Walmart Plus is now a competitor to Amazon Prime. Because they both provide the same services, such as the most convenient delivery nearby, free delivery with little charges, and fuel-saving ideas. On the other hand, Walmart Plus offers a 30-day trial pack and subscription for Rs. 12.95 each month. Most consumers would use the bare minimum bundle and uninstall the software, while some would cancel the subscription for various reasons. This is where you can learn how to cancel Walmart Plus. Let us go through how to cancel Walmart Plus free trial and how to contact Walmart Plus customer service in more detail later in the article.
How to Cancel Walmart Plus Subscription
Walmart Plus has an annual plan price of $98 and a monthly price of $13. Start with a free, 30-day trial membership if you’re interested. Additionally, Walmart Plus includes features like member pricing on fuel at Walmart and Murphy stations, unlimited free delivery on orders over $35, and access to a smartphone scan-and-go capability so you can pay as you buy in-store. However, sometimes you would not like to continue the service and cancel the subscriptions. Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to cancel Walmart Plus in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Does Walmart have Free Trial Period?
Yes, new users to Walmart+ are eligible for a free trial period. They can choose whether or not to join the premium membership after using them. However, after activating Walmart+, some consumers receive unexpected costs. To stop deductions, they must understand how to cancel Walmart Plus premium and if they are using a free trial, it must be canceled too.
How to Do Walmart Plus Login?
1. Visit the Walmart Plus website on your browser.
2. Click on Start your free 30-day trial.
3. Enter your email address and click on Continue.
4. Enter your name and password while signing up and click on Create Account to get some promotional discounts.
Note: You can extend your free trial after 15 days by answering basic questions.
You are done, start shopping and enjoy!
Also Read: How to Create an Account at Walmart
Is Payment Required for the Free Trial in Walmart+?
Yes, payment is required before your free trial may begin. If you don’t cancel your membership after your trial period, the business will start charging you. Deactivating the service is crucial for a free trial. They must be able to know how to cancel Walmart Plus free trial.
Is There Any Option to Extend the Free Trial?
Yes, if you follow them, there is a little hack. Walmart+ would ask you to renew the services, cancel the membership, or extend the membership for 15 Days on the final day of your free trial. You will be charged from your credit card for the membership extension during the trial period if you do not choose Cancel. However, now that you know how to cancel Walmart Plus, you can quickly terminate the Walmart Plus free trial.
How to Cancel Walmart Plus Free Trial?
If you are in your trial phase in Walmart plus here are the steps that will help you achieve yours.
1. Navigate to the Walmart website.
2. From the top right corner, click on Hi, [your name] Account.
3. Click on Account from the drop-down menu.
4. From the left pane, click on Walmart+.
5. Select Manage membership.
6. Over the bottom you will have Cancel Free Trial.
Also Read: How to Cancel Groupon Account
Does Walmart+ have Paramount+ Membership Also?
Yes, Walmart+ would also include the Paramount+ benefits. It means that once you have Walmart Plus login details with you. The members can enjoy the benefits of movies and many more services; the best part is that it does not require an extra cost. But if you already have a Paramount+ subscription and are a Walmart+ member, you must first cancel your current subscription and wait until the end of your monthly cycle to use this benefit.
What are the Benefits of a Walmart Plus Subscription?
Below are some of the benefits listed of a Walmart Plus subscription:
- First six months of Spotify premium
- Free video streaming from Paramount Plus
- Free delivery from the local Walmart store for any order of $35
- Use the Walmart app to scan and add the items to your cart
- Get the best deals on Black Friday, Sales periods, and special deals
Does Walmart Rewards Cancel after Cancelling My Account Subscription?
Yes, the incentives are still eligible as long as the Walmart account is active. This implies that the awards would also be canceled if you canceled your account subscription. These benefits are utilized to use a gift coupon or to avoid paying the total price at checkout. The easiest approach to utilize this is to first use all of the prizes before terminating the subscriptions.
How to Cancel Walmart Plus?
Walmart Plus offers several more usage with the premium subscription to the users such as free calling or registering a complaint. The steps to deactivate the subscription are:
1. Go to the official website of Walmart.
2. Click on Hi, [your name] Account > Account.
3. Then, click on Walmart+ > Manage membership.
5. Click on the Cancel Walmart+ option.
6. Then, click on Cancel membership.
7. Lastly, select the desired reason to cancel your membership and click on Cancel membership.
Also Read: Can You Use Your Horizon Gold Card at Walmart?
What is a Walmart Plus Customer Service Number?
To contact the Walmart Plus customer service team, you can reach out to them at 1800-925-6278.
You can also chat with them by:
1. Visit the Walmart website.
2. Click on Help from the bottom of the page.
3. Click on Customer Service.
From here, you will be able to chat with the Walmart representatives without getting any phone number.
We hope that you learned about how to cancel Walmart Plus subscription. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.