With the increase in internet penetration, jobs have become online. But, even if it is not online, you need a laptop or PC to do our office job. So, we rely on technologies to do our job and these technologies’ proper functioning is essential. But what if your Logitech Wireless solar keyboard K750 stops working one day, as errors can always come? Do not worry, we have provided the solution for that. So, in this article, we will tell you how to fix Logitech K750 not working. So, please keep reading to know about it.
How to Fix Logitech K750 Not Working
Before we begin the fixes, let us discuss the causes that are causing the problem. So, we have listed the reasons that will help you resolve the issue better. Keep reading to learn about these causes:
- The low battery levels are because your keyboard is not charged.
- If you have moved the USB receiver to another PC, your Logitech K750 is not working issue may come.
- It can also be due to interference from wireless devices such as monitors, wireless speakers and other devices.
- If you have moved the USB receiver from one USB port to another, your Logitech K750 keyboard driver may also not work.
- Also, if you use the wireless keyboard on metallic surfaces, you may face an error.
- Recent updates of the driver can also be the reason for the trouble.
Before you move to methods that require time, you should try these simple methods because often, we miss the minute details that can resolve the problem. And these methods are listed below:
- Recharge keyboard battery: Charge the keyboard battery if it is low. It can help in fixing the issue.
- Remove the keyboard from the metallic surface: It is also one of the easiest methods to resolve the error.
- You can try to connect it to another device: Try to connect your keyboard to another device. If it works, your keyboard is working correctly, and other issues need to be resolved.
- Keep keyboard within the range: Try to keep the keyboard within the range as illustrated in the picture below
- Plug the unifying receiver into another USB port: It can also help in fixing the issue.
Now, you can begin with more advanced methods if the above methods cannot resolve the error for you.
Method 1: Restart Human Interface Device Service
Follow the steps that are listed below to perform this method:
1. Press the Windows key, type Control Panel, then click on Open.
2. Now, select the System and Security options.
3. Here, scroll down and select the Windows Tools option.
4. Now, select the Services icon.
5. Scroll down and right-click on the Human Interface Device Service option.
6. Click on the Restart option if it is running.
7. As the services restart right, click on Properties.
8. Here, in the Startup type, select Automatic and click OK.
Also Read: Fix HID Compliant Touch Screen Missing
Method 2: Update Device Driver
Device drivers are essential system-level software that helps create a communication between the hardware attached to the system and the operating system you are using in your computer. To update drivers, read out our guide on How to Update Device drivers.
Method 3: Reinstall Device Driver
If you are wondering how to fix Logitech K750 not working then try this method. Drivers are the main components needed for hardware to interact with the operating system in order to fulfill all tasks as intended. Many problems can arise due to a malfunctioning driver, which could leave you scratching your head. Thankfully, both Microsoft developers and computer manufacturers make sure to release regular driver updates to keep things working properly. Although, issues like corrupt, missing, or incompatible drivers crop up. Read out our guide on How to uninstall and reinstall Device drivers.
If this method has not worked for you, then you can try the next method listed below to solve Logitech k750 keyboard driver problem.
Also Read: Fix Logitech Mouse Double Click Problem
Method 4: Roll Back Driver Updates
To roll back the drivers on Windows 11, read our article on How to Rollback Driver Updates on Windows 11. To rollback drivers on Windows 10, read our article on How to Rollback Drivers on Windows 10.
Method 5: Resolve Issues with Unifying Receiver
To fix Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 you can refer Fix Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working in Windows 10 article.
Method 6: Update Windows
Another method is if you are wondering how to fix Logitech K750 not working, you can update Windows 10. To update Windows 10, refer to the article How to Download and Install Windows 10 Latest Update.
Also Read: Fix Keyboard Typing Numbers Instead of Letters
Method 7: Contact Support Page
You can contact the Logitech support page, if the above methods do not work to fix Logitech k750 keyboard driver issue.
Also Read: How Do You Connect a Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Why is my wireless keyboard not typing?
Ans. You can face this problem if the wireless keyboard battery is also low in power. Also, if you have plugged the receiver into the wrong port. Other reasons can be interference from the other wireless devices connected to your PC, and the wireless keyboard cannot synchronize with the receiver.
Q2. How long does K750 battery last?
Ans. According to Logitech, the battery can operate in complete darkness for up to three months. In addition, the convenient on and off button conserves energy when not used.
Q3. How do I charge my Logitech K750 wireless keyboard?
Ans. You can place the Solar Keyboard in a bright room or sun for at least an hour to recharge the batteries.
Q4. What is a keyboard input device?
Ans. Using the keyboard as an input device, your computer can be programmed with letters, numbers, and symbols. In addition, alphanumeric keys (letters and digits), a numeric keypad (which may not be included on netbooks or laptops), special function keys, keys for manipulating the mouse cursor, and status LEDs are all included on the keyboard.
Q5. Does Logitech K750 have Bluetooth?
Ans. No, Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 does not have Bluetooth. You will have to use Logitech unifying receiver to use it.
We hope this article was helpful and you were able to learn How to Fix Logitech K750 Not Working. If you still have queries, feel free to ask them in the comment section below.