Making an online ESIC payment is a convenient and secure way to pay your Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) contributions. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to make an online ESIC payment. It will also provide you with information on the different payment options available, as well as tips on how to ensure a secure and successful transaction. With this guide, you will be able to make an online ESIC payment quickly and easily.
How To Make Online ESIC Payment
1. Visit the official website of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
2. Log in to your account using your credentials.
3. Select the ‘Payment’ option from the menu.
4. Select the ‘Online Payment’ option.
5. Enter the required details such as the payment amount, payment mode, etc.
6. Select the ‘Pay Now’ option.
7. Enter your payment details such as credit/debit card details, net banking details, etc.
8. Confirm the payment.
9. Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation message.
Do you want to know how to make online ESIC payment easily then you are at right place, here you can know about complete process about how to make ESI online payment. But before making ESIC online payment employers need to submit ESIC contributions of employee and employer. For that we have to login to employer portal and click on monthly contributions and select the contribution month and enter all contributions and finally click on Submit.
Process To Make Online ESIC Payment
Once employer submits ESIC contributions data in ESIC portal then ESIC portal will generate a challan number. But be careful before submitting the contribution data. Once you submits the data then you can’t able to change the data. So verify data twice of thrice before clicking on submit. After successful submission logout from ESIC portal.
Now go to ESIC home page , this site opens only in Internet explorer and Mozilla Fire Fox. In ESIC home page there is a link called Pay E Challan, once click on that link .
Once you click on that link there will be a separate window opens on your screen, there we need to enter establishment ESIC code number and captcha appearing on the screen.
Note : There is no need to enter ESIC challan number.
After entering ESIC code number of establishment and captcha you can get payable amount for that particular month along with challan number, which we have already generated in ESIC portal.
Now we have to click on the challan number , after clicking on challan number we will get a transaction status like
You already done the transaction for the challanno:070171xxxxxx24 with this amount 4453.00 click on Make payment to pay the contribution
Here we can find an option Make Payment, once we click on Make Payment it will take us to payment option. There you can make payment with your debit card or internet banking.
How To Make Online ESIC Payment
Making an online ESIC payment is a simple and convenient way to pay your Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) contributions. ESIC is a social security scheme that provides medical and financial benefits to employees and their families in case of illness, injury, or death. By making an online ESIC payment, you can ensure that your employees are covered and that their contributions are up to date.
Steps to Make an Online ESIC Payment
- Visit the official website of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- Log in to your account using your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab.
- Select the ‘Online Payment’ option.
- Enter the details of the payment such as the amount, date, and mode of payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the payment.
- You will receive a confirmation message once the payment is successful.
Tips for Making an Online ESIC Payment
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account before making the payment.
- Check the details of the payment before submitting it.
- Keep a copy of the payment receipt for future reference.
- If you encounter any issues while making the payment, contact the ESIC customer care.