Power Button to Volume Button, check the boot and screen off options, grant permissions, and enable the service.
Method 6: Schedule Power On/Off
You can use this method if you simply want to restart your Samsung tablet s6 lite when the power button is not functional. With this feature, you can schedule the time to power on and off your tablet. Follow these below-mentioned steps:
1. Go to Settings and tap on the search bar.
2. Type schedule in the search box and select Schedule power on/off.
3. You can set the power on and off time to make your phone turn on and off automatically without the power button.
How to Samsung Tab S6 Hard Reset without Password
When it comes down to resetting your Samsung tab s6 without a password, follow these simple steps:
1. Ensure the device is powered off.
2. Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons.
3. Continue to hold the Volume Up button and Power button until the Android Recovery screen appears (about 10-15 seconds) then release both buttons.
4. A blue screen with Installing system update may appear, and after that a screen with No command. Continue and wait until the recovery screen appears.
5. From the Android Recovery screen, select the option Wipe data/factory reset. Use the Volume buttons to scroll through the options and use the Power button to select.
6. Select Factory data reset.
7. Select Reboot system now. It might take few minutes, so just wait for some time to reboot.
Also Read: How to Hard Reset Samsung Tablet
How to Turn Off Samsung Tablet without Password?
Did you forget your password? And now, you’re unable to turn off Samsung tablet without password. Well, we have come to your rescue if you have such an issue, with the below-mentioned steps and methods you can definitely solve your problem.
Method 1: Using Hard Reset Buttons
Follow the below mentioned to power off Samsung tablet:
1. Press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down and the Power button together for about 15 seconds or until a menu appears.
2. Using the volume button, scroll down and select the option Power down.
3. Choose and confirm the Power down option to switch it off.
Method 2: Using Samsung Find My Phone
Basically, all Samsung devices have this feature of Find My Phone and you can use this feature to turn off Samsung tablet without password. Look at the below-mentioned steps to know how to do it:
1. Log in to your Samsung Account.
2. Click the Lock My Screen option and enter a new PIN.
3. At the bottom of the screen, select the Lock option.
Therefore, your password will change to a PIN and now you can easily power on or off your Samsung tablet.
Also Read: How to Change Phone Number on Samsung Account
Method 3: By Resetting Samsung Tablet from Another Device
This is another method to turn off Samsung tablet s6 lite without a password. You can simply reset your tablet from another device or a PC to turn on or off your tablet without a password. Check the below steps to reset your tablet:
Note: Make sure you backup all your data before resetting your tablet.
1. Using another device or PC, go to Android Find My Device page.
2. Log in to the same Google account that you use for the tablet.
3. Select the device from which you want to erase all your data
4. Click on Erase to delete all the data and files
It will also delete your current password for the tablet and now you can easily log in to your Samsung tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I force shut down my Samsung tablet?
Ans. To force shut down your Samsung tablet, press and hold the Volume and Power button together for 15 seconds to 2 minutes. This will successfully reboot your device.
Q2. How do I turn off Samsung Galaxy S8 without a password?
Ans. You can use various methods like Find My Phone or resetting your device using another device or a PC. The more simpler way is, by simply pressing and holding the Volume and Power button until a menu appears to reboot your device.
Q3. What are hard reset buttons?
Ans. The hard reset buttons consist of the volume buttons, the power button, and in some devices the home button.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to know how to turn off Samsung tablet S6 lite. Please give your suggestions or queries in the comment section below.