One of the most well-known and widespread social networking platform phenomena is Discord. One may interact with individuals from all around the world and join a variety of communities. However, one requires an invitation to join the aforementioned communities. If you are also dealing with the same problem such as how to join Discord server with code on mobile or what to do if you don’t have one, you are at the right place. We bring to you a perfect guide that will help you fix how to join Discord server without link on mobile issue.
How to Join Discord Server Without Link on Mobile
A popular platform for connecting with others who have similar interests to yours is Discord. The large gaming communities on Discord allow players to communicate with one another and share their excitement for certain games through messaging in a private chatroom, voice calls, video calls, etc.
To join these communities, however, one requires an invite or code. If you’re having trouble understanding how to join a discord server with a link on mobile, it’s pretty straightforward and doable by just adhering to a few basic steps. In this section, we’ll look at the steps you must do to accept an invitation to join Discord.
Note: The following steps are applicable for both iOS and Android mobile phones.
Method 1: Automatically Join Server
Joining Discord through an invite is possible with just a click of a button. And an automatic acceptance of the invitation to join the Discord community only involves two simple steps.
Note: Make sure you are logged in to your Discord account on your Mobile phone.
1. Tap on the link that you have received on your device.
2. Then, you will be directed to your Discord account and an Accept Invite message will be displayed on your Screen.
2. Select the Accept Invite option.
You have successfully joined the Discord community.
Method 2: Manually Join Server
You may always manually utilize the link to join the community if you are unable to do so automatically. Simply do the few easy steps listed below to become a part of the community.
1. First copy the link/invite you have received to the clipboard.
2. Then, press and hold the link and select the copy option.
3. Then, open the Discord app, and click the green Plus icon (+) on the left of the Discord screen.
4. Select the Join a friend on Discord option displayed on the screen.
5. Paste the link/invite you copied earlier in the box given.
6. Select the Join option.
7. Tap on Accept Invite.
Once accepted, you are now a part of that community.
Now that we know how to join Discord server with code on mobile, it is time to learn how to join Discord server without link on mobile. We’ll talk about how to use Discord even if you don’t have an invitation further on.
Also Read: 5 Ways to Fix Discord Friend Request Failed Error
How to Join Discord Server Without a Link
With an invite, joining Discord is quite simple. All it takes is a few quick steps to join the Discord community. However, it isn’t always the case. You might like to participate sometimes but lack an invitation. Without a code, joining a discord community might be a little arduous but not impossible. There are solutions to this problem. We will help you learn various techniques for how to join Discord server without a link. The techniques listed below are some of the finest ways to join Discord even without a link.
Method 1: Employ Discord.gg Technique
Another option to join any Discord community of your choice is through Discord.gg. However, you’ll need to know the correct name of the server you want to join for this approach to function. To use this approach, adhere to the instructions listed below.
1. Access your browser and type discord.gg/server name in the URL box.
2. Then, you will be directed toward the discord application on your device and to the said community page.
3. Finally, tap the Join option displayed on the screen to become a part of the community.
Note: The community might be full and not accept any new members, you may select the No Thanks option instead to leave the page.
Method 2: Employ DiscordServers Option
Another way is to make use of a website known as DiscordSevers which is accessible on devices of kinds. Follow the steps mentioned below to employ this technique to join public servers on Discord.
1. Access the DiscordServers website on your device.
2. Type in the server name or keyword in the search bar present at the top of the screen.
3. To join a community tap on the server you want to join. You will be directed to the server page on your Discord app.
4. Tap on the Join option.
With just a few clicks, you will be able to join the community of your preference.
Also Read: 9 Ways to Fix Discord Search Not Working on Mobile
Method 3: Utilize Top.gg
Another website made accessible to facilitate community membership is called Top.gg. This website is accessible on a variety of Android and iOS devices. Utilizing top.gg, adhere to these instructions to join any open Discord community.
1. Access the Top.gg website.
2. Select the Discord Servers option displayed at the top of the screen.
3. Type the name of the Server in the search box or use the tags and categories listed below.
4. Tap on the Join option.
Method 4: Utilize Disboard
One of the most utilized websites to join a Discord community is Disboard. One can easily access the website through their phones or desktops. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
1. Access the Disboard website through the browser.
2. Type the server name or the keyword in the search box.
3. Tap on the JOIN THIS SERVER option.
4. After you are directed toward the Discord community on the app, tap on the Accept Invite option.
The methods listed above are the best answer to your question of how to join discord server without link on mobile.
Also Read: Fix Discord Server Owner Crown Not Showing
Additional Method: Use Explore Feature
The Explore Public Servers feature of Discord is one of the simplest ways to let you join a Discord community without any fuss or using any external applications. You may browse an unending list of all the public communities on Discord using this function, which is built into the software itself, and you can join them without an invite. To use this tool to join the community of your choice, simply follow the process stated below.
Note: This feature/function is only accessible on PC or Mac and cannot be accessed through your Android or iOS mobile phones. You will be required to log into your Discord account through a desktop.
1. Open Discord and log in to your account.
2. To the left of your Discord Homepage you will see a Compass-shaped icon, click on the icon.
3. Type the community’s name into the search box to find it, or scroll through the list to search for different communities.
Note: If you have a particular keyword you want to use to discover communities, enter it in the search box.
4. Click on the Join Server option displayed at the bottom of the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can we join a Discord community without a link?
Ans. Yes, any of the aforementioned techniques make it simple for you to join a public community. Any of the approaches is a certain way to join the group and obtain access to its membership.
Q2. Can these above-mentioned methods be utilized to join a private community on Discord?
Ans. No, the aforementioned techniques can only be used to access public servers. They cannot be used to access private servers. You will need a link to join a private community otherwise, you will not be able to do so.
Q3. What is the difference between public and private servers?
Ans. You must be invited to join a private server to access it. It is only open to those who have received an invitation. A public server, on the other hand, is accessible to everyone and does not require an invitation.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn how to join Discord server without link on mobile. Let us know which method worked for you best. If you have any queries or, suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.