We use various forms of transportation because we need to get from one place to another fast; nevertheless, the crowdedness of most cities’ buses, metros, and taxis makes this difficult. Both might be risky, particularly when we have to travel late at night or during rush hour. In these cases, we have a multinational corporation called Uber, which has basic considerations, are rapid and reliable service that is also quite easy to order. Today, millions of people use this innovative transportation service, which is offered in many cities. It can be downloaded from the Android and iOS app stores. As a Uber account user, have you ever wondered how to create multiple Uber accounts? If you’re looking for more information about your Uber account, continue reading. We’ve put up a useful guide to answer all your questions, including whether can you have multiple Uber Driver accounts and two Uber accounts on one phone.
How to Create Multiple Uber Accounts
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to create multiple Uber accounts in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Is It Illegal to Make Multiple Uber Eats Accounts?
No, but using the same phone number for two Uber Eats accounts is not allowed. Also, many Uber drivers maintain several accounts but typically use different phone numbers and email addresses. One phone number cannot be linked to two different accounts simultaneously. Uber advises that each driver have an account. You’ll need a second phone number and email address if you wish to have a second account.
Can I Have Two Uber Accounts on One Phone?
Yes, it is possible to use two Uber accounts on one phone simultaneously. But each account needs to be linked to a different email address and phone number.
Can I Have Two Uber Accounts with the Same Number?
No, you cannot have two Uber accounts with the same number.
Also Read: Can Two Facebook Accounts Have the Same Email?
Can I Create Multiple Uber Accounts?
Yes, It is possible to create multiple Uber accounts, but each account needs to be linked to a different email address and phone number.
Can I Have Multiple Uber Driver Accounts?
Yes, you can have multiple Uber driver accounts on the same phone, but each account needs to have a different email address and phone number. Many Uber drivers have multiple accounts, although they often use various phone numbers and email addresses to do so. One phone number cannot simultaneously be connected to two distinct accounts. Each driver should have an account, according to Uber. You’ll need a different phone number and email address if you want a second account.
How to Create Multiple Uber Accounts?
You must first register for an account on the Uber app to access the company’s services for transportation. However, you might wish to have two accounts set up so that you can pay with cash on one and a credit or debit card on the other when you require services. Installing the two Uber accounts on a single device is what you need to do in this situation.
You can create and log in to any of the desired accounts you have created to use all of them on one device, but only one at a time. Let’s see how to create a new Uber account with a different number and log into it.
Note 1: Make sure you have signed out of your other Uber account from the Settings section to create a new one.
Note 2: This method will only work if you have two different phone numbers on the same phone.
1. Open the Uber application on your phone.
2. Tap on Get started.
3. From the phone number choices prompt, tap on NONE OF THE ABOVE.
4A. Enter your other phone number and tap on Continue.
4B. Or tap on Continue with Google, Apple, or Facebook. We’ll go with Continue with Google option.
5. Then, tap on the desired Google account present on your phone to continue with the creation of the account and tap on Continue.
6. Enter your first and last name and type your other phone number.
7. Then, tap on Next.
8. Follow the onscreen instructions to verify your second phone number and create a new Uber account.
Also Read: How to Change My Uber Car to Bike
How to Make a New Uber Account with the Same Number?
You cannot use the same phone number for two different Uber accounts. You must delete the old account linked to that phone if you wish to create a new Uber account with the same number.
First, you need to delete the old account and then create a new one.
Step I: Delete Old Uber Account
1. Open the Uber mobile app and tap on the profile icon from the top right corner.
2. Tap on Help, as shown below.
3. Tap on Account and Payment Options > Changing my account settings.
4. Locate and tap on the Delete my Uber account option.
5. Then, swipe down and tap on the Delete my Uber Account link.
6. Enter your registered email in the given field and tap on the Login Request link from the Uber email you received.
7. From the redirected Delete my Uber account page, tap on Continue.
8. Choose any desired reason for deleting your account and tap on Delete Account.
Also Read: How to See If Someone Has Multiple Instagram Accounts
Step II: Create New Uber Account
You can read and follow the steps mentioned in the heading above to learn how to create a new Uber account.
How to Make Multiple Uber Eats Accounts?
Here is a tutorial on how to create multiple Uber Eats accounts quickly and easily. Create a second Uber Eat account using Parallel Space or the in-built cloning feature to use multiple Uber Eats accounts on one phone.
1. Open the Uber Eats app on your phone.
2. Enter your mobile number and tap on Continue.
3. Tap on the Send code via SMS option.
Note: You can also choose More options to call or send a code via WhatsApp.
4. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number.
5. Enter the email address and tap on Next.
6. Enter your first and last name and tap on Next.
7. Mark the checkbox to accept the Privacy notice and tap on Next.
With this guide, we hope you know everything about Uber and how to create multiple Uber accounts in a few easy steps. However, feel free to post any comments or questions in the comments box provided below. We’ll try our best to address them. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next!