Shein is a Chinese-based online fast fashion retailer with an emphasis on women’s clothing that launched in 2008. Shein, which operates under the motto “everyone may enjoy the beauty of fashion,” primarily sells women’s clothing while also providing a wide range of accessories, shoes, children’s clothing, and men’s clothing in a very reasonable prize. If you’re already a Shein user and you are wondering whether Shein steals your information? And will I get my order if i delete my Shein account? If you are someone looking for more information related to Shein Accounts, we bring you a helpful guide that will resolve all your doubts and queries like how to delete Shein account and why can’t i delete my shein account.
How to Delete SHEIN Account
Shein is a famous Chinese fashion store that has latest fashion clothes for men, women and children, but it is more inclined towards women trendy fashion. But if you don’t use it anymore then the sensible choice is to remove the account. If you are not able to remove the account, then here is a guide on how can you delete Shein account in just a few easy steps.
Does Shein Steal Your Information?
With most of the Chinese apps we are concerned whether they are stealing our data. But from Countries like South Africa to the UK and from Australia to Canada, users appear to trust it, which means that most customers obtain the items they want and their information is safe with Shein. In most countries Shein is trusted as a secure website because they don’t steal your identity or financial information. But in 2020, Indian Government banned several Chinese apps including Shein for leaking user data to Chinese government and are considered as a threat to national security. So, according to Indian officials Shein do steal your information.
Will I Still Get My Order If I Delete My Shein Account?
The common doubt that comes to most people are whether will I still get my order if I delete my Shein account. Firstly, Shein doesn’t let you delete your Shein account if you have some ongoing or post-sales orders from that same account that have not been delivered yet. And you can delete your account only if all your orders are delivered successfully. But if your account got deleted with orders pending, then no need to worry Shein will deliver your order on its scheduled date.
What Happens When You Delete Your Shein Account?
If you want to remove your account because of any reason and you are wondering what is going to happen if you delete your Shein account, then once you delete your Shein account obviously you won’t be able to access Shein’s website and order anything from Shein. Also, all information and materials in your account, such as files, photos, and communication logs will be lost. Also, you are going to lose all your order history and invoices. You won’t be able to access any remaining funds that might be in your Shein account wallet after the account has been deleted. Of course, your credit card and debit card details will also be deleted.
Why Can’t I Delete My Shein Account?
If you tried deleting your Shein account because you don’t use it anymore and you have faced an issue in the deletion process. And you are wondering why can’t I delete my Shein account. Then there could be several reasons why Shein is not letting you delete your account. To delete your account you must withdraw all of the remaining balance from your Shein Wallet to your bank account and Make sure there are no ongoing processes in your account. Another main reason could be that you have some ongoing or post-sales orders that have not been delivered yet, so you can try deleting your Shein account once those orders are delivered.
How Do I Delete My Shein Account?
Shein is a Chinese fast fashion retailer with an online presence that launched in 2008 and specialises in selling extremely affordable clothing for women. But you want to delete your account for any reason, then here is a simple guide to remove the account permanently.
Method 1: For Andriod and iOS Users
1. Launch Shein App on your Andriod or iOS smartphone.
2. Log into your Shein Account using your registered email address and password.
3. Once your are logged in successfully, tap on the Me option present at the bottom right corner of your screen.
4. Now tap on the setting or gear icon to access your account’s setting menu.
5. Tap on the Account Security option under the Settings menu.
6. Under the Account Security menu, select the Delete account option.
7. Make Sure you have settled all pending orders and Shein Wallet money dues to delete your Shein account. Once, everything is sorted Tap on the Apply To Delete Account option.
8.Select the checkbox if you agree with the deletion description. Wait three seconds and tap the Continue button to finally delete your account.
Also Read: How to Delete Prizegrab Account
Method 2: For Computer/Laptop Users
1. Visit the United States version of the Shein Website, as Shein Indian version got banned by the Indian Government to ensure National Security.
2. Log into your Shein Account using your registered email address and password, Don’t worry you can log in with your Shein account that you have created on the Indian version of Shien.
3. Hover over the profile pic icon option at the top right corner to access your accounts settings menu.
4. Under the drop-down menu, click on your Username option.
5. To Access Account Settings, Click on the Manage My Account option under the Personal Center menu.
6. Click on the last Delete Account option under the Manage My Account menu.
7. Make Sure you have settled all pending orders and Shein Wallet money dues to delete your Shein account. Once, everything is sorted Click on the APPLY TO DELETE ACCOUNT option.
8. If you agree with the deletion description, then tick the checkbox. Wait for 3 secs and then click on the Continue button.
Also Read: How to Delete Ebates Account
How To Delete Shein Account on Computer?
As Shein, a Chinese fashion brand was banned by the Indian Government as it was determined to be harmful to national security. So, if you are wondering, the website is not functional now. Then, here is a guide that explains how you can delete Shein account on your computer in a few easy steps for US website.
1. Firstly, sign in to Shein website.
2. Then, click on the Profile pic icon to access your Accounts Settings menu.
3. Here, click on your Username.
4. To Access Account Settings, click on the Manage My Account option under the Personal Center menu.
5. Click on Delete Account option under the Manage My Account menu.
6. Click on the APPLY TO DELETE ACCOUNT option.
Note: Make Sure you have settled all pending orders and Shein Wallet money dues.
7. If you agree with the deletion description, then tick the checkbox. Wait for 3 secs and then click on the Continue button.
With this simple guide, we are hoping that you now know everything about a Chinese Fashion retailer that sells trendy fashion clothes in affordable rates, Known as Shein and we are hoping that we have successfully answered all your questions like how to delete Shein Account. We are open to any feedback, queries and comments from your side regarding any topic. Also, feel free to suggest which topic our next blog should be on.