Getting a free trial of Philo is a great way to explore the streaming service and see if it’s right for you. Philo offers a 7-day free trial that allows you to watch live and on-demand TV shows and movies. With the free trial, you can access all of Philo’s features, including the ability to watch on multiple devices, record shows, and access a library of on-demand content. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get Philo’s 7-day free trial and make the most of it.
How to Get Philo 7 Days Free Trial
Philo is an affordable streaming service that offers over 60 channels of live and on-demand content. It also includes a 7-day free trial, so you can test out the service before committing to a subscription. To get the free trial, simply go to the Philo website and click the “Start Free Trial” button. You’ll then be prompted to enter your payment information, but you won’t be charged until the trial period ends. After that, you can enjoy 7 days of free access to Philo’s content.
Philo is one of the best choices in the online tv streaming service segment because of its cheap plans and free trials. You can try out Philo’s live TV streaming service for seven days without having to commit to a monthly subscription by signing up for Philo free trial . The whole Philo bundle of more than 60 live TV channels specializing in entertainment programming is accessible throughout the trial. You may also get a month of free viewing and more discounts by taking advantage of its free trial and promos.
How to Get Philo Free Trial
More than 60 channels, including Comedy Central, Lifetime, Discovery, The Paramount Network, BBC America, Nickelodeon, the Food Network, and MTV, are available during the free trial. Philo concentrates on television networks that broadcast comedies, dramas, and reality shows as well as channels for home, cuisine, documentaries, and music.
How to Signup for a Free Trial on Philo
If you’re new to streaming platforms and online TV services and are curious about how can you sign up for a free Philo TV trial? If you’re having this issue, don’t fret; we’ve listed all the methods to enable you to try Philo TV for free and take advantage of its premium version. Simply adhere to these simple instructions to begin your Philo free trial month.
It is accessible on a range of devices including Android, iOS, FireTV, etc. We will cover all basic platforms where you might be searching for 1 month free trial one by one.
Option I: On Android Device
Android devices are most probably the most used operating devices which is the reason we will first cover it so you can experience flawless entertainment on your smartphone.
Follow the below-given steps to start your Philo 1 month free trial
1. Open the Play Store on your android device
2. Search Philo TV and install the best result you get to get Philo free trial
3. Open the application just installed
4. Click on the Start Free Trial option
5. Enter the required details to start your free trial
Also Read: How to Get EPIX Now Free Trial
Option II: On Philo Official Website
One of the simplest ways for you to get a Philo 1 month free trial is from its official website.
1. Visit the official Philo TV website using your browser.
2. The Start your 7-day free trial option may be found on the website under a box. Click on it.
3. Fill up a form with information about yourself, your contacts, your email address, etc.
4. Your email address or phone number will get a link from the Philo team; click it to complete the procedure.
5. Your new account will be created by Philo TV once you click Complete Sign-Up
6. Following the creation of your account, you will receive a 7-day free trial.
Also Read: How to Get Course Hero Free Trial Membership
Option III: On Fire TV
There is even an option to get Philo free trial on your Fire TV by just following the simple steps given below;
1. The home button on your Fire TV remote should be pressed.
2. On the home screen, click the search icon that is in the upper left corner.
3. Locate the Philo and click on it.
4. then click Get and proceed to launch the Philo App
5. For Philo, select Start a Free Trial
6. Fill out the registration form with your contact and personal details after adding them.
7. You will receive an SMS link
8. Verify the link by clicking it.
This is how you can get Philo free trial for fire TV.
Option IV: On iOS Devices
Do you use an iPhone or other iOS device? If so, you may download a free Philo app on your device. You can sign up for 7-day free trial by simply following these easy steps.
1. Open Apple App Store and download the Philo App
2. Launch the Philo App where you will get a popup Get Started
3. To finish the procedure, enter your current contact information, including a phone number and email address.
4. The Philo TV team will give you a link to the contact information you supplied.
5. To confirm your subscription, tap that link. tap the OK button.
Also Read: How to Get PeopleWhiz Free Trial
Option V: On Roku Devices
Roku device owners can also enjoy a month free trial. All you have to do is to just follow the below-given steps.
1. Your device home button should be pressed.
2. Next, just click Streaming Channels.
3. Continue looking for channels.
4. Click on Philo TV to select it.
5. Select the Add Channels button. Open the Philo TV website
6. Click on Start Your Free Trial and provide your contact information.
7. Sign up and confirm it to have access to incredible stuff on Philo TV Service.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How to subscribe to Philo after your free trial ends?
Ans. So did you enjoy what you saw in your free trial and are planning to subscribe to Philo? Well, in that case, Philo might be your choice to subside all your craving for entertainment because of its not-so-costly plans which are comparatively way cheaper than other online streaming services like YouTube. Philo subscription plans cost $25 per month.
Q2. How to cancel Philo before free trial?
Ans. Whether during your free trial period or after your paid subscription has started, you can cancel your subscription at any moment without any commitments or additional costs. You can continue to use Philo after canceling for the rest of the free trial or payment period.
Go to the Philo website’s Account page, click Cancel My Account and then press Submit Cancellation to end your subscription.
Q3. How long is Philo free trial?
Ans. It is only available for 7 days after which you are charged automatically. You can cancel this trial at any point in time.
We hope that this guide was helpful, and you were able to learn how to get philo free trial. Let us know which method did find as easiest. If you have any queries or, suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section below.
How to Get Philo 7 Days Free Trial
Philo is an affordable streaming service that offers a variety of entertainment options. With Philo, you can watch live and on-demand TV, movies, and more. Plus, you can get a 7-day free trial to test out the service before committing to a subscription. Here’s how to get your free trial.
Step 1: Sign Up for Philo
The first step to getting your free trial is to sign up for Philo. You can do this by visiting the Philo website and creating an account. You’ll need to provide your name, email address, and payment information. Once you’ve completed the sign-up process, you’ll be ready to start your free trial.
Step 2: Activate Your Free Trial
Once you’ve signed up for Philo, you’ll need to activate your free trial. To do this, go to the “My Account” page and click on the “Free Trial” button. This will activate your 7-day free trial and you’ll be able to start watching right away.
Step 3: Enjoy Your Free Trial
Now that you’ve activated your free trial, you can start watching all the great content Philo has to offer. You’ll have access to live and on-demand TV, movies, and more. Plus, you can use the Philo app to watch on your phone, tablet, or other device. Enjoy your free trial and explore all the great content Philo has to offer.
Step 4: Decide if You Want to Subscribe
At the end of your 7-day free trial, you’ll need to decide if you want to subscribe to Philo. If you do, you can continue to enjoy all the great content Philo has to offer. If not, you can cancel your subscription and you won’t be charged.
Getting a 7-day free trial of Philo is easy. All you need to do is sign up for an account, activate your free trial, and start watching. At the end of your trial, you can decide if you want to subscribe or not. Enjoy your free trial and explore all the great content Philo has to offer.