imo is a popular instant messaging program that offers free audio and video calling. While imo Messenger hasn’t been around for very long, it has already developed a specialized user base of a few million people who use the software for all the unique features it offers in addition to instant messaging. These include topic-based chats, public and private groups, and location-based discussions with random individuals. If you’ve taken advantage of one of imo’s odd services, you must have met many new people through the service. However, not everything goes as planned, so you might wish to delete imo contact number from your device if you believe your relationship with them has deteriorated beyond repair. If you are someone looking to delete imo contacts, we got you. Read this article to learn how to delete imo contacts and how to delete multiple imo contacts.
How to Delete imo Contacts
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to delete imo contacts in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to See imo Contact List?
Once the installation is complete, imo will automatically scan your contacts and add every user from the contacts to your imo profile. Let’s see how to see the added contact list on the imo app.
1. Open the imo app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Tap on the Contacts tab from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Swipe down to see all the imo contacts.
Note: The contacts with the imo accounts will be visible in the list. You can also invite your other non imo user contacts to join imo.
Also Read: How to Change WhatsApp Number without Notifying Contacts
Can I Delete Imo Contacts?
Yes, you can delete imo contacts from the desired imo contact profile that you want to delete.
How to Delete imo Contact Number?
To delete imo number, follow the steps mentioned below.
Note: You can block a contact if you’re unsure if you want to delete them, or if you want to increase your experience’s level of privacy.
1. Launch the imo app and tap on the Contacts tab.
2. Tap on the desired contact from the list.
3. Now, tap on the Contact name from the top, as shown below.
4. Tap on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner of the screen.
5. Tap on Delete Contact.
6. Finally, tap on Yes from the popup to delete that contact number.
Also Read: How to Find Your Contacts on TikTok
How to Delete imo Contacts?
imo offers the very basic feature of contact deletion. It gives its users the option to pick and choose which contacts they want to remove from the chat service’s interface. It also syncs your phone’s contact list with its own. Any user can access this functionality and delete contacts by following the steps mentioned above.
How to Delete Multiple imo Contacts?
You cannot delete multiple numbers at once on imo. You will have to delete all the desired contacts one by one on this app. Read and follow the method mentioned above to learn how to do this easily.
How to Delete Contact from imo on iPhone?
The majority of people don’t have direct access to remove those unwanted contacts like Skype, however, it’s really simple to remove unwanted contacts from imo. There is a direct contact removal option in Skype. To eliminate unwanted contacts from imo, follow the upcoming steps:
1. Open the imo app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Contacts tab from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on the desired contact > Profile name.
4. Then, tap on the three-dotted icon.
5. Tap on Delete > Yes.
Also Read: How to Delete All Contacts from iPhone 5 Without iCloud
How to Delete imo Unknown Contacts?
You can delete unknown imo numbers by following the method mentioned in the heading above. But be sure to ensure that the contact you are deleting is unknown indeed.
How Can I Delete Blocked Contacts on imo? How to Delete Block Numbers from imo?
Let’s see how to delete blocked number on imo.
1. Open imo and tap on the profile icon from the top left corner.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Then, tap on Privacy.
4. Under the Contacts section, tap on the Blocked List option.
5. Tap on Unblock.
6. Again, tap on Unblock from the popup.
7. Now from the same menu screen, tap on the Profile option next to the contact you just unblocked.
8. Tap on the three-dotted icon > Delete Contact option.
9. Tap on Yes to confirm the action.
How Do I Delete a Contact Permanently on imo?
You must navigate to the Contacts tab and select the desired contact from the list. Then, tap on the Profile name > three-dotted icon > Delete Contact > Yes to delete to contact from imo permanently.
So, we hope you have understood how to delete imo contacts with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.