How to Restart Fitbit Versa 2
Who could imagine that there will be a time when you can monitor your health and physical activity while elevating your OOTD? With the all-new Fitbit Versa 2, your dream has become a reality. You can wear it around your wrist all day and measure your total steps, heart rate, oxygen levels, and more. However, being equipped with all the essentials does not help the Fitbit not responding issue. Here is what you need to know about how to restart Fitbit Versa 2. This article will make you understand why is your Fitbit Charge 3 not working and how to force restart my Versa One Fitbit.
How to Restart Fitbit Versa 2
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to restart Fitbit Versa 2 in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Why is My Fitbit Versa Not Turning On?
There can be multiple reasons your Fitbit Versa 2 cannot turn on. Some of the most common culprits are:
- Drained battery: Battery issues are the most common causes of Fitbit Versa 2 being unable to turn on. Although Fitbit can last up to 5-6 days by charging once, this is not the case for every user. For instance, if the battery is only partially charged or has aged over the years, it may drain abruptly.
- Faulty charger: Such an issue may also arise if your charger cannot do its only charging job. Accordingly, your Fitbit will not turn on and show a black screen even while plugged in.
- Covered fingers: If you are wearing gloves while operating Fitbit, it will not recognize your touch. Therefore, always ensure that your fingers are clean and exposed before touching the screen.
- Software issue: Many times the problem hides in the software of the device. For instance, if the OS version of your Fitbit is outdated, it might start lagging or completely stop working.
- Unclean screen: If there are water droplets or any type of precipitation on the screen, it will become unresponsive. In this case, water makes the screen lose its accuracy and difficult to respond according to the touch.
- Faulty sensor: It is common for devices and their sensors to go bad after continuous use. In this case, nothing but replacing the old one with a new device is going to help you.
Also Read: Fix Amazon Echo Not Turning On Problem
Why is my Fitbit Not Responding?
There is nothing more frustrating than when your favorite Fitbit stops working. If it is not responding upon tapping, to your surprise, it is possible that third-party apps are causing trouble with your Fitbit Versa 2. Since every device has certain limits, you cannot force it to exceed them, and still work just fine. Instead, there will be repercussions that may affect the device’s speedy performance. Also, if it has been a while since you last updated your Fitbit, it may start lagging and become unresponsive.
Why is My Fitbit Versa Frozen?
There are several reasons why Fitbit Versa freezes such as:
Why is My Fitbit Charge 3 Not Working?
Is your Fitbit Charge 3 not working? If so, it can only mean that:
- You need to clean your charging port as the port could be dirty.
- The charging cable is not properly connected to the Fitbit.
- The USB charging port of the Fitbit has been damaged.
- The charger has lost its charging capability.
- You are using a different charger that did not come with the Fitbit.
- Water has entered the Fitbit charging port or screen.
What Do I Do When My Fitbit Versa 2 Freezes?
In this case, the best thing you can do is conduct a soft reset or reboot. There are many instances when Fitbit Versa 2 users report troubleshooting methods impotent for unfreezing their Fitbits.
1. Press and hold the power button on your Fitbit Versa 2 until the screen goes black and the watch vibrates.
2. After releasing the button, the Fitbit Versa 2 will restart and bring you to the clock face.
Also Read: What Does It Mean When Your Fitbit Says Data Not Cleared Sync and Try Again?
How Do I Force Restart My Versa One Fitbit?
Is your Fitbit screen completely black, dim, or unresponsive? If so, you must be wondering how to force restart my Versa One Fitbit without costing an arm. Read and follow the steps mentioned above to force restart your Fitbit Versa One.
How Do You Unfreeze a Versa Fitbit?
If your Fitbit not responding and you want to unfreeze it, you will either have to go with a soft reset or reboot. It is the time-efficient and equally effective method to unfreeze your Fitbit Versa watch. press-hold the power button on your Fitbit Versa until the screen goes black. The watch will restart after a few seconds, unfreezing it completely.
How to Restart Fitbit Versa 2?
To restart Fitbit Versa 2, you do not need technical expertise or heavy equipment. Simply follow these steps and get your train on the tracks:
1. Press and hold the power button available on the side for 10 seconds.
2. Next, wait until you see the Fitbit logo and then release the power button.
Having a device that does not work properly and trying to figure out how to restart Fitbit Versa 2 and why is Fitbit not responding can be frustrating. Luckily, this article has everything you need to get the job done easily. Feel free to contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.