TikTok is the most addictive social media platform for entertainment, fun, business, fashion, and content creation. In this generation, you are missing out if you are not aware of TikTok and the enjoyment this platform provides. So, what is stopping you from getting on the fun ride? And to multiply your happiness, we’ll help you learn how to make another account on TikTok. You will also get to learn more about the ways to add multiple accounts in TikTok and how to fix shadowbanned on TikTok.
How to Make Another Account on TikTok
You can make another account on TikTok from your Profile screen. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
At What Age Should a Kid Have TikTok?
TikTok allows 12+ years old users to create accounts. But since TikTok allows mature content, the minimum age is said to be 14 or 15+ in a few countries around the world.
Also Read: Is There a Kid Version of TikTok?
Can You Make Another Account on TikTok?
Yes, you can easily create multiple accounts by using different account credentials for each new account. You cannot use the details, such as the email or phone number associated with your previous account.
How to Add Multiple Accounts in TikTok?
You can successfully add multiple accounts with the help of the following steps:
2. Then, tap on your profile icon from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on your Username drop-down option from the top, as shown below.
4. Next, tap on Add account.
5. Tap on Use phone or email from the available options.
Note: You can also select any one of the available methods for sign-up.
6A. Enter your Phone Number in the given field from the Phone tab and tap on Send code.
6B. Switch to the Email tab and enter the Email address and tap on Next.
7. You’ll be sent a verification code to verify your email or phone. Enter the code in the given field and tap Next.
8. Once you’ve verified, Create password and tap on Next.
9. Then, Create username and tap on Sign up. Your other account will be successfully added.
Also Read: How to Add Another Facebook Account
How Can You Create a Second TikTok Account?
You can learn to make another profile on TikTok by following the steps mentioned below.
1. Launch the TikTok app and tap on the profile icon from the bottom bar.
2. Then, tap on Username from the top to expand the drop-down menu.
3. Tap on Add account >Use phone or email or any one of the mentioned methods for sign-up.
4. Enter your Phone Number or Email to receive a Verification code.
5. Verify the account and Create password > Create Username.
6. Then, tap on Sign up to finish creating your TikTok account.
Also Read: Why is TikTok Making Me Sign Up?
Can You Make 2 TikTok Accounts with the Same Email?
No, you cannot create multiple TikTok accounts using the same email address or phone number. Creating a new account requires a new email address or phone number.
Can You Have Two TikToks on One Phone?
Yes, users have the option of adding multiple accounts. But you can access only one account at a time by switching between your accounts.
How to Make Another TikTok Account with the Same Phone Number?
You cannot create a TikTok account using the same phone number already associated with another existing one. All new accounts need a different email address or phone number.
Also Read: How to Switch Between Multiple Accounts on Discord
How Can You Get More than 3 Accounts on TikTok?
There is no limit to how many TikTok accounts you can create, but one device allows only 3 accounts at a time. You cannot keep more than 3 accounts on one single device. But if you have additional mobile devices, you can have more than 3 accounts at a time by utilizing those at the same time.
Why Won’t TikTok Let You Make a New Account?
If you are not able to make a new TikTok account, you may be using the same email address or phone number associated with another account. You need to use a completely different email address or phone number every time you want to create new accounts on this platform.
Is It OK to Have Multiple Accounts on TikTok?
Yes, you can have multiple accounts on TikTok. However, the only issue is that your account will be flagged as a business account. It means that the flagged account will not be prioritized over other accounts.
Can You Get Shadowbanned on TikTok for Having Multiple Accounts?
Not necessarily. Having multiple accounts on TikTok does have its drawbacks when it comes to gaining views and reach. Your account will be deprioritized due to it being flagged as a business account.
How Can You Fix Shadowbanned on TikTok?
There are various ways you can try to get rid of the TikTok shadow ban. Some of the ways to fix shadowbanned on TikTok include:
- Uninstalling and installing TikTok
- Deleting any offensive content you have posted
- Creating original content
- Creating a healthy environment for other users
So, we hope you have understood how to make another account on TikTok with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.