If you own a Mophie wireless charger, you may find yourself needing to reset it from time to time. Resetting your Mophie wireless charger can help resolve any issues you may be having with it, such as slow charging or not charging at all. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps of how to reset your Mophie wireless charger. We will also provide some troubleshooting tips to help you get the most out of your Mophie wireless charger.
How to Reset Mophie Wireless Charger
1. Unplug the Mophie wireless charger from the power source.
2. Press and hold the power button on the back of the charger for 10 seconds.
3. Plug the charger back into the power source.
4. The charger should now be reset and ready to use.
If you have a Mophie wireless charger or use Mophie power station portable charger and want to charge your phone wirelessly? And are you also wondering how to fix your Mophie wireless charger? Don’t worry, we are here for you! If you are someone looking for more information related to Mophie wireless chargers, we are bringing you this helpful guide that will resolve all your doubts, like are Mophie chargers bad for your phone and how to reset Mophie wireless charger. Also, you will get to learn how you can fix your Mophie wireless charger.
How to Reset Mophie Wireless Charger
You will get to know how to reset Mophie wireless charger further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
How Do You Turn on Your Mophie Portable Charger?
Let’s see how you can turn on your Mophie portable charger.
1. Firstly, connect a lightning cable to the Mophie portable charger to charge it.
2. After it is charged, press the Battery Status button to check the battery percentage.
Now, your Mophie power station portable charger is turned on and you can plug it into any phone and charge your phone anywhere without an actual power plug.
Also Read: How to Turn On Moto E4 Notification Light
How Long Does It Take a Mophie Charger to Charge?
The charging time depends on the kind of charger you use to charge it.
- If the charging efficiency is 100 percent and you are using a 1 Amp charger, it will take around 12 hours approx., as the Mophie charger has a battery of 12Ah capacity.
- However, it will take less than 6 hours of charging time if a 2.1 Amp charger is used, and even less charging time if a better charger with more capacity is used to charge it.
Mophie charger requires less charging time if you have some battery already present on your Mophie charger. The Battery Status button uses light dots to indicate battery percentages. Here is how you can determine battery percentage according to the light dots:
- 1 light dot indicates 0 to 25 percent battery
- 2 dots indicate 25 to 50 percent battery
- 3 dots indicate 50 to 75 percent battery
- 4 dots indicate battery percentage between 75 to 100
Are Mophie Chargers Bad for Your Phone?
No, any type of wireless charger is not bad for your mobile’s battery health.
- Wireless chargers have an advantage over conventional chargers as it provides a stable charge. But it is a common misunderstanding that wireless charges produce more heat while charging, so it will negatively affect your phone’s health. It is not that your phone’s battery heats up while charging wirelessly but only the copper coil inside the phone heats up.
- The wireless charger uses electromagnetic induction to charge and overheating is one of the negative effects of electromagnetic induction. But your smartphone battery is not directly threatened by the heat as long as heat is contained and stays within safe limits.
- Battery charge cycles do not get affected by the type of charger used, so wireless charging and wired charging are no different in this aspect.
Mophie chargers are top-of-the-line and do a great job managing the heat produced. So, Mophie chargers are safe to use and have no bad effects on your iOS or Android smartphone. So now you know if Mophie chargers are bad for your phone or not.
Also Read: How to Perform Resetting Harmony Hub
How Long Do Mophie Chargers Last?
Mophie Portable PowerStation chargers provide you 100-watt output and can charge up to 3 devices at the same time. Additionally, it can be used to charge laptops and mobiles. Mophie Portable PowerStation XL charger can charge for 96 plus hours of iPhone usage and 12 plus hours of usage on big devices like Macbook. Mophie chargers can offer you more than 500 full cycles (from 0 percent to 100 percent) with 100 percent efficiency. As the time efficiency of all lithium batteries degrades, the Mophie power station battery may only offer less than 75% of its initial capacity after 500 complete cycles.
Does Mophie Have a Lifetime Warranty?
Mophie chargers come with a warranty of 2 years from the date of purchase. Make sure you register your Mophie charging devices for warranty after you purchase them. So that, if under your warranty tenure, your device is broken or malfunctioned, you can order a replacement without any added cost.
How Do You Know If Your Mophie Wireless Charger is Working?
To check whether your Mophie wireless charger is working, you can plug your Mophie wireless charger into a wall plug and place your smartphone on that, which supports wireless charging on the charging pad. If you see a pop-up notification of charging wirelessly on your phone or charging icon, this means your Mophie wireless charging is working properly. If this not works, you can also try plugging your Mophie wireless charging pad adapter directly into the wall plug rather than plugging it into a power stick or extension cord. Also, you can try plugging it into multiple wall plugs to ensure that the charger is faulty not a wall plug.
If after trying all these methods your Mophie wireless charger is not working, there could be some internal issues like the malfunctioning of a connector, chip, or outside components, like a charging dock. For additional assistance in examining the wireless charger for any damaged charging port or chip, get in touch with Mophie Support.
Also Read: Fix MacBook Charger Not Working Issue
What Does It Mean When Your Mophie Wireless Charger is Blinking?
If your Mophie wireless charger is blinking, it means:
- The juice pack wireless case is either not working as it should. So, it can happen when the juice pack wireless case and base charging pad are not connected correctly.
- There is some issue with the current supply.
Why Your Wireless Charger is Blinking and Not Charging?
If your Mophie wireless charger is blinking and not charging your wireless case or phone, it means that the juice pack wireless case or phone is either not charging properly or is not receiving enough current.
How Can You Fix Your Mophie Wireless Charger?
Mophie wireless chargers provide you 100-watt output and can simultaneously charge 3 devices. Additionally, it can be used to charge laptops and mobiles. But if your wireless charger is blinking and not charging either your wireless charging case or mobile phone, here is a guide on how can you fix your Mophie wireless charger in a few easy steps.
Option I: Clean Your Wireless Charging Pad
Dust can accumulate on your wireless pad and can obstruct the electromagnetic induction which leads to problems in the wireless charging connection. Regularly clean your charging pad with a clean cloth to fix the charging issues.
Option II: Place Phone Correctly on Charging Pad
Make sure you place your phone carefully and correctly on your wireless charging pad so that the charging connection can be made properly and there is no obstruction in the charging process. Sometimes the vibration from your notification can misalign your phone on the charging pad. Wireless charging works on the principle of electromagnetic induction, so make sure there is no metallic stuff near your phone or your mobile case. So, it is advised to remove your case while wirelessly charging your phone.
Hopefully, after reading this guide, now you know how to fix your Mophie wireless charger if it is not charging properly. Read this article from the start to learn are Mophie chargers bad for your phone.
How to Reset Mophie Wireless Charger?
Mophie wireless chargers provide you 100-watt output and can charge up to 3 devices at the same time. Additionally, it can be used to charge laptops and mobiles. But if your wireless charger is blinking and not charging either your wireless charging case or mobile phone, the first step of troubleshooting you should try is resetting your wireless charger. Here is a guide on how to reset Mophie wireless charger in a few easy steps.
- Long Press the reset button present at the back of your Mophie wireless charging case to reset your Mophie wireless charger.
- Unplug your Mophie charging base pad and then again replug it. This also resets your Mophie wireless charger.
How Can You Reset a Portable Charger?
To reset your Mophie portable power station charger, press and hold the reset button at the back of your Mophie portable charger. After a few moments, release that button to successfully reset your portable charger.
We hope that you learned about are Mophie chargers bad for your phone and how to reset Mophie wireless charger. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.
How to Reset a Mophie Wireless Charger
Mophie wireless chargers are a great way to keep your devices powered up and ready to go. But sometimes, you may need to reset your Mophie wireless charger if it isn’t working properly. Here’s how to do it.
Step 1: Disconnect the Charger
The first step is to disconnect the charger from any power source. This includes unplugging it from the wall outlet or USB port. Once it is disconnected, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
Step 2: Reconnect the Charger
Once the power button has been held for 10 seconds, reconnect the charger to the power source. This will reset the charger and it should be ready to use again.
Step 3: Check the Charger
Once the charger is reconnected, check to make sure it is working properly. You can do this by placing a device on the charger and seeing if it begins to charge. If it does, then the reset was successful.
Resetting a Mophie wireless charger is a simple process that can help get your device up and running again. Just remember to disconnect the charger from any power source, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, and then reconnect the charger. Once it is reconnected, check to make sure it is working properly.