MSN is an acronym for Microsoft Network, which is a web portal and a collection of services and apps offered by Microsoft. Microsoft’s services come under the MSN, and anyone can access and manage these services using their Microsoft account. While the MSN web portal is also the homepage of the Microsoft Edge browser, which allows users to search for things on the Internet, the results of the search are shown by Bing, an official search engine owned by Microsoft. On the MSN web portal, you will get to see news from your country and from around the world. Most users nowadays use google as their search engine. However, if you like using Microsoft products and services and want to use MSN and set it up on your home page but don’t know how to set up MSN as a homepage, this article will help you with that. It will guide you in steps on how to restore MSN homepage and how to make MSN homepage. Also, it will help you understand what is MSN News and where are the settings on MSN homepage.
How to Restore MSN Homepage
You will get to know how to restore MSN homepage further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
What is MSN News?
MSN News, also known as Microsoft News, is a news aggregator and service that features news headlines and articles chosen by editors. The news shown on MSN is regionally based, which means users will get news based on their country and will also get the most popular news in the world. The news shown on MSN news is well categorized so that the user can watch the news based on their interest. The news categories are auto, travel, food, health, tech, science, politics, world, and many others. This news doesn’t only contain photos and headings; they also consist of short video clips of the news. And by visiting the news, you can get to know more about it. So, this is what MSN news is.
Can You Log Back into MSN?
Yes, you can log back into MSN. There is no login limit in MSN; you can log in and log out as many times as you want. To log into MSN, you will need a Microsoft account. Using your Microsoft account, you can manage MSN and sync all your activity on MSN with your account. Every time you log into MSN, you need to enter your Microsoft email address and password. And to log out of MSN, you need to click on the Profile icon > Sign out from the top right corner of the page.
How to Sign In to MSN?
To sign in to MSN, follow these steps:
1. Visit the MSN website on your browser.
2. Click on the Sign in from the top right of the screen.
3. Enter your Email, phone, or Skype, and click on the Next option.
4. Enter your password and click on the Sign in option to sign into MSN.
This is how to sign into MSN. Keep reading to learn how to restore MSN homepage.
Also Read: How to Restore Deleted Draft in Gmail
What is the URL for MSN Homepage?
The URL for the MSN homepage is https://www.msn.com/. Using this link, you can visit MSN.com and can also set it as the homepage on the browser of your choice. If the browser of your choice is Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, then you can find the steps in the below headings to set MSN as the homepage on these browsers. MSN is just a homepage, and whatever you search on MSN search, you will get results from Bing because Bing is the search engine.
Where is Settings on MSN Homepage?
The settings on the MSN homepage can be found at the top right corner of the MSN homepage. Using these Settings, you can change the language of the website and can provide feedback to the developers of the MSN, which are Microsoft. As MSN is a Microsoft product, you don’t need to have any other account. Your Microsoft account is only required to sign in. As MSN is just a homepage, there is almost nothing to change with it, and Bing is the search engine. So by logging into your Microsoft account, you can change the settings of Bing. Now, you know where are settings on MSN homepage.
How to Make MSN Homepage?
To know how to make MSN homepage on Microsoft Edge browser, follow these steps:
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser on your device and visit the MSN website.
2. Copy the URL of the MSN website from the search bar.
3. Click on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner of the screen.
4. Click on the Settings option from the menu.
5. From the left pane, click on Start, home, and new tabs.
6. Click on Open these pages: > Add a new page.
7. Paste the copied MSN URL in the field and click on the Add option to set MSN as your main page.
This is how to make MSN homepage on the Microsoft Edge browser or restore MSN homepage.
Also Read: Difference between Hotmail.com, Msn.com, Live.com & Outlook.com?
How to Make MSN as Homepage and Bing as Search Engine?
To make MSN as homepage and Bing as search engine on Google Chrome, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your device and visit the MSN website.
2. Copy the URL of the MSN website from the search bar.
3. Click on the three-dotted icon > Settings.
4. Click on the On startup option from the left pane.
5. Click on Open a specific page or set of pages.
6. Then, click on Add a new page.
7. Paste the copied URL of the MSN in the block and click on Add option to add MSN as your homepage.
8. Now, from the left pane, click on Search engine.
9. Click on the drop-down tray option next to the Search engine used in the address bar option.
10. Select Bing from the options to set it up as a default search engine.
How Do I Restore My MSN Homepage? How to Restore MSN Homepage?
To restore or open MSN page on startup on Chrome, follow the steps mentioned above.
We hope that you learned about how to restore MSN homepage. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.